uwunya69

Aug 6, 2021
i cant wait for 1000 girls in harem
Same buddy, same.

On another note, am I the only one hoping for some Willow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
action? I just like her look,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the game .. as any good basketball player would tell you, you need to keep an eye
on a lot of team mates and adversaries to make a team sport work well.
good game but I find that there are too many characters, we get lost
Lol. I'm glad he did. Yes I'm #teamHarper hardcore but If it wasn't for him it would be too quick and make the first game so awkward. They both need their heads in the game imo

Harpy needs us deep + throbbing and head deep inside of her for all the right reasons!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
was a good game, has become to many characters now, and character models has become worse. Went back through the gallery to make sure, and sure enough, in the start, only Jamie had the unnatural facial features (too large eyes, botox lip thing) but the further out in the game you got, the more the other characters got the same facial features, and the expressions became more static, combining that with a ton of close ups of the face all the time, kills a lot of it for me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh, dear...

So for clarification:

"This is not an update."

it is a "beta" of an "installment" of a "small update" which you can play but shouldn't as it is likely to have bugs. Download the 3GB file so that you can see the tiny amount of content made so far... which involved a couple of kisses, a few wet cheeks, a meal, and a selfie with a fat chick, oh but to be fair you can now download the update file only!

But all should be forgiven...because there was a ninja...

Right... color me not impressed. Test your code before your release it and stop treating your subscribers like they are idiots.
The dev didn't leak it here lol. You're way off base blaming them :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't see what suppose to be the problem here. Just taking a glance over the changelog this seems to be norm. Betas arrive first and then a finalized version update that adds the most 'meat'.

So while it may seem odd or even fishy but that's just because someone may not be used to this format with other titles.

My questions would be for those who follow this title more closely, how often these betas follow one another? So when can one expect the next?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't see what suppose to be the problem here. Just taking a glance over the changelog this seems to be norm. Betas arrive first and then a finalized version update that adds the most 'meat'.

So while it may seem odd or even fishy but that's just because someone may not be used to this format with other titles.

My questions would be for those who follow this title more closely, how often these betas follow one another? So when can one expect the next?
The end of game said november.
That obviously doesn't mean it will be leaked here and if anything the crazy outrage might make it less likely.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

First time that BD released a beta i think

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Ennoch
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes