Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
It’s January 17 around most of the globe, meaning it’s Jamie’s special day :D! Just two days after her big sister Elizabeth's day. Our favorite #1 Harem Enabler, ultra sweet angel of a girlfriend and blossoming cuckquean. Looking forward to seeing more of your sexy surprises and arranged harem time lewd events :love:.

Happy Birthday Jamie !!
View attachment 1600419
She has the same birthday as Betty White

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
everyone has the right to voice aggravation. I suspect we're all a little annoyed.
Nope, not even a little actually, I have no problem waiting for something and I am a patreon....

I would actually agree with him if the argument is about the game and its quality itself. Also, reporting trolls isn't easy when all they are doing is stating what they don't like about a game. As I have said in other threads, having negative criticism is necessary for growth with any skill.
As long as the criticism is constructive most Dev definitely wants it. The people that are just coming on a forum complaining about this and that about a game does nothing for any developer but annoy them (at most).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is about the badass collection of amazing people that run a successful business.
MC does not need to keep track of anything, because he has devoted bombshells that have it
all figured out and are happy to contribute their absolute best to everybody else in the game.
MC is not driving this business forward, his wonderful babe of a boss and her ever so loving
collaborators (babes in their own rights) are working around the clock to ensure we get this absolute blast
whenever we come gaming.
I figured it out.

MC is not only trying to secure his future with this college/team, but is also creating this harem to engage in eugenics so that he can create a team of Basketball Gods that will rule the sport for generations to come.
Why stop at basketball?
Gotta go with what you know.
It's all about dunking with the MC.
He's going to need two calendars to keep track of all these birthdays and anniversaries.
My MC has a an advanced calendar... he can even carry it around with him if he wants...it's called something like...Jai...me ? ...yup...Jaime !

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Every critical voice gets deleted here.
I disagree. I've been rather critical on the artistic choices of this project, which is, indeed, a work of remarkable size and effort but which has, imho, and i never made a mystery of it, a lameish story. Yet i'm still here speaking freely. I think posts get only deleted when they become pointless flames.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lots and lots and lots ... the quality and awesomeness of such the world has never before seen!

View attachment 1606916

Sup'ge
Thank you all for being patient. I've taken the past few weeks to settle down after the holidays and to get my mental in a better place. This whole experience has been about as hard as people told me it would be but I love it and I'm very thankful to have a community that has supported me through it.

I made some old mistakes
I never should have promised that update last month, it was very foolish and immature and I'm better than that. It was an attempt to lock myself into a date because I was having a very hard time trying to convince myself I was ready to release an update.
It's been tough because I know the only thing that's been stopping me is myself and it's a really shitty feeling whenever you do whatever you can but still can't get out of your own way.
But that's no excuse, I knew there was a part of me that didn't know if I'd be ready even before the holiday season set me back hard.
It never should have happened and I'm very regretful for doing that. That's not the kind of man I want to be.

New year
But it's in the past and I can't change it so I'm not going to beat myself up continually about it. I'm young and still have a lot of learning to do so the best thing I can do now is just learn what I can from the experience and move on.
It's a new year and a new opportunity.

Update when?
Well, I promi- Nope, no promises but I plan to release something soon™.
We're obviously past the point of the 3rd beta now and the full update was scheduled for only 25 days from now. With everything going the way it did I think it's best for me and my mental health to just wipe the slate clean.
I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to have the next update be a very large one. Modestly sized would be a better way to put it I suppose.
I don't have anything concrete on what to expect but there should be an update of some size soon.

Any news on the week 1 redo?
Yes! Tons actually.
I had taken a break from working on the redo specifically but I've been getting back into it and plans have changed. I actually have a lot to say about it and I want this post to be digestible so I plan to talk all about it in the next actual mind drop which should be next Friday. (the 28th)

What about side content like the polls and birthday renders?
Polls resume on Tuesday and I am admittedly very behind on the birthday renders. I am not certain when exactly they can be expected but I'm not going to skip any of the girls so I have to catch up on Rainn, Bailey, Yen, Red, Ivory, Elizabeth, Jamie, and Kimmy's.
I am not certain yet exactly how I'll handle it but I'll have more information next week.

Okay, that's all for me. I just wanted to quickly update you guys since I went dark for a while there. Life is good and I'm doing a lot better.
Thank you all so much for the well wishes and support. It truly means the world to us.
See you all soon™
Love you guys <3
Any progress?
Wonderful! Warmup to the hype of the winning streak! Whimsically delicious!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You clearly dont know which troll I was even talking about but agreed there.
You said trolls, not troll. I have seen multiple threads where you mods delete posts because of trolls, and they aren't always so obvious.
As long as the criticism is constructive most Dev definitely wants it. The people that are just coming on a forum complaining about this and that about a game does nothing for any developer but annoy them (at most).
You would be surprised at how even a little bit of negativity can cause people to get hyper defensive. Also, you disprove the claim that everyone here pirates and contributes nothing financially to the dev.

Reactions: chefaking

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You would be surprised at how even a little bit of negativity can cause people to get hyper defensive. Also, you disprove the claim that everyone here pirates and contributes nothing financially to the dev.
Most developers definitely wants constructive criticism, it's how most of them learn after all.

Never said that everyone here pirates, it's quite obvious not everyone does. I support several Dev's on Patreon but I usually download the games from here since they often gets leaked here before they are avaliable on Patreon (for me).

Reactions: sava75 and Bob69

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The problem when people start to whine and echo each other is they forget to try and be constructive about it. Someone comenting : Yhea this is trash in response to an other coment doesn't add anything. This is not a poll this is a thread for discussion. there are reaction emogi for that. I am sure that our hipothetical troll fast commenter has a great oppinion and could developp and add to the discution but he does not. An other problem that arise is that it muddles the criticisim that tries to be constructive. A dev seeing this is trash 20 times and then a comment that is also negative but elaborated in the hopes of bringing the discution somewhere and understand the why of the decisions made by the dev will be lumped with the 20 others even if it comes from a place of good will. Botom line I should report more even if I don't like to do so.

Reactions: sava75

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What? You and the rest of the """regulars""" here are always the first people to say something whenever someone complains, so no, you've clearly demonstrated you guys aren't too smart to say anything.
How is this in anyway relevant or no OT? I've know I've had more on topic posts deleted for being "ot" and I'm pretty sure most have had nicer posts deleted for "personal attacks" or "arguing".

You saying "regulars" are stupid kinda fits both those as being OT and personal attacks right?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes