Jackie123

May 2, 2018
He's stopped doing once a week builds and is now doing full day builds which take time to be complete so you get the same amount of content as if you'd waited all this time instead of playing each week.
thats good to hear

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Thank you for letting me know. I guess I am not jumping back into it... I hate when games stick the MC's with someone, especially someone I don't want or like. Oh wells. Plenty of other games to jump into.
Understandable, however usually a secondary character is used to tie everyone in together, in this case its Jamie. IMHO i would say that you hate the characters that tie the story rather than the pretty universal concept of having those characters. Just a thought!

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Understandable, however usually a secondary character is used to tie everyone in together
You're probably right. I haven't played through the whole game, so I can't say if she's actually needed or not. I've played two games where the MC has a gf and I was able to break up with them. They are in A Mothers Love and Where it all began. They are still around and the story continues. I guess it just depends on the story of the game and if they are needed or not. I don't know.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
You're probably right. I haven't played through the whole game, so I can't say if she's actually needed or not. I've played two games where the MC has a gf and I was able to break up with them. They are in A Mothers Love and Where it all began. They are still around and the story continues. I guess it just depends on the story of the game and if they are needed or not. I don't know.
I was more or less on the same boat about the game forcing a relationship back in the early days but Jamie grew on me way faster than I expected.
I would say give it a shot, she's an important part to the whole "building a harem" aspect of the story, and it helps that (while it's obviously unrealistic, and that may bother some people, not me) she develops pretty quickly, while still managing to have some surprises later on.
Also she's a wholesome girl, can't go wrong with that :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Cuckqueans are my favorite breed of women so I never had an issue with Jamie. Even without the humiliation I find Cuckqueans so freaking hot...

alleviate.

Jun 7, 2021
Hey, I'm new, and there's a fuckton of replies on this thread. Can someone tell me or point to the right post that explains this rework thing I read about? Game is being redone to remove the sandbox elements? Thanks!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey, I'm new, and there's a fuckton of replies on this thread. Can someone tell me or point to the right post that explains this rework thing I read about? Game is being redone to remove the sandbox elements? Thanks!
There is no sandbox elements to remove. The rework is to tighten story (mainly the faithful path and Shauna's non trans story).
Nothing critical or massive will be changed as of last news.

Also cock resizing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alleviate.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I stopped playing this for a while and never really got far in it. I just have one question. Can you break up with the MC's gf? because I don't care for her xD
i like the game, but its not really a visual novel, it is basically a glorified kinetic novel with the choices being only "this char wanna bang you,respond yes or no". its a roller coaster, it is fun, but your only real choice is to either keep your eyes open or close through the ride...

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i like the game, but its not really a visual novel, it is basically a glorified kinetic novel with the choices being only "this char wanna bang you,respond yes or no". its a roller coaster, it is fun, but your only real choice is to either keep your eyes open or close through the ride...
In kinetic novels you don't get that choice glorified or not.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes