Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Kinda wanna throw Rainn on that pile as well also the nurse
Mabel sure, and Veronica too because they were raised like that, but I think Rainn falls into the (rather large) category of "not enough information to confirm either way", which I'm pretty sure is intentional so you can, you know, make your own head-canon about it.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Don't know if this has been brought up before or not...but how is it that willow/cedey and Stacy know who the MC is in the beginning. He has the same last name as his birth mother (moncree) and one assumes the same last name as willow/cedey. Just a minor point of order...doesn't ruin the game really, just a bit of story confusion. Also, why did the MC change his first name?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
The Dad probably changed his name when they left, or he just started calling himself that after the accident because his brain forgot.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Don't know if this has been brought up before or not...but how is it that willow/cedey and Stacy know who the MC is in the beginning. He has the same last name as his birth mother (moncree) and one assumes the same last name as willow/cedey. Just a minor point of order...doesn't ruin the game really, just a bit of story confusion. Also, why did the MC change his first name?
Dad would of changed his name (both first and last) to make it harder for wendy (birth mother) to find him since he took MC away from her.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Dad would of changed his name (both first and last) to make it harder for wendy (birth mother) to find him since he took MC away from her.
Which I would agree with if the MC didn't tell Rachael that his birth mother's name was Wendy Moncree...same last name as the MC...and even if dad changed his first name from Jacob, you would think he would still remember that it used to be his first name.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Human memory is a rather delicate thing. Our protagonist was still relatively young at the time he was separated from his mother and sister, and a bad car accident like the one he was involved in can bury a lot of things. I think you can interpret that his sleepwalking dreams are not only like Cedey's the longing for the family he lost but also his buried memories that came back to the surface.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Human memory is a rather delicate thing. Our protagonist was still relatively young at the time he was separated from his mother and sister, and a bad car accident like the one he was involved in can bury a lot of things. I think you can interpret that his sleepwalking dreams are not only like Cedey's the longing for the family he lost but also his buried memories that came back to the surface.
I hope we get more information about the accident and all the stuff about his family, I started to think about the other survivor of the accident and my tought is going to Kimmy bcs she is also adopted but it is only my theory, I hope this issue is eplored on an update.
PS: Also having more BruBru + Cedey time, I find it wholesome

Reactions: MrLKX

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I hope we get more information about the accident and all the stuff about his family, I started to think about the other survivor of the accident and my tought is going to Kimmy bcs she is also adopted but it is only my theory, I hope this issue is eplored on an update.
PS: Also having more BruBru + Cedey time, I find it wholesome
As for the accident,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, the accident will most likely become relevant.
As for Cedey and Bruhbruh, I actually agree. Many here are annoyed by it, but I actually think it's quite adorable.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As for the accident,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, the accident will most likely become relevant.
As for Cedey and Bruhbruh, I actually agree. Many here are annoyed by it, but I actually think it's quite adorable.
IIRC that has only been mentioned here in the thread, not in the game. I think it's pretty unlikely, because IIRC the crash happened in Pennsylvania, while Ryker and his family are presumably from Chicago. It's not impossible, but it would be one hell of a coincidence.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, one of the kids was in the car, and the other one wasn't. I think it was Katie in the other car, which means Ryker was on the sidelines helpless to do anything, especially since he was also a kid.

Theoretically, I suppose.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
In regards to Willow not knowing MC, Simple, 10 years and a different first name. Why would she think Ethan Moncree was Jacob(or whatever his og name was) Moncree, near as I can Tell Wendy didn't tell her ANYTHING when she was still talking to her. Point in case a girl I went to public school with changed her first name after she moved away, so when I saw her on her sister's FB page I had no idea who she was years later. Same would go for Stacy!

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Also, just because someone has the same surname as you doesn't mean you're automatically related.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes