dunhill

May 3, 2017
If it gets to the point where I don't know the name of the person on screen without looking to the dialogue box, then I say there's too many characters ...

Girl: Hi, MC!
MC: Oh, hello ... you!
Girl: Did you remember our date tonight?
MC: Um ... yeah ... sure.
Girl: You don't look so sure! Remember ... I'm Ruby's friend from the dog park? You pet my puppy and agreed to spend time with me because I looked sad.
MC: ((Who the fuck is Ruby?)) I have basketball practice, a press conference, and four other dates tonight ... but I live outside spacetime so why not?
Girl: Great, see you at 8!
MC: Jaime, add this shit to my calendar.
Jamie: YAY MY BF IS GOING TO FUCK ANOTHER GIRL I'M SUCH A CUCK QUEEN LOL
((End Scene, curtains fall, another successful update))
laugh all you want but big time ballers who make bank actually have that type of pull with the ladies... go look up Babe Ruth (dude plowed 1/2 a brothel the night before a big game, won the game then went back after to plow the next 1/2 of the brothel) and this is while he had a wife who approved of what he was doing... this stuff still goes on but due to PC culture and focus on making the players look family friendly you don't see it..

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Know things have happened, but I do miss when this game used to update often. It has been quite a while now. Hope everything is OK.
Releasing a lot of renders or releasing periodically or not, that doesn't affect developers much, so that's what it is ...

Aug 26, 2019
Almost forgot about this was one of the first VN I played
But now having played alot of other vns I got to say the game has lost it touch.
Almost every girl becomes a Li there's no other path besides the harem one so choices really don't matter.
The games only point at this time seems like a quick fap nothing else.
It's really a shame because I really like the sports environment the dev created.
( This isn't a hate comment it's just a release of disappointment)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Almost forgot about this was one of the first VN I played
But now having played alot of other vns I got to say the game has lost it touch.
Almost every girl becomes a Li there's no other path besides the harem one so choices really don't matter.
The games only point at this time seems like a quick fap nothing else.
It's really a shame because I really like the sports environment the dev created.
( This isn't a hate comment it's just a release of disappointment)
That's unfair. Harem route is not the only route. There is also the 'even more harem' route :p

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Agreed. I enjoy the game and am glad for the variety, but I think this game could have benefitted with quite a few less, where I'd have left half the girls off as either background characters or friends of the other girls that don't have any relationship with mc.
Nah more girls the better idc. The game feels more real with more characters in it. Adding 100+ girls would be the best tbh

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
If it gets to the point where I don't know the name of the person on screen without looking to the dialogue box, then I say there's too many characters ...

Girl: You don't look so sure! Remember ... I'm Ruby's friend from the dog park? You pet my puppy and agreed to spend time with me because I looked sad.
MC: ((Who the fuck is Ruby?)) I have basketball practice, a press conference, and four other dates tonight ... but I live outside spacetime so why not?
Lmao this funny but don’t care add another 50 li’s plzzz lol

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That’s true I just like have tons of variety in games that’s all
Yeah I get you I like big harem games as well.
That genre is pretty popular in parts of Nigeria, some militantly defend it. They even have an organization there, perhaps I am spelling it wrong, 'Beaucoup Harem', that gets a lot of press.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I think 100+ girls would be a nightmare for the dev. The more girls you have in the game the less time you will spend with your favorites. I think the number of girls in the game right now is fine.
I don't think he's going to add much more girls to the game, except for those random ones who want to get pregnant and probably won't show up again.

Oct 22, 2017
For BD mentioned "EVERYONE" will be lewdable, I think there will be new LIs all throughout the game.
But I also expect them to be few and just sprinkled in as it fits the story with tournaments, events and the like, and a lot of the girls don't need to be around the MC all the time - they seem more like fans/groupies, happy about some attention, but no permanent relationships.
For me, it feels like that was more or less what the first week has been for - establishing the basic cast with the more important girls.
With switching the flow to weekly overviews, only showing important tidbits, assuming that there was mundane downtime in between that also the girls had their part in, the big getting to know everyone at the same time should be over.
Doesn't reduce the problem of time going by until you see your favorite again (especially if your favorite is no main girl), but story wise you always have to assume they are involved in the story where you aren't there to see it - unlike during the first days.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For BD mentioned "EVERYONE" will be lewdable, I think there will be new LIs all throughout the game.
But I also expect them to be few and just sprinkled in as it fits the story with tournaments, events and the like, and a lot of the girls don't need to be around the MC all the time - they seem more like fans/groupies, happy about some attention, but no permanent relationships.
For me, it feels like that was more or less what the first week has been for - establishing the basic cast with the more important girls.
With switching the flow to weekly overviews, only showing important tidbits, assuming that there was mundane downtime in between that also the girls had their part in, the big getting to know everyone at the same time should be over.
Doesn't reduce the problem of time going by until you see your favorite again (especially if your favorite is no main girl), but story wise you always have to assume they are involved in the story where you aren't there to see it - unlike during the first days.
Only BD knows his plans exactly, but does sound reasonable and in line with what we know. I do guess though that possibly a few mothers already introduced may play a bigger role and become part of the closer harem or slightly more outlying. Hell there might even be two harems, the home one and the cheerleader one and others tied to them that are at two places. :p If last would become true we could have a house harem and college harem battle waifu war on this forum in future. :ROFLMAO:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC is going to need to turn that movie theatre room into a bedroom, because that will be the only place with enough space for the entire harem to sleep in the same bed. Otherwise Jamie and Shauna are going to have to come up with a schedule for MC's sleepover partners.

bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020

Hahahaha very funny... but you forgot to add ((After fucking her, ask her to be your girlfriend. She will accept without many hesitation.))

Reactions: swills13
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes