HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My favorite character is Harper, followed by Veronica. First run through I tried to be loyal to Jaime (and Shauna) and avoided the cheer leaders trying to be loyal, but dammit, Harper was literally naked, in bed, with me, and I didn't have sex with her?!?!?! What the hell! Totally got me all excited only to blue ball me! Hate this game! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Ah! Another connoisseur of fine women amongst these heathens!!!

Welcome brother!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Last time I played this it was on update 0.7.6, how much more content has been added do you know?
I'd say a significant amount? Just by checking the changelog it means another 1200+ renders and by the version number an extra 2 days and days are pretty long in this one.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
did the game finished yet? if not, how much progress till its finished? 60%? 80%? dunno if i should download and play cuz the last time i played the version i forgot but what happened was he got arrested something like that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
did the game finished yet? if not, how much progress till its finished? 60%? 80%? dunno if i should download and play cuz the last time i played the version i forgot but what happened was he got arrested something like that.
It will be done in approximately 5 years. I suck at maths but I can assure you 80% is way off...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Don't you all know that it is the Rainn who brings life? :LUL:
Which Rainn? The one you see at school, which, personally, I am not a fan of, or the cleaned up version you see in your house, which I do find cute. And don't say both. Pick a side. which version would you rather have?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
As someone already said, it'll be 5 years or so (per interview with Braindrop) before the game is finished and from where you last played, a lot of renders have been added since the MC was arrested. There is a really good scene with Zoe (if you are the type that focus on the 'feels'), more scenes with Jaime, Shauna, Liz, Bailey, Tia, Rachel... teasing scenes from Mabel, Stacey, and as I mentioned in a recent post, Harper is right there, in bed with you, naked, and nothing happens! AAAUUUUGGGHH!. Next update should have scenes with Stacey, and possibly with the pink haired lady (mother of Nathan) depending on how fast the relationship develops, but from that family, it probably won't happen for 6 more updates.

Did I miss any? Dang there's a lot of girls. Oh a scene with Penny too. That's everyone I can think of since the MC was arrested. I might have left out something.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Which Rainn? The one you see at school, which, personally, I am not a fan of, or the cleaned up version you see in your house, which I do find cute. And don't say both. Pick a side. which version would you rather have?
I must say that I somewhat prefer the no makeup Rainn. For me, it's generally about the personality. She stuck in my mind because of her line "Are you a weirdo?" or something and now I like her because she's a good friend to Bayley and I feel bad for her because she avoids talking to her like that. I mean, I can understand somewhere that it's probably not easy for Bayley to talk to Rainn about this, but by now I tend to be on Bayley's side that she deserves a clear conversation and I hope that comes in the next update and if the MC has to take Bayley under his arm and carry her to Rainn for that.

Reactions: armion82

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It will be done in approximately 5 years. I suck at maths but I can assure you 80% is way off...
Honestly, way too long. Despite my point on the cheesyness of this game, i think the dev is doing a great job here. But, seriously, how long, overall? 8 years? I think it's disproportionate. I really don't think that any of this VNs project should take longer then 2 years from the first release. By the end of this project the VNs community could even not exist anymore. Panta rei.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, way too long. Despite my point on the cheesyness of this game, i think the dev is doing a great job here. But, seriously, how long, overall? 8 years? I think it's disproportionate. I really don't think that any of this VNs project should take longer then 2 years from the first release. By the end of this project the VNs community could even not exist anymore. Panta rei.
Eh... it doesn't matter what we think tbh. That is the plan. Although personally I hope it does go 5 years. I don't believe in too much of a good thing. If some leave others will join...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Eh... it doesn't matter what we think tbh. That is the plan. Although personally I hope it does go 5 years. I don't believe in too much of a good thing. If some leave others will join...
Yes, indeed. That's why i have the rule, more or less, to never start a VN which is not completed yet. At least, i almost never do so again. If this kind of timings become a trend this politic of mine could become a trend as well, and it might end up impacting the Patreon subscription the devs are, ultimately, up to.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
This game takes the concept of the harem and adds every powerup known to man. There were so many women looking for nookie I had to take breaks. At least the whole thing is more or less nice and a big love-in never hurt anyone.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hey, folks. It's been a while since I last played WVM. The last time I did, the build left off shortly after MC got back from jail. I'm one of the neanderthals who wanted to see some action go on between Jaime and Shauna lol. So that the threeways optionally don't have to be 100% one-sided every time. Has anything developed on that front? Can anything be encouraged or initiated between those two? Or is the romantic love and sexual activity still all flowing in one direction only between those three?

Reactions: verzauberung

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey, folks. It's been a while since I last played WVM. The last time I did, the build left off shortly after MC got back from jail. I'm one of the neanderthals who wanted to see some action go on between Jaime and Shauna lol. So that the threeways optionally don't have to be 100% one-sided every time. Has anything developed on that front? Can anything be encouraged or initiated between those two? Or is the romantic love and sexual activity still all flowing in one direction only between those three?
I believe they've had another threesome since that point, but so far they have still only been doing things with MC, not with each other.

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes