Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Braindrop has said there will be F/F stuff between girls and there was a poll done which asked if people were ok with Jamie and Shauna doing sexual stuff together and it is was pretty much yes it would be ok if they did sexual stuff together.

So I think it will happen at some point.
They were using same sausage at the same time so mc's fluid is already going everywhere(One girl liquid is already into other girl so. . .) so doing some sexual stuff together is no big deal at this point. The only new this is that there will be no mc and still show will go on.
Real life happened and BD has amended his release schedule, bigger updates but further apart.

I did what now? Must have been drunk at the time.........proof or it didn't happen!

But yes, Harper is perfection! :love:
I mean there is not doubt harper is breathing and her character is like, I just want to put ring on the finger of harper.
Great human being,helping, loving, open minded,caring, loves mc and submissive woman for mc. She took my mc's heart on first conversation.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
They were using same sausage at the same time so mc's fluid is already going everywhere(One girl liquid is already into other girl so. . .) so doing some sexual stuff together is no big deal at this point. The only new this is that there will be no mc and still show will go on.
It's a shame that there seems to be such a contentious divide there. For some people, no matter what the circumstances, they would see that as "I am betrayed!! o_O", while others such as myself would likely say "Send pictures!! :love:".

Neither is wrong. Different people can like different things. Just different strokes for different folks. And I think that should just go without saying. If both parties have the option to be happy then I'll be glad. But one begrudging that the other is even given the option just seems uncalled for imo.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Can some here share the beta?
I don't need it. I m respecting the developer, BD, plan for Beta testing. If Tier # is allow to help test it for BD to make sure there is no know issues. They would report BD what the issue(s) is and etc. So... If you are not paying for subscription, then I highly recommend to sit back and wait for the release. I know that BD wants to make sure there is no issue and errors before he start rolling out the updates.

Those who are able to get the Beta for supporting BD, hope you enjoy it and help BD to make it a successful update release. I do not want any details or tease, unless BD announce the details and tease... :cool:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Kidolegends

May 23, 2021
Feedback to developer: add a background music, it helps a lot in the game, if you need it I know someone who can make a music for you to play in the background, they do it on demand.

Reactions: V-Kun

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The longer the project, the higher chance of burnout and it being abandoned before completion.
And in many cases it's the opposite, learning to measure your workload so you don't burn out. Not to mention in this particular case that a lot has changed in BD's life that takes up more of his time.
I worry about that too with certain games and devs. It's awful to get invested in a story, characters, etc. and then that dreaded Abandoned tag gets slapped on. Dooming the game to end on a cliffhanger. Props to SunsetRiders7 for sticking with his game for 6+ years and still going strong. I wish BD the same success and perseverance.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I worry about that too with certain games and devs. It's awful to get invested in a story, characters, etc. and then that dreaded Abandoned tag gets slapped on. Dooming the game to end on a cliffhanger. Props to SunsetRiders7 for sticking with his game for 6+ years and still going strong. I wish BD the same success and perseverance.
An abandoned game is annoying, but in the end it remains just a game and that is by no means worth the health of a developer.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The longer the project, the higher chance of burnout and it being abandoned before completion.
You can be correct. However, it all depends on the developer... If it is VN story is laid out ahead of time, that helps reduce the frustration. However the designing and etc also takes time to do and that usually not planned too far advanced since it flows with the VN story. Also It depends on the developer interest. If they are please to do it without any major concern with financial or other reason(s), They may still continue with out any signs of abandoned before completion. BD already know roughly the timeline to be completed with this VN. However he may not plan the setback time.

Hopefully BD does not get too burned out. If he does, he should know when he need to take a break/vacation/time-out to recovery before continue the project. BD seems to show very strong interest in this VN and aware that he had several setback which hopefully it had help him recover himself to continue. Also he had a lot of interesting events happening in his real life in the last one or two years that teaching him more things that he need to think about while continue working on his VN as his full time.

All I can say that hopefully BD is enjoying what he is doing with this VN as well what he is doing with his personal life (I do not need to know additional details even it may be mention several time on his announcement/updates).

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Feedback to developer: add a background music, it helps a lot in the game, if you need it I know someone who can make a music for you to play in the background, they do it on demand.
Already been discussed and rejected by BD, he won't be adding music for now. As Thorin said, use Koga's mod if you want in game music, he has a knack for those ;)

But as everything in the universe is subject to change (except my love for Harper) maybe it will be added in the future, who knows!

.......I really shouldn't post before I had my morning coffee.......

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes