Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
She is not in my opinion as a transgirl. There are better. The trouble with Shauna is she has to double up as a normal girl when trans is turned off which we are not. A transgirl can be beautiful in her own right but she will never be a girl. The question of touching her genitalia varies from trans to trans. They can vary from almost hetero to a full blown lesbian. I think Tracy in MLC is the nearest to what I recognise as a proper good looking transgirl.
I disagree.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
She is not in my opinion as a transgirl. There are better. The trouble with Shauna is she has to double up as a normal girl when trans is turned off which we are not. A transgirl can be beautiful in her own right but she will never be a girl. The question of touching her genitalia varies from trans to trans. They can vary from almost hetero to a full blown lesbian. I think Tracy in MLC is the nearest to what I recognise as a proper good looking transgirl.
Fortunately, tran is optional

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's Oct 5th for most so a birthday shout out for one of the girls.

All we know so far is that she's part of Willabelle's Hearts for Hope and does clothing modelling for Blue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELLOW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to properly meeting and knowing more about you.;)
Holy shit, she's gorgeous! :love: I don't remember seeing this character sheet before. Can't wait until we meet her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
A question: Can you avoid to be in a relationship with Shauna?
No; can chose trans or female, but she is not avoidable.

Also, is there any advantage in pursuing the loyal path?
I ran the loyalty as my main play, then backtracked and did the cheating path to see the difference.
Only difference I noticed were a few more lewd scenes on the cheating path. From previous posts, BD has made it clear that you will still get all the girls (if you want) on the loyalty path, it will just take a bit longer/future content..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No; can chose trans or female, but she is not avoidable.

I ran the loyalty as my main play, then backtracked and did the cheating path to see the difference.
Only difference I noticed were a few more lewd scenes on the cheating path. From previous posts, BD has made it clear that you will still get all the girls (if you want) on the loyalty path, it will just take a bit longer/future content..
Probably worth mentioning that there are a couple of scenes that are only available if you didn't cheat, whether there will be more in the future is unknown, though I'd guess probably not.

Reactions: Tavi13
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes