Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
WVM [v0.10.0.1 Beta] [Braindrop] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.76 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1013 MB
- - -
Compressed Mac Size: 996 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, can someone use a spoiler to tell what was added to this update? only info i saw was "200 renders", i really dont think that means anything without knowing what that number actually means.

i get that the game is very story heavy, but i enjoy it for the sex scenes, i just want to know if its worth downloading it or if it would be better to just wait for the next one.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
so, can someone use a spoiler to tell what was added to this update? only info i saw was "200 renders", i really dont think that means anything without knowing what that number actually means.

i get that the game is very story heavy, but i enjoy it for the sex scenes, i just want to know if its worth downloading it or if it would be better to just wait for the next one.
If you hate cliffhangers just wait it out.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Only 208 new renders ??? Disappointed
Again:

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.

It is a tad bit of what will become the update. Also there is no lewdity.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes