ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not if you're skipping the parts you already saw, cause I do that to refresh my memories about the past updates.
well no .... i do it so .. if anything gets changed i'll see it :LOL:
cause i don't wanna miss a thing ... hmm that sounds kinda like a song title huh ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
does it make me weird if i start a new game every update :unsure:
Yepp

On a different note, jesus h christ the entitlement is strong in this thread today.........people are actually complaining over the length and content in a beta of a small portion of the next update? What's next, BD is milking again because he released a small update?

........for fucks sake

On yet another different note, i hope Dubaku dies a thousand deaths in the deepest level of hell......

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
well if that was true then why are there more deaths than births ?
That is a dumb question. There are other living things than humans.
For example ,a koala bear, a freaking turtle.......and don't get me started on the caterpillars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Freshy666

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Day 10 in the morning.
I guess this is the update where we find out whose sleeping on his bed or couch... ouch. that's got to be uncomfortable. He needs a Harem size bed next time, specially with his injuries. Hope the next update is bigger, Harem size bigger.
What update do you mean? Since the last one was pretty giant-sized, do you mean the one that deals with Days 10 through 14 or the one after that? :unsure:

Herons

Sep 15, 2017
Just got home after a long day at work and saw the update so the day is saved. Thanks a lot BD for pulling through.
The Idea with the Betas is great. Personally i don´t mind it when a new update is a little unstable. It´s called Beta for a reason.

Please continue with the great work and don´t mind the haters. Nowadays everybody is a critic. Even people who may never have the slightest Idea what drive and creativity it takes to develop something like this.

Quick Question: I thought only the MC and Rachel are allowed to drive the Car or did i miss something?

And with that a final thanks and i´m off to play the beta

Sep 18, 2018
Yes, I think this is one of the issue with WVM. It starts strong with a handful of girl that all have their own personality or at least their own shtick and motivation. But as the game progress, it just throws a myriad of girl at you with barely any characterization and doesn't spend any time digging a bit for you to know them.

The last couple updates (9.5 and before, I didn't play the 0.10 beta yet) were particularly bad on that matter. You're constantly interrupted each time you start a meaningful conversation with a girl. Someone barges in the room, urges you to talk to someone else, and as soon as you begin to talk to that other person, someone barge in the room, urges you to talk to someone else and so on, rinse and repeat). You end up with a ton of the "new girls", that are completely lacking any personality. Most of them are just completely infatuated with the MC for no real reason and have no real motivations of their own. To me (and that's merely my own opinion), many of the newer girls feel like cardboard cutouts, with copy-pasted personalities, who only differ by their 3D models.

Don't get me wrong: I'm still glad to see new updates, renders are as good as ever, and I'm glad to see people enjoying it. I just wish that the author would spend a tad more time focusing on the existing girls before throwing even more at us.
This coupled with the fact that at least up until now, there have been single day full releases.
Meaning that days are just INSANELY packed.
It feels like he has to give every single girl screen time every update, (especially now when updates are so far apart) and most of them get sex scenes on top of that.
Cos if he dont, people will whine that their specific fav LI didnt get updated this time.
Its just silly how so many times you get the "We havent talked in ages" or similar comments in the game, but in fact it was like yesterday or at max the day before in game days.

I honestly felt stressed the F out playing day 9.
Its just to much stuff happening in the span of one day playing as the MC, and to many girls to juggle.

Aug 22, 2017
So I'm still going through the game and I have one question. What's the point of the cheat vs love paths? Other than some early differences in the beginning, there's no real difference in the game. Once you finally get with Jamie (regardless of path) she opens you up to a harem and it makes the decisions kinda pointless. Unless the only reason is to make it seem like you're not some sort of big dick jerk in the beginning, but honestly even 'cheating' you're not an ass about it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes