Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I started playing this game today and I have a doubt, how is the harem of this game? is it something your girlfriend knows or the route with your girlfriend can only be her (maybe allow shauna)?
Your gf is the harem queen, and basically your pimp. She fully encourages you to hook up with pretty much any & everyone.
Edit; not everyone. Despite the teasing there is absolutely no 'cest at all, and never will be!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Onlyfans? :p
here you go , if it got onlyfans its page linked in attachemt

you need not to worry , when update will come it will be here

its one of few games that got clubs of fans for that
so asking for update lets say it makes you special and not in good way
(special fucker than cant even read last few pagest) - not directed in to reply perosn so there wont be confusion , general statement
next update will still be beta part of whole as it was last one

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I think Rachael's are the biggest, so that's definitely in her favor. Shauna, maybe? It's been a while since I've seen them all naked.
According to the old variation of character sheets Moon's tits are 1 sm bigger than Rachael's tits.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
With all the talk about MC's financial future means. MC right now is basically a high-class prostitute/gigolo If you had MC accept Rachael's clients baby-making offer on the Harem Path. MC is getting paid "shit ton of money" (as Rachael says) to impregnate all of these successful career women (Attorney [Anna], Pro Athlete [Keyana with Brittany], Movie Star [Eden], etc.), women who have full responsibility of the baby, unless MC himself chooses to partake in the parenting. Making him a breeding stud as well as a high-class gigolo (and Rachael his pimp) :LOL:.
Which adds to what somebody mentioned that it's not only pretty college girls MC would be having babies with, most who likely have their own careers. Then we have Rachael herself & her Clients (with their own business connections MC can use), Willabelle & Staff members at WVM, and other more women.
So i think it's safe to say that MC is "well-off" in the future :), but of course i'm positive MC will still do great in pro basketball league career along with this college season.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
But seriously no one will be able to sleep in that house and probably in the entire neighborhood after the mc start popping babies left and right. I want to see when these 20-ish babies start crying every night...nightmares fuel right here for those who have had babies.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But seriously no one will be able to sleep in that house and probably in the entire neighborhood after the mc start popping babies left and right. I want to see when these 20-ish babies start crying every night...nightmares fuel right here for those who have had babies.
Two things I would write in: nannies and sound proof rooms...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
With all the talk about MC's financial future means. MC right now is basically a high-class prostitute/gigolo If you had MC accept Rachael's clients baby-making offer on the Harem Path. MC is getting paid "shit ton of money" (as Rachael says) to impregnate all of these successful career women (Attorney [Anna], Pro Athlete [Keyana with Brittany], Movie Star [Eden], etc.), women who have full responsibility of the baby, unless MC himself chooses to partake in the parenting. Making him a breeding stud as well as a high-class gigolo (and Rachael his pimp) :LOL:.
Which adds to what somebody mentioned that it's not only pretty college girls MC would be having babies with, most who likely have their own careers. Then we have Rachael herself & her Clients (with their own business connections MC can use), Willabelle & Staff members at WVM, and other more women.
So i think it's safe to say that MC is "well-off" in the future :), but of course i'm positive MC will still do great in pro basketball league career along with this college season.
He's still really going to want to succeed in his sport if he doesn't want to be sponging off of his successful girlfriends. The stud work, while very hot and fun, is based upon him being a rising star; if he breaks his leg and can't play any more, his girls will certainly stay with him but I don't see many more clients coming along after that.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
He's still really going to want to succeed in his sport if he doesn't want to be sponging off of his successful girlfriends. The stud work, while very hot and fun, is based upon him being a rising star; if he breaks his leg and can't play any more, his girls will certainly stay with him but I don't see many more clients coming along after that.
Why not? Allegedly, they are just interested in his genes as a young sportman. Breaking a leg and being forced to retire (which definitely won't happen in this game) doesn't change that

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why not? Allegedly, they are just interested in his genes as a young sportman. Breaking a leg and being forced to retire (which definitely won't happen in this game) doesn't change that
Because if he stopped playing how long do you think he would stay in the public consciousness? Celebrity is fickle and I don't think it would take very long for most people to forget about him.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's Queen, lol. That drives me nuts, like when folks keep using loose for lose in the stories. I come across that all the damn time. :p
No it's cuckquean. Look at the hub or literotica everywhere. :ROFLMAO:

Some just assume it's queen because of the pronunciation

Edit: A cuckquean is the wife of an adulterous husband, and the gender-opposite of a cuckold. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to females who are investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

"Cuck queen" however definition is only found on urban dictionary :ROFLMAO:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
No it's cuckquean. Look at the hub or literotica everywhere. :ROFLMAO:

Some just assume it's queen because of the pronunciation

Edit: A cuckquean is the wife of an adulterous husband, and the gender-opposite of a cuckold. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to females who are investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

"Cuck queen" however definition is only found on urban dictionary :ROFLMAO:
I refuse to accept quean :p I know It's meaning, just hate that spelling of it. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not a sock puppet troll. I am just a guy who occasionally needed a link to anime tiddies and regrets that he didn't have a good Hatoful Boyfriend joke for this auspicious occasion.

In all seriousness, I do find the idea of a commitment to duckface to be pretty weird though, mostly because cases this extreme are an expression/pose in real life rather than exclusively a trait. It throws me off in a way that comical beach ball tits do not because it blurs the line between facial features and body language. In the context of flirting with the MC it's usually less off-putting to me but it'd be super weird if the plot gets serious but there's never a wider palette of expressions on display.
The duckface is a consequence of BD's decision to never show the MC's face, meaning the girls faces have to do all the work in their scenes together

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes