HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No you get upset about it your words not mine. If they would let my message stay than you would have known why he does that. It's to keep his fanboys around. Otherwise way less people would give him money. Even getting paid every other month for years is better than not getting paid at all.

Just because a couple of fanboys and some Moderators with dictator fetishes find is Flamebait, shoudn't give them the right to delete a viable opinion on this game and its developer. The only reason me and a lot of other people are pissed is because this games potential especially at the start. However we should be able to state our grievances about the way the developer in our opinion is ruining it. And the way he, in our opinion, is scamming people paying him money for this game.
Again you have your facts wrong but that's not surprising at this point.

You do realize that upset and angry are 2 different things right? If not, look it up.

He has paused his patreon 9 times in the last 14 months or so, damn he's scamming us hard!

And 2 things, stop deflecting with "fanboys" just because people doesn't agree with you but more importantly, for the love of God stop claiming to speak for "a lot of other people", it just makes you sound desperate.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just because a couple of fanboys and some Moderators with dictator fetishes find is Flamebait, shoudn't give them the right to delete a viable opinion on this game and its developer. The only reason me and a lot of other people are pissed is because this games potential especially at the start. However we should be able to state our grievances about the way the developer in our opinion is ruining it. And the way he, in our opinion, is scamming people paying him money for this game.
It is so noble of you and the "a lot of other people" to be so concerned about how they spend their money. I'm sure it warms the cockles of their hearts.

You're biggest mistake however is thinking you have "rights" on a private forum. Confrontational posts are frowned upon and most break a rule or two.

You aren't breaking any rules by being annoying nor did I mean to imply you did. You good to annoy away until you pass the line of posting bs to spamming it.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I can somewhat understand the frustration of others. But, not really since I and a lot of the people complaining do not donate to BD so I honestly don't understand why they're complaining in the first place. And I understand it's his game and he can do whatever he likes with it and nobody has a right to say otherwise.

But, honest question, Why doesn't he just release what he has for the update? He 100% has a larger update ready than what most other devs do in a month and he could silence the people crying about it (it's not like he needs to since they're mainly here and he doesn't stop by to see it anymore because of them).

Not trying to reignite an argument or anything it's just, did he really need days 10-14 ready in one go?

It's just an honest question as I know he can do whatever he likes with HIS game.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But, honest question, Why doesn't he just release what he has for the update?
That's a hard question to outright answer and of course I don't know of BD's exact situation, but a lot of the "all in one" devs that make the daz art, code, and write solo tend to be writers first and foremost. With writing you're never truly done with a project until it's out there. What if BD comes up with an idea to set something up on day 11 for a nice pay off on day 14 but he's already published days 10-12 and going back and adding it would break saves? It'd just be a different headache, though maybe people would be more forgiving about it rather than not releasing anything at all.

Reactions: F1_V10

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I liked it better when we talked about which character was the best and we argued over that or what we thought would be in the next update. Hell we went through months of no updates and had some awesome conversations on what we thought would be next. We buried the complaints about delays and incest talk. We had fun here talking about the game.

Now it is just complain about how people think that BD should or shouldn't do things. If not then it is complain about what the mods here should or should not consider off topic/trolling. No one is going to be happy here any more. This is not a WVM only thing this is in a lot of other threads too.

Don't forget there is a block button to ignore people.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
That's a hard question to outright answer and of course I don't know of BD's exact situation, but a lot of the "all in one" devs that make the daz art, code, and write solo tend to be writers first and foremost. With writing you're never truly done with a project until it's out there. What if BD comes up with an idea to set something up on day 11 for a nice pay off on day 14 but he's already published days 10-12 and going back and adding it would break saves? It'd just be a different headache, though maybe people would be more forgiving about it rather than not releasing anything at all.
Yea I know nothing about how difficult it is to create a game and do everything alone or like you said what it would break if he released some days and then added to prior days. but maybe it would be easier or less stressful fixing bugs (again have no idea if it's just as difficult as the rest) but it would calm those constantly crying for an update even though his Patreons most likely don't care unlike the pirates here.

Idk all in all, I know nothing about the how or what is stressful full about game creation and managing the happiness of those who care about a project like this and it's not like it really matters what I think since I'm not donating to him yet.
yknjsthumbnail.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Btw IIRC he said in 2(?) posts ago that he himself is the problem, because he thinks it‘s not good enough or he wants to twerk here and there. That’s now for the Beta release.
for the actual full release, he, when he switched from 1-2 months releases to when ever it’s done, said that he want to complete day 10-14, or was it 11-14, or even until day 15 (damnit I always lose completely track of the days in WVM). That’s why it isn’t just our.

another thing to the work ethic bullcrap late November or so I made a post about how he is standing with render he has completed (going after the number in Minddrops), wanted to compare it to earlier releases and at that point in time he was on par with every other release before. (Even betterI think if you count in the Week 1 redo stuff) now we have probably because of the Holidays and schocker a newborn changes things, a bit of a dry episode of real Minddrop updates butI don’t really have a reason to believe he is behind in render or something like that.

Btw I also believe the Beta is done already, it is not a problem that the render, writing, etc is not done just that it is a personal problem that is the reason he doesn’t want to push it out. That’s the part that saddens me a bit, because it’s a beta just put it out there with 42069 bugs who cares ppl will complain anyway.

Damn that got way longer then expected.

edit:
For LocoGringo78 I really want a hearth-warming story about Bailey and Rainn and how MC brings them together and stuff for the whole next update

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There is a lot more to it then tweeks to the story. It is not my place to speak for BD, you can see a lot of things in the mind drops and other patreon updates that get posted here about WVM. You can go check those out at any time to get an understanding of things in the mini FAQ I keep active with information collected here on F95, interviews and Patreon posts.

As someone who is attempting to write my own VN, I have an idea of how somethings work. Also I know BD seems to be the type of Dev that is constantly pushing himself to improve animations, renders, his Daz skills and even looking into creating his own assets in blender. All of this is a lot of work for people that like to make things perfect in their own mind. Could he slip back to Day one quality and pump stuff out fast again sure, but that is not how true creative minds work. They are constantly pushing themselves to get better and keep thinking nothing is just right to release.

Plus BD has admitted several times he is suffering from imposter syndrome, and mental issues are not something to take lightly. He is still young and had a lot of hard personal life issues (both good and bad) in the past few years.

No one needs to accept any of this as a fan or non-fan of the game, but it is what it is and there is nothing we can do to change it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Plus BD has admitted several times he is suffering from imposter syndrome, and mental issues are not something to take lightly.
Does he ever mentioned that he is doing therapy, visiting a professional with his issues?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Personally I don't think kimmy is wolverine's type. He has been always attracted to strong independent women not cry baby "woe is me" blame others for her troubles type.

I don't know him personally just judging by the comics and movies of course.
Nah. He just claims that so folk don't know that he was born when there was no age of consent. Logan would be the first to make this harem his own. :Kappa:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nah. He just claims that so folk don't know that he was born when there was no age of consent. Logan would be the first to make this harem his own. :Kappa:
Idk wolverine has a flame in his eyes when he looks at Jean. Would wolverine enjoy a harem? hell yeah. however my point was that it wouldn't be kimmy he is pinning over...

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Idk wolverine has a flame in his eyes when he looks at Jean. Would wolverine enjoy a harem? hell yeah. however my point was that it wouldn't be kimmy he is pinning over...
Perhaps not. He does seem more parental about Kitty than anything else. If he shows up in this and isn't with an army of women after him though, I will be upset.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can somewhat understand the frustration of others. But, not really since I and a lot of the people complaining do not donate to BD so I honestly don't understand why they're complaining in the first place. And I understand it's his game and he can do whatever he likes with it and nobody has a right to say otherwise.

But, honest question, Why doesn't he just release what he has for the update? He 100% has a larger update ready than what most other devs do in a month and he could silence the people crying about it (it's not like he needs to since they're mainly here and he doesn't stop by to see it anymore because of them).

Not trying to reignite an argument or anything it's just, did he really need days 10-14 ready in one go?

It's just an honest question as I know he can do whatever he likes with HIS game.
BD is also a self proclaimed perfectionist, it sometimes sounds like he has to physically make himself release an update or he would never stop tweaking it :)

The fact that he's moving to several days per update instead of just one day won't mean more content per update, just that it will be more evenly paced.

I liked it better when we talked about which character was the best and we argued over that or what we thought would be in the next update. Hell we went through months of no updates and had some awesome conversations on what we thought would be next. We buried the complaints about delays and incest talk. We had fun here talking about the game.

Now it is just complain about how people think that BD should or shouldn't do things. If not then it is complain about what the mods here should or should not consider off topic/trolling. No one is going to be happy here any more. This is not a WVM only thing this is in a lot of other threads too.

Don't forget there is a block button to ignore people.
Don't know how many times I will have to say this but discussions like that are pointless as long as HARPER is in the game!!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes