jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I feel that because BD is trying to not only focus on new content, but completely remaking the entire game leading up to the new content, it's causing him to have a harder time figuring out what to focus on and in turn, causing him to have to delay things more.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I feel that because BD is trying to not only focus on new content, but completely remaking the entire game leading up to the new content, it's causing him to have a harder time figuring out what to focus on and in turn, causing him to have to delay things more.
Not in any way what's happening, he has a brand new baby, someone had a health issue and Christmas, THAT is why the last beta is delayed for a couple weeks, otherwise he has been reducing is workload so he doesn't burn our which is why he moves to roughly 3 updates a year!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Not in any way what's happening, he has a brand new baby, someone had a health issue and Christmas, THAT is why the last beta is delayed for a couple weeks, otherwise he has been reducing is workload so he doesn't burn our which is why he moves to roughly 3 updates a year!
I know that, but he's also redoing all the renders and story from the beginning of the game up to a certain point (either the middle or up to the end of the last major update before the start of the new day). So add that on top of the new baby, health issues, and Christmas, and it's going to take longer to get new content is all I'm saying.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I know that, but he's also redoing all the renders and story from the beginning of the game up to a certain point (either the middle or up to the end of the last major update before the start of the new day). So add that on top of the new baby, health issues, and Christmas, and it's going to take longer to get new content is all I'm saying.
I wouldn't say Braindrop is redoing "all the renders" from the Full Day 1-7 releases, most renders, but not all (At this moment). Mostly redoing certain parts of Days 1-7 content so it matches up with the current quality & contexts of Days 8+/Week 2+ events with the story & characters going forward for future releases. Among other things.
Plus at least Braindrop waiting to release the Full Redo/Remastered update in it's entirety instead of "rotating new content & redo content updates" like other games do here.

A reminder of what's to comes in the Week 1 (Days 1-7 Redo) Release...
Some planned details just to name a few...:
-- The planned Shauna female version backstory reworked to differentiate itself from the trans version instead of being just a copy and paste job.
-- The proper introduction of the character Granny (owner of the Diner where Penelope's works, who was introduced to us in the 0.10 beta (Day 10) release) inserting her into earlier parts of the story in Days 1-7 (Week 1). So she'll won't be a random new character.
-- New scenes inserted that weren't there before being gonna be added in Week 1.
-- Some character relationships having some changes and/or additional content added for Week 1 rework, one being MC and Rachael will have already know each other for some time before Day 1, instead of meeting each other for the first time on Day 1 in the current version.
-- Some characters' models (overall face & body or just hairstyle) updated to the current newer models for Days 1-7. Entire new faces & body models (Emiko, Moon, Ruby, Keyana, Lauren) and certain new parts (Updating Natalie's earlier hairstyle from Day 1 to 3 to current one). Some updated background scenery as well.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Making the girls more stunning(I hope some extra work is done on Jasmine and Kimmy) requires more time.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
And honestly, I thought the beginning was fine. Most of the changes he's trying to implement feels unnecessary. Also, who said things had to be "realistic" in a adult theme visual novel?

Reactions: 95er and mofonistik

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Or maybe the issue is that he has to create and maintain the art and storylines for over 20 LI's ... imagine if dev kept it in the single digits, how much more content there could be with only:

Jamie
Shauna
Elizabeth
Harper
Natalie
Bailey
Zoe
Stacy
Jasmine (w/ option to redeem Damien and keep her with him)

everyone else could be standalone DLCs for patreons (or Azel/Willow for subscribestar supporters ...), so the main game could at least have some focus.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
And honestly, I thought the beginning was fine. Most of the changes he's trying to implement feels unnecessary. Also, who said things had to be "realistic" in a adult theme visual novel?
He doesn't try to implement changes, he already did it a wile ago. Now he needs to update the old content.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes