RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I hope it stays that way in this game. F/F is in pretty much every game as it is so it's nice to not have the obligatory side lesbian relationships for once.
Sounds a bit like “I hope it stays that way, because I think it’s nice for that thing that I’m not into personally to not even be an available option for all the people who are. I’m not into it. And that’s what matters.”

Though in the interest of fairness I’ll admit that there are some things that are very popular that I personally find to be stupid, annoying, or am just indifferent towards. But I don’t really see a reason to celebrate it being unavailable if it was something optional that I wouldn’t have had to partake in anyway if I didn’t want to.

Seems like it'd be kind of selfish to consider anything that you aren’t into, that gets some attention, to be a waste. If it was something more niche, or not fitting with the setting of the game then maybe. But if it’s something that’s generally popular and enjoyed by many, then why applaud its absence and others' denial of it? (Unless it was a case of the dev just not wanting to, and not caving into attacks and demands made by a bunch of fans who were being rude and abusive or something.)

In my own opinion, what makes WVM particularly of note on this matter is that besides its stand-out quality, for people with harem fantasies who also greatly enjoy girl-girl play being thrown into the mix, its in-game situation happens to be a paradise of opportunity. So I think at least some vocal frustration or inquiry is both understandable and a bit inevitable if it just doesn't happen lol.

There are some people who are full-blown cuckolds, who are into extreme humiliation and can only ever get off to NTR. There are other people who would consider it cheating and betrayal if Jaime and Shauna’s hands ever even accidentally brushed together lol. There's also a wide spectrum between the two. And it'd be both a tall order and probably detrimental in the end if a dev ever tried to satisfy everyone along that spectrum in one game. But WVM imo leans heavily towards the latter of those two groups (of which I'm glad, and would personally rather that than the other lol). And I think that "harem with optional girl-girl" still leans much more in line with that, and wouldn't feel out of place in WVM like something in the other direction would, because it is all still revolving around the MC.

But different strokes for different folks of course, and at the end of the day it is BD’s game.

I haven’t followed the game closely. So I don’t know whether or not BD is actually against MC/Jaime/Shauna ever becoming more of a throuple, and if everything involving sexual affection or even casual play is always going to be 110% solely directed towards the MC even during threesomes. But I do remember this game seeming to consistently give the player an impressive amount of freedom of choice and preferences in a lot of different areas. So personally I hope that trend continues with at least that situation as well. So those who want their polyamorous or group love/fun (with the MC's dick still being the only one ever present or desired lol) can have that, and those who want all 20 (or however many) girls in the harem to have everything in their entire universes revolve solely around the MC in an almost cult-like worship :LOL: (and joking aside, I do also see the appeal in that), can have their dream setup as well. Cheers.

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I haven't read all 2000+ pages of this thread and I never will, so this idea might not be original. Either way, I think the MC should host a march madness bracket between all of his ladies, bang each pair, then have to decide who moves on.

Also, unrelated gripe, but this game used to update like crazy and I miss that.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I haven't read all 2000+ pages of this thread and I never will, so this idea might not be original. Either way, I think the MC should host a march madness bracket between all of his ladies, bang each pair, then have to decide who moves on.

We already had our own march madness in this thread of the girls, this year actually.
here are the results:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
We already had our own march madness in this thread of the girls, this year actually.
here are the results:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/post-5165723
I missed that. Final four shows that we have many, many lovers of the gargantua-bewb
:(:(

I like the VN and will continue on SubStar until the end (unless Steam becomes an option) but it really makes me sad that small tits are not very likely to get love with supporters so very much in favor of the planetits.

PEACE

Reactions: armion82

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I missed that. Final four shows that we have many, many lovers of the gargantua-bewb
:(:(

I like the VN and will continue on SubStar until the end (unless Steam becomes an option) but it really makes me sad that small tits are not very likely to get love with supporters so very much in favor of the planetits.

PEACE
Yeah this game is full of oversized tits. Some are overdone in my opinion. The first sex scene with Rachel in her office she seems to have no midsection. Just tits and a belly button.

HornyyPussy said they were way to big and I agree. :sneaky:

BD does a great job of providing some variety though. Bailey, Kimmy, and others are there for those who like petites.

And of course Harper is just perfect. (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Real life happened and BD has amended his release schedule, bigger updates but further apart.

Yeah this game is full of oversized tits. Some are overdone in my opinion. The first sex scene with Rachel in her office she seems to have no midsection. Just tits and a belly button.

HornyyPussy said they were way to big and I agree. :sneaky:

BD does a great job of providing some variety though. Bailey, Kimmy, and others are there for those who like petites.

And of course Harper is just perfect. (y)
I did what now? Must have been drunk at the time.........proof or it didn't happen!

But yes, Harper is perfection! :love:

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I haven’t followed the game closely. So I don’t know whether or not BD is actually against MC/Jaime/Shauna ever becoming more of a throuple, and if everything involving sexual affection or even casual play is always going to be 110% solely directed towards the MC even during threesomes.
Braindrop has said there will be F/F stuff between girls and there was a poll done which asked if people were ok with Jamie and Shauna doing sexual stuff together and it is was pretty much yes it would be ok if they did sexual stuff together.

So I think it will happen at some point.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Braindrop has said there will be F/F stuff between girls and there was a poll done which asked if people were ok with Jamie and Shauna doing sexual stuff together and it is was pretty much yes it would be ok if they did sexual stuff together.

So I think it will happen at some point.
That's so awesome to hear! And thank you for the much appreciated info lol! :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes