G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
I haven't gotten to the end of the current update, but I had to comment this.
I'm not sure if I've just been playing the wrong games, but I haven't played a game that doesn't make me feel like a total ass for picking more than one person before. For wanting to be in a polyamory relationship where everyone loves me but won't be with someone else turning it into an NTR tag game. Everyone is nice so far, and I really, really hope there's no like.. Conflict, arguing with people, deciding between different people, etc. I am loving it so much so far. I'm really happy I found out about this game. I can finally live out my fantasy, haha.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I'm not sure if I've just been playing the wrong games, but I haven't played a game that doesn't make me feel like a total ass for picking more than one person before. For wanting to be in a polyamory relationship where everyone loves me but won't be with someone else turning it into an NTR tag game. Everyone is nice so far, and I really, really hope there's no like.. Conflict, arguing with people, deciding between different people, etc. I am loving it so much so far. I'm really happy I found out about this game. I can finally live out my fantasy, haha.
Sounds like you're not too far in, but you're gonna enjoy playing through the rest then.
There are some conflicts outside of the relationships to keep the plot going, but it's not the focus of the game, and I'm pretty sure BD has confirmed that you're never going to have to decide between people so just enjoy the harem.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Welcome to the joys of cuckquean harem living :)

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Everyone is nice so far, and I really, really hope there's no like.. Conflict, arguing with people, deciding between different people, etc. I am loving it so much so far. I'm really happy I found out about this game. I can finally live out my fantasy, haha.
There won't be that kind of relationship drama. If you want a girl to join the harem she will be fine with all the other girls in the harem as well, because it is public knowledge in the game's universe. So you don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

And every girl is romanceable except family members.

Reactions: G3nn_ji

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Damn this is masterpiece... It's something special like super satisfy to being this MC. I always couldn't understand why the MC in lewd stuff are such a loser but only has a huge luck or does nasty things to advantage of get girl. but This is whole different. Yes MC is super special, handsome and kind.. girls just couldn't help to in love him... It's all beautiful and perfect. I'm surely want to be in that dream. because real life is already suck so I had enough of suckness.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's a personal Point of view :

Mainly I am not the guy with knife which just stick with a point but there are some points in game I like the most and not.

First was when lost of girls sleeping with him and In jail he remember that while sleeping alone.
One of the most lovely moment when zoey emotional burst out for mc was beautiful.
Detailed relationship build up between mc and Harper just breathtaking.

Zoey, Harper, two main unavoidable li have really good emotional bonding and interaction intimacy. Emotional bonding with baily is okk but it's like scratching a surface with character like her. Some girls in game be like wanna fuck, so let's fuck. I understand the concept of hit it and quite it but it doesn't suite mc good and caring quality character.

Side Story : I loved side stories of teachers(forgot the name of her) and some of the character, Some characters need bit more interaction with mc before banging is involved.

Most annoying : Kisses between mc and his adoptive mother. Off-course there is choice but it's like ruing the great relation between mom and son. Overall this relation could have a backbone of this game by showing flashback by showing the struggle of adoptive mother(And Driving force for mc) for raising a child but i suppose "you can't have everything ".

Immediate Requirement : It's really important to add more bonding moments with characters then just adding more lis because that will make it too fragile. It's will be like pressing a skip button.

The game is really good and I just wanted to add my opinion as fan.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
This is honestly one of my most favorite games ever... The Girls are all lovable(even the stuckup ones) and the story is just out of this world. I have one question though.. Is the MC going to get to hookup with Harper? I love Harp to death and wanna see her happy with the MC.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I would assumed after MC and his team wins the NCAA championship, MC may hook up with Harper ;) That is my guess. However, I can be incorrect. Only BD knows for sure. he is the author of his VN, and does give some interesting surprise ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
I would assumed after MC and his team wins the NCAA championship, MC may hook up with Harper ;) That is my guess. However, I can be incorrect. Only BD knows for sure. he is the author of his VN, and does give some interesting surprise ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
most likely before winning the NCAA championship

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
My favorite character is Harper, followed by Veronica. First run through I tried to be loyal to Jaime (and Shauna) and avoided the cheer leaders trying to be loyal, but dammit, Harper was literally naked, in bed, with me, and I didn't have sex with her?!?!?! What the hell! Totally got me all excited only to blue ball me! Hate this game! Can't wait for the next update! :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My favorite character is Harper, followed by Veronica. First run through I tried to be loyal to Jaime (and Shauna) and avoided the cheer leaders trying to be loyal, but dammit, Harper was literally naked, in bed, with me, and I didn't have sex with her?!?!?! What the hell! Totally got me all excited only to blue ball me! Hate this game! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Harper is the end game for me. She is worth the wait. I can not wait til the moment myself but it will be epic :)

#teamHarper

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Have to admit that she grew a lot on me as the story goes, just have the feeling to keep her in my arms so she can sleep peacefully...but I love Shauna more even if the female route is yet to be changed on the week 1 rework :love:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
just have the feeling to keep her in my arms so she can sleep peacefully
I'm sorry but i'm looking forward to have more than just the feeling of holding her as she sleeps peacefully :p I'm a shallow person so i have lewd reasons but Harper better end up as a fuck buddy the very least or else i'll call it a huge let down.

You handholders are such pervs! :whistle:

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I'm sorry but i'm looking forward to have more than just the feeling of holding her as she sleeps peacefully :p I'm a shallow person so i have lewd reasons but Harper better end up as a fuck buddy the very least or else i'll call it a huge let down.

You handholders are such pervs! :whistle:
BD wouldn't be so cruel, after all the lead up I'd say we'll be having plenty of lewds and more than enough hand holding with Harp.
And hey, since we're gonna start moving through days faster it's only getting closer, can't wait.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes