Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
the part where the MC beat down ryker was so fucking satisfying
That gut less meat was about to hit harper, that alone was enough for him to be good as dead.
I like how dev show complete secniro by telling that only ball less man comes in grope for hunt.
That stupid smirk was gone from ryker face. When mc started hammering ryker face with his fists.

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
That gut less meat was about to hit harper, that alone was enough for him to be good as dead.
I like how dev show complete secniro by telling that only ball less man comes in grope for hunt.
That stupid smirk was gone from ryker face. When mc started hammering ryker face with his fists.
so true. man, i wish that scene were he hammered him was longer, ryker's been a bull since previous days.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Great game, I really like Shauna!:love:

The MC needs show that he likes Shauna cock if he wants to make her happy. Shauna loves him like he's the center of her world, just telling her he doesn't care if she has a penis isn't enough, he needs show that he actually likes her penis to make her feel fulfilled with her own body.

But that's just my opinion, of course.:giggle:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

The MC needs show that he likes Shauna cock if he wants to make her happy. Shauna loves him like he's the center of her world, just telling her he doesn't care if she has a penis isn't enough, he needs show that he actually likes her penis to make her feel fulfilled with her own body.

agreed. far better for her in the long run.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017

My monthly "When am I gonna get spit roasted by Shauna and Penelope" post

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

I wouldn't want her to change a thing. she ranks #1 in trans girl models.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Poll of the week:

Something I've been wondering about is how people feel about renaming characters in these types of games. Do you prefer when there's an option for each character or would you like all names to be set already? Or something in between?

(Poll will not decide anything on how I handle naming characters in WVM. I'm just curious on how people feel about it.)
I like having the option to rename a character if I want to, but there being a default name if I don't want to

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It's Oct 5th for most so a birthday shout out for one of the girls.

All we know so far is that she's part of Willabelle's Hearts for Hope and does clothing modelling for Blue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELLOW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to properly meeting and knowing more about you.;)

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

Very much disagree. Many trans people don't like their non preferred genitals being touched. Shauna herself says she would rather pretend it's not there. It's not a matter of confidence in a case like this. But since this is a game and you have choices sometimes, go ahead and enjoy the dick content :cool:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Very much disagree. Many trans people don't like their non preferred genitals being touched. Shauna herself says she would rather pretend it's not there. It's not a matter of confidence in a case like this. But since this is a game and you have choices sometimes, go ahead and enjoy the dick content :cool:
That often changes . One girl was only like that because of society. She changed her views when she met a guy who liked it.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

I guess she can change sex if that's what she really wants, but that shouldn't be something she feels pressured to do either.
Maybe some people would see her as more "woman" if she changed sex, but there's a lot of people that would love her for what she is, too.
Would it really be worth to change just to please the people who don't accept her? Even more so if she has a partner that likes that trait in her?

Edit: and if I'm not mistaken there's also a dialogue early on where Shauna say she thinks the MC would love her more if she didn't have it, so I think she does feel pressured.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I wouldn't want her to change a thing. she ranks #1 in trans girl models.
She is not in my opinion as a transgirl. There are better. The trouble with Shauna is she has to double up as a normal girl when trans is turned off which we are not. A transgirl can be beautiful in her own right but she will never be a girl. The question of touching her genitalia varies from trans to trans. They can vary from almost hetero to a full blown lesbian. I think Tracy in MLC is the nearest to what I recognise as a proper good looking transgirl.

Reactions: Ilhares

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yellow was not included in the current batch of profiles, so with that new information I was able to update this little list of mine. She goes all the way to the bottom at 49th.
WVM Bra Sizes.png

Reactions: ralphie12k
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes