The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Sadly you're correct. I have zero interest in Tia so when I saw she had content with Jamie in the past update I was a little mad about missing out on Jamie content.
That's one thing I dislike.. like I want the option to avoid a girl as I choose. I shouldn't be penalized with a different girl for not going down the other girls path.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's one thing I dislike.. like I want the option to avoid a girl as I choose. I shouldn't be penalized with a different girl for not going down the other girls path.
What are you going to do though? Go to Tia and say 'I know I've turned you down every time, but want a threesome with Jamie? Then after that I'm going to ignore you again until it's time for another threesome'? That would work well.

Reactions: Vleder

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I guess that's always the compromise a dev has to make when designing their game.

You can make a game where you have complete freedom to choose the LI's that you want to and choose all of the scenes and kinks and whatever precisely the way that you want to but then the story is probably not gonna make a lot of sense and it's going to seem just like a bunch of mashed-up, non-sensical sex scenes.

Or you could have a game that's just completely linear, you don't get any say whatsoever where the story, and therefore the relationships, go and you're just along for the ride. Here, the story could potentially be pretty good because the dev is just free to write what they think is sensible, but people are obviously gonna be pissed that they have no choice whatsoever in a supposed "game".

Most games on this site try to straddle that line and fall somewhere on the spectrum in between these two options but I guess you'll annoy some people with your choice no matter what you do because we all have a preference here. I mostly prefer the more linear storytelling like with WVM but yeah, it's just a choice and a preference.

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Mass Effect wouldn't work if Shepard was allowed to be transferred off the Normandy.

With practically all entertainment you have to meet the creator half-way and allow them to immerse you in whatever they made. If you can't do that you'll hate almost everything.

You obviously don't have to like Jaime but it would be better to say that and hope she gets changed to your liking than asking them to completely change the game's direction just for the absolute minority that skips characters in harem games.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've played this game almost 2 years ago. Then i lost all my saves like twice, in various circumstances and i dropped it whating for the final release to be out. Now, since i have hard time to find completed good VNs i haven't played yet i was like "ok, wtf, let's play it again and put it again in the folder of the games that maybe in some distant future will be completed. There was a lot of sex in this one anyway". But daaaaammnn... How cheesy this game is! Almost every other dialog is "oh MC, you are so wonderful! My life would be an unbearable vally of emptiness without you...". Geeee, com'on! Any self respect or personality in those women. I really can't make myself go through Day 1 :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've played this game almost 2 years ago. Then i lost all my saves like twice, in various circumstances and i dropped it whating for the final release to be out. Now, since i have hard time to find completed good VNs i haven't played yet i was like "ok, wtf, let's play it again and put it again in the folder of the games that maybe in some distant future will be completed. There was a lot of sex in this one anyway". But daaaaammnn... How cheesy this game is! Almost every other dialog is "oh MC, you are so wonderful! My life would be an unbearable vally of emptiness without you...". Geeee, com'on! Any self respect or personality in those women. I really can't make myself go through Day 1 :D
Machete don't give up so easy.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Yo! It's been an insanely busy week and today has been no exception so this will be a quick and easy mind drop.

Game / Dev related stuff:
- This week was the first time in a while I had to remake a scene and it is one that will be in the beta. It was a simple issue of me just not being happy with the lighting in a scene so luckily it was an easy fix.
Renders made this prior week:
New - 41 renders and 0 animations
New (remade) - 61 renders and 0 animations
Week 1 redo - 79 renders and 0 animations
Renders per day - 30.1
(Only 6 days have passed since the last mind drop. Very good rpd this week but it is helped by the remade renders not requiring a ton of new posing.)

Personal related stuff:

- I've been stressing really hard about the big upcoming thing in my life. While it's not super close yet... It's getting closer and closer. And I'm making the decision to not talk about it anymore after this post. It's a part of my life that I don't really want to share on here.
In a way I wish I was more open to talking about it because I could go further in depth with a lot of my recent decision making but it is what it is.

Change to first beta date:

- It's moving from October 12th to October 15th at 3pm EST.
There's a reason that I sadly can't share until later but it's not an issue concerning the game itself. It's just a date that works much better for me. This date won't move again. I promise.

And just as another reminder. This will be a smaller BETA release, meaning everything in it is subject to change and it isn't meant to be consumed as a normal game update. The stop times aren't clean and it likely won't be a super satisfying play all the time.
It's simply for those that want to see that immediate progression and for those that also like to help test for the game. These releases are liable to be buggy although I'll do what I can to prevent it.
If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea then I would advise to either wait for a few betas to pile up as they will be a common thing or wait for the full game update which will be days 10-14.

Random previous Birthday render:
Yellow2.png

Okay, apologies for the short mind drop!
Thank you all so much for everything.
Love you guys <3

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Why do you think life would be different 4 shaq or mike or lebron?
I only spent 2 years with Jordan and during that time he had a steady gf and was deeply involved in his studies in the classroom and on the court. Shaq, not sure what the LSU environment was like. But they had really nice facilities. Lebron never went to college so that erases that.

Reactions: Machete
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes