jish55

Nov 23, 2017
In my opinion he decided to make way to many girls before deciding their roles. If he made less characters, but more rich in content, game would gain more depth.
Agreed. I enjoy the game and am glad for the variety, but I think this game could have benefitted with quite a few less, where I'd have left half the girls off as either background characters or friends of the other girls that don't have any relationship with mc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In my opinion he decided to make way to many girls before deciding their roles. If he made less characters, but more rich in content, game would gain more depth.
Agreed. I enjoy the game and am glad for the variety, but I think this game could have benefitted with quite a few less, where I'd have left half the girls off as either background characters or friends of the other girls that don't have any relationship with mc.
Strongly disagree. There is a plethora of vns that focus on fewer lis, this one is unique in that the cast is huge and the story is still strong.

I never get why in this medium people feel entitled to have everything the way they want it (not a reflection on these two quoted posters). There are plenty of vns with more intimate numbers of lis out there go enjoy them...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Strongly disagree. There is a plethora of vns that focus on fewer lis, this one is unique in that the cast is huge and the story is still strong.

I never get why in this medium people feel entitled to have everything the way they want it (not a reflection on these two quoted posters). There are plenty of vns with more intimate numbers of lis out there go enjoy them...
Agreed.

Take Chasing Sunsets for example, amazing story and characters with only 2 main LI's (and no more will be added), it's on the other end of the spectrum from WMV and I love 'em both :)

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I think games with large casts of characters can sometimes be hard to manage and some characters end up feeling like they have been forgotten, but so far with this game the dev as done a great job so I don't see any problem.
I think the same, but we are mere mortals and the Dev moves in a mysterious ways.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think games with large casts of characters can sometimes be hard to manage and some characters end up feeling like they have been forgotten, but so far with this game the dev has done a great job so I don't see any problem.
If it gets to the point where I don't know the name of the person on screen without looking to the dialogue box, then I say there's too many characters ...

Girl: Hi, MC!
MC: Oh, hello ... you!
Girl: Did you remember our date tonight?
MC: Um ... yeah ... sure.
Girl: You don't look so sure! Remember ... I'm Ruby's friend from the dog park? You pet my puppy and agreed to spend time with me because I looked sad.
MC: ((Who the fuck is Ruby?)) I have basketball practice, a press conference, and four other dates tonight ... but I live outside spacetime so why not?
Girl: Great, see you at 8!
MC: Jaime, add this shit to my calendar.
Jamie: YAY MY BF IS GOING TO FUCK ANOTHER GIRL I'M SUCH A CUCK QUEEN LOL
((End Scene, curtains fall, another successful update))

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I've played a lot of games too...but I don't have any problems with the name of the characters...beside this, let's see...

Bella, Katie, Another Bella, Another Katie......:unsure:...:unsure:...:unsure:......:sleep:...ooh...Luna......:sleep::sleep:.
:ROFLMAO: I think I would have started like how you stated above...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really hope when the update drops we get to finally add Kimmy to the harem, need to see more of her
I don't know about that she will be pretty busy cleaning up after the mc and his harem to really be available... toilets and beds don't clean themselves

I'd feel bad if she wasn't such a bitch to the mc for absolutely no reason cause I mean she is fuckable... but she has some atonement before she can polish my mc's knob... :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes