tryne

Apr 9, 2018
I hope we get more information about the accident and all the stuff about his family, I started to think about the other survivor of the accident and my tought is going to Kimmy bcs she is also adopted but it is only my theory, I hope this issue is eplored on an update.
PS: Also having more BruBru + Cedey time, I find it wholesome
Yo real shit, I remember getting annoyed at lewd scenes because I just really wanted more wholesome BruBru and Cedey scenes, they were warm and happy, and made me feel like giddy idoit and made me even more hooked on the game.

Reactions: Bob69

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
btw what happened with this game? a few months ago when i played it the dev wrote on the game that updates was coming more frequently and he was doing bits at a time instead of waiting on bigger updates, and since then there has been nothing.

Im not complaining or saying we deserve one or anything im just confused more than anything in what has changed.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
btw what happened with this game? a few months ago when i played it the dev wrote on the game that updates was coming more frequently and he was doing bits at a time instead of waiting on bigger updates, and since then there has been nothing.

Im not complaining or saying we deserve one or anything im just confused more than anything in what has changed.
Real Life mostly..........

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021

They are their own bosses, that's the beauty of it, they don't have to give explanations to anyone, only to their patreons ... if they feel like it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

They are their own bosses, that's the beauty of it, they don't have to give explanations to anyone, only to their patreons ... if they feel like it.
You can find the details in the FAQ. I have all the updates that BD gave listed in there. This covers when the updates are targeted, beta update information, reasons for delay, etc... Just click on the part that says Spoiler: Mind Drops to find the information you are looking for.

1641322618029.png

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020

Life is an ever-changing experience that has its ups and downs for everyone.

Reactions: Jarul

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
as i said, not complaining just curious. for all i know he could of been doing a remake like some do. I will never complain on here about update times or anything as everything is free and i have no right to, but we're allowed to be curious
You are all good I was pointing you to the information. There is a week one re-work in progress as well as days 10-14. Currently BD is posting small parts of days 10-14 as beta releases. The next one should come out this month. No real solid information on the week 1 re-work at this point to when a release will be made for that.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
So it's actual Trans (M2F), not Futa... but are there any scenes where the trans are IN another girl?
Like does Shauna ream Jamie while Ethan reams Shauna?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes