RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just out of curiosity, when did WVM first come out? How long has it been so far since the first release?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
maybe check the first page?
Ah, the Aug 30th 2019, I see it now. I'm not fully awake yet and just saw the release date for the current build.

Btw thanks. I'd been meaning to slap an Ignore on you since yesterday.

The first release of WVM came out on August 26th 2019, so a little over 2 years now.
Thank you for the sarcasm-free answer (y). I don't know why I felt like it'd been out longer than that.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well, look like it been before 01 September 2019, since the first public post was around that time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really sure why you feel the need to question the info provided but since you clearly need proof here

release.JPG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Found like, two grammar mistakes so far. I don't know if the dev knows about these, but I'll leave the two screenshots here just in case.

It should be "I've known" not I've Know

View attachment 1457159

I guess here it's supposed to say "He is always full of surprises" or "He's always full of surprises" or "He's full of surprises" lol

View attachment 1457160

If I find more, I'll edit and update this post.
First one is spelled wrong, the second is correct

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not one to complain but I cannot stand the ammount of text in some of these games before I find myself spamming the skip button... You don't have to narrate everything we can see or go into specific detail of things we already know. Other than that pet peeve of mine great graphics/artwork and story. Good variety of stuff. I am not the fastest reader and not as enthused to read paragraph after paragraph before the burrito finally meats the taco. On that note, some advice I have is shorten the paragraphs a little, make it shorter and to the point that we can understand and move on to the fun stuff. I have work tomorrow and as much as I love a good story I eventually want to nut before I find myself after midnight skipping through more paragraphs waiting for the good part. Just my opinion input, overall good game (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 3855M
SHA1SUM: 1c25e220e524e3742c6ee28edf8b236b15c50ab7
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes