Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The resting duck face in this game slays me. I didn't get past the gym without reloading so the game could be about Duck Fucker and his girlfriend Dolan. Forget insects, give me the cloaca rewrite patch.
What a long time to make your first post. Surely this couldn't be an alternate account to troll with :)

Take the models of light of my life they are unique to which some love them and some not so much. I happen to dig them but that matters not.

What does matter is these models are the devs own designs of tweaks and style. This dev has changed some elements with the models and probably will do so in the future. The "duckface" will not...

Happy posting :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What a long time to make your first post. Surely this couldn't be an alternate account to troll with :)

Take the models of light of my life they are unique to which some love them and some not so much. I happen to dig them but that matters not.

What does matter is these models are the devs own designs of tweaks and style. This dev has changed some elements with the models and probably will do so in the future. The "duckface" will not...

Happy posting :)
Yeah, right
To each their own

If I was making changes I wouldn't do anything to the faces but not a single girl in game would be bigger than a B cup

Small Titties FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, right
To each their own

If I was making changes I wouldn't do anything to the faces but not a single girl in game would be bigger than a B cup

To each their own :)

I wouldn't change anything. Variety is the spice of life. The bigger variety the better.

Big Titties FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To each their orwn :)

All size Titties FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Alright since we are talking about titties right now, lets make it a fun topic of disscusion shall we? Who in your opionion has the best tits in the game?
Personally i like Zoe's the most(shocker i know) to me they have the perfect size and look, not too big and neither too small and has that perfect 45/55 ratio.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Alright since we are talking about titties right now, lets make it a fun topic of disscusion shall we? Who in your opionion has the best tits in the game?
Personally i like Zoe's the most(shocker i know) to me they have the perfect size and look, not too big and neither too small and has that perfect 45/55 ratio.
Personally I prefer the smaller girls in the game. I want to go with Stacy or Bailey but I like Alexis's tits the best. However there are still so many we have not seen yet so things could easily change.

kayfabe

Mar 30, 2018
I'm not a sock puppet troll. I am just a guy who occasionally needed a link to anime tiddies and regrets that he didn't have a good Hatoful Boyfriend joke for this auspicious occasion.

In all seriousness, I do find the idea of a commitment to duckface to be pretty weird though, mostly because cases this extreme are an expression/pose in real life rather than exclusively a trait. It throws me off in a way that comical beach ball tits do not because it blurs the line between facial features and body language. In the context of flirting with the MC it's usually less off-putting to me but it'd be super weird if the plot gets serious but there's never a wider palette of expressions on display.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Empress Zoe! Empress Zoe! Empress Zoe! Best girl with best titties!

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, right
To each their own

I am a fan of small firm breasts myself, but I don't think I'd go so far. Like some others are saying variety is nice. However, I do think "too big" is a thing, and Rachel's size is actually a turn-off for me. I'd have turned her down as a LI for that reason if she weren't such a sweet and wonderful woman. I just didn't have the heart.

I totally get there are people who love truly enormous breasts, and more power to you, they're just not for me.

It's been way too long since I've played for me to make a good judgement. Who's gonna be a hero, and make an all characters breast linup post, so we can make an informed decision?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Since this is a harem, i have many choices. The S-tier best tits for me are Elizabeth, Rachael, Natalie, Zoe, Anna, Brittany. After them probably Shauna, Katie, Jamie, while sometimes Shauna & Jamie's tits are often overshadowed by their wide hips & big butts. Various sizes from soft to perky breasts & various colors of nipples/areolas, I like how Zoe's areolas appears darker/browner, not pink. Heights as well with a shortstack like Brittany.
All well-endowed busty women who all have equally matching big butts and curvaceous bodies to go along with them, a perfect combination in my opinion. I do appreciate all size matter, while leaning slightly more towards the busty side.
Also A+ for Zoe's motorboating skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes