Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't get it. I try to understand I really do.

Bare with me...
I love watersports, I mean I really do. Golden rain, golden showers, power drinking etc. I play vns that I find that have the urination tag. What I don't fucking do is go into threads that don't have the tag and make posts demand my fetish be added or acting like it's the end of the world because my fetish isn't included.

Am I the crazy one here to find this behavior irrating?
Yes you're the crazy one. You're expecting people here to act like adults.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't get it. I try to understand I really do.

Bare with me...
I love watersports, I mean I really do. Golden rain, golden showers, power drinking etc. I play vns that I find that have the urination tag. What I don't fucking do is go into threads that don't have the tag and make posts demand my fetish be added or acting like it's the end of the world because my fetish isn't included.

Am I the crazy one here to find this behavior irrating?
KIMMY WATERSPORTS!

MUCH MORE NEEDED AND IMPORTANT THAN INCEST

shes is already a swimmer whats the problem with her swimming in the golden waters?

Mar 25, 2020
Sigh.......well we went several days without this stupidity at least......

Why would you think we will have to let some other guy fuck them?
Do you know that it would feel weird to leave the sister and the mother out of the harem, or are they just going to be there as a third wheel watching how the MC creates his harem? It's okay to be ignorant, but you have to realize when something is wrong since it was destined for incest from the beginning.

Mar 25, 2020
if the dev hadn't intended to add incest to the game he would have just done what a lot of devs do even if it sounds like a cliché "relatives die in a tragic accident and the mc goes to live with whoever takes him in" Do you think the mother and sister are just for decoration in the game? those willow kisses give you clues man, you have to see reality and simply connect the dots.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do you know that it would feel weird to leave the sister and the mother out of the harem, or are they just going to be there as a third wheel watching how the MC creates his harem? It's okay to be ignorant, but you have to realize when something is wrong since it was destined for incest from the beginning.
Why on god's green earth would they be "third wheels" just because the MC isn't fucking them??? I have no problem what so ever with them being there but apparently I'm ignorant and can't see that there is something wrong........ :FacePalm:

Except for the fact, that the dev never intended it and it is simply the wishful thinking of some people.
Right at the very beginning I think BD intended there to be incest but he changed it almost immediately.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
if the dev hadn't intended to add incest to the game he would have just done what a lot of devs do even if it sounds like a cliché "relatives die in a tragic accident and the mc goes to live with whoever takes him in" Do you think the mother and sister are just for decoration in the game? those willow kisses give you clues man, you have to see reality and simply connect the dots.
Yes, BD is teasing people who are crying about no incest and that will most likely continue until the game ends.

Oct 22, 2017
But, but ... all the lewd hand-holding ...
Why would you ever add affection that doesn't result in sex? - We all know that is the only reason for affection to be shown between humans in the first place!
And why would anyone maintain familial bonds to anyone else if not to get near enough to show them some affection.
We all know that there is only divorce/neglect/abandonment or incest!
For everyone wondering, that was sarcasm.

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yes, BD is teasing people who are crying about no incest and that will most likely continue until the game ends.

To be fair, they were intended to be at one point. However all that patreon $ kind of put a stop to that. He's not willing to risk losing his account. But yea, an "evil modder" was going to add that stuff to the game. Doubt it will happen now, maybe after the game is finished. Anyways, I love the game as is. So I'm not complaining.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Except for the fact, that the dev never intended it and it is simply the wishful thinking of some people.
To be fair, they were intended to be at one point. However all that patreon $ kind of put a stop to that. He's not willing to risk losing his account. But yea, an "evil modder" was going to add that stuff to the game. Doubt it will happen now, maybe after the game is finished. Anyways, I love the game as is. So I'm not complaining.
Justpeekin corrected mrlkx for me so thanks.

If nothing or no one else he flat out said way back when he wanted Azel to be in on it. Everyone who has been around the thread as long as I have knows that. He also very clearly said he wants every character to be lewdable (might have said romanceable) if they appear in the game but that also was way back before Patreon staff started fucking monkeys and consuming their :poop: for 100% of their diet.

Now I get the hassle, it is too far gone to make a redo of week 1...... wait:unsure:
Well OK a script can be redone but it isn't like he is redoing any renders right?? :unsure:Wait......

Uhhhhh we don't need every kink just because, so there :mad: (y):whistle:

PEACE

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It’s January 17 around most of the globe, meaning it’s Jamie’s special day :D! Just two days after her big sister Elizabeth's day. Our favorite #1 Harem Enabler, ultra sweet angel of a girlfriend and blossoming cuckquean. Looking forward to seeing more of your sexy surprises and arranged harem time lewd events :love:.

Happy Birthday Jamie !!
Jamie_CharacterScreen.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It’s January 17 around most of the globe, meaning it’s Jamie’s special day :D! Just two days after her big sister Elizabeth's day. Our favorite #1 Harem Enabler, ultra sweet angel of a girlfriend and blossoming cuckquean. Looking forward to seeing more of your sexy surprises and arranged harem time lewd events :love:.

Happy Birthday Jamie !!
View attachment 1600419
One of my favorite and adorable cuckqueans. Truly a delight <3

Thank you K18 for changing the subject to something worthy:)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Oh my god, sanity, in this thread? I should go buy lottery tickets.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Happy Birthday Jamie !!
View attachment 1600419
The queen of the harem will strike again very soon.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

Happy Birthday Jamie !!
View attachment 1600419
Her face looks so different. Kinda sad how girls in this game are looking worse every update instead of better.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes