Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Careful, you're entering the danger zone [Add Kenny Loggins Sound]. This game has many fanatics who will hunt you down for writing anything that is not positive. ;)
I haven't witnessed this. Only ones I've seen "hunted down" are trolls and idjits. Everyone has different tastes and most of us love the lips. Just like the lack of incest the lips ain't changing so hate away...

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah... I hate the fucking lips xD
... Everyone has different tastes and most of us love the lips. Just like the lack of incest the lips ain't changing so hate away...
For me, I have nothing against them, but wouldn't miss them either - I'd just like there to be a little more variety. While I'm not complaining about it and am mostly fine, I can see where those mentioning a lack in facial features/expressions in later updates are coming from. Those at least seem to have been a little more diverse in the beginning.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Is the game still in development? I dont think i have seen an update for a long time?
Do you even pay attention bro? Last update was 10-15-21...You expecting him to crank these fuckers out monthly, weekly, daily? Jeebus people. Very first page you can see all that stuff, pay attention. The work takes time, energy, money, & lack of sleep. I prefer they get more sleep and put out quality then rush stuff. As person below me stated, also life gets in the way as well.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Do you even pay attention bro? Last update was 10-15-21...You expecting him to crank these fuckers out monthly, weekly, daily? Jeebus people. Very first page you can see all that stuff, pay attention. The work takes time, energy, money, & lack of sleep. I prefer they get more sleep and put out quality then rush stuff. As person below me stated, also life gets in the way as well.
Fk dude it was a question! Chill!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes