preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How is this in anyway relevant or no OT?
It was relevant to what I thought was being discussed, of which I will admit I was wrong about, but what is actually being discussed is also off topic, so I could delete it all but then you'd all bitch I'm being heavy handed so it's a lose/lose for me. Seeing as there hasn't been an update in three months, I'd rather you guys talk than not, so I'm fine being a little lax on off topic.

I was talking about developers not engaging whiners on the forums but whatever.....
My bad, I should have followed that chain back to the previous page.

EDIT: my bad, it's only been 3 months since the last update, not 4

Last edited:

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
I disagree. I've been rather critical on the artistic choices of this project, which is, indeed, a work of remarkable size and effort but which has, imho, and i never made a mystery of it, a lameish story. Yet i'm still here speaking freely. I think posts get only deleted when they become pointless flames.
Let me for your sake be more specific. Every voice that questions the workethic and/or the scammish behavior of the maker of this project gets deleted.

Reactions: chefaking

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Let me for your sake be more specific. Every voice that questions the workethic and/or the scammish behavior of the maker of this project gets deleted.
Like this one? Which I actually go on to defend with evidence?

Look, i appreciate Brain as a dev and the fact that he keeps us updated a fuckton more than many other mods gives him cred imo, but me and (i assume) many others just wish he stops with the "100%,guaranteed updates" posts when his private life is as it is atm. It's better if he just says that the update will be out whenever instead of giving us false hopes.
There's a big difference between a legitimate complaint like the one above and "hurr durr BD's milking." We tend to view posts like that as flamebait and delete them. Your post was deleted because it was a reply in a chain that was wholesale being deleted.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
Like this one? Which I actually go on to defend with evidence?

There's a big difference between a legitimate complaint like the one above and "hurr durr BD's milking." We tend to view posts like that as flamebait and delete them. Your post was deleted because it was a reply in a chain that was wholesale being deleted.
Most important sentence there is that YOU find it flamebait. YOU don't go talk to the person saying something. I didn't use any foul language, I didn't attack anyone, I stated my opinion of this dev and his practises. That YOU see them as flamebait even in the slightest, makes YOU not the right person to be a moderator.

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
This is the cycle of this thread, more than 2300 pages and it never changed:KEK:
View attachment 1613047
Sadly, I have to agreed with this. Funny, but still sad.

And as a member of the dev team of a different game comments critical of our work are common. Even to the point of trolling in some cases. For the team I work with and myself, we first look to see if there is a legitimate concern or if it is just the person complaining that the game isn't moving in the direction they want it to. Honestly we have found a few ways to improve thing after getting trolled on here and other places. Granted this is just how we go about things, to each their own.

LDW

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Most important sentence there is that YOU find it flamebait. YOU don't go talk to the person saying something. I didn't use any foul language, I didn't attack anyone, I stated my opinion of this dev and his practises. That YOU see them as flamebait even in the slightest, makes YOU not the right person to be a moderator.
No, I said we find it to be flamebait, as in the mod team.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I get the whole Kimmy love and appreciate it, but this is just weird man, but hey you do you!
how was that weird in this thread? haha, it's literally just a joke picture that took a solid 4 minutes and 20 seconds to make.

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
Of course people will get upset with stupidity like that, it's condescending and factually wrong, BD has a very good work ethic and is in NO way scamming his Patreon's.
You can have your opinion about that and state it here. I however differ of opinion about it and state it here. That you don't like the opinion and you have so much of an anger problem that you get angry because of it is a you problem.
No, I said we find it to be flamebait, as in the mod team.
Ok change the word person to team than. Point stays exactly the same.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
how was that weird in this thread? haha, it's literally just a joke picture that took a solid 4 minutes and 20 seconds to make.
Personally I don't think kimmy is wolverine's type. He has been always attracted to strong independent women not cry baby "woe is me" blame others for her troubles type.

I don't know him personally just judging by the comics and movies of course.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
This is the cycle of this thread, more than 2300 pages and it never changed:KEK:
View attachment 1613047
But there are already insects in this game Tali saw them.

Personally I don't think kimmy is wolverine's type. He has been always attracted to strong independent women not cry baby "woe is me" blame others for her troubles type.

I don't know him personally just judging by the comics and movies of course.
Well, I didn't really take into consideration wolverine's taste when making but you're right I should have.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can have your opinion about that and state it here. I however differ of opinion about it and state it here. That you don't like the opinion and you have so much of an anger problem that you get angry because of it is a you problem.
Unless you don't follow the rules and get reported and deleted and then complain about it, then it's a you problem until you spend several more posts complaining about that then it's still a you problem but also annoying...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You can have your opinion about that and state it here. I however differ of opinion about it and state it here. That you don't like the opinion and you have so much of an anger problem that you get angry because of it is a you problem
First of all it's hilarious that you think anything you have to say makes me angry, comedy gold!

Second, it's not an opinion, it's fact. If you know anything about BD, as in actually reading what he has to say you would realize that there is nothing wrong with his work ethic.

And how is he scamming anyone when he pauses his patreon when he can't deliver on time? You come of as very entitled when say something like that.

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
First of all it's hilarious that you think anything you have to say makes me angry, comedy gold!

Second, it's not an opinion, it's fact. If you know anything about BD, as in actually reading what he has to say you would realize that there is nothing wrong with his work ethic.

And how is he scamming anyone when he pauses his patreon when he can't deliver on time? You come of as very entitled when say something like that.
No you get upset about it your words not mine. If they would let my message stay than you would have known why he does that. It's to keep his fanboys around. Otherwise way less people would give him money. Even getting paid every other month for years is better than not getting paid at all.
Unless you don't follow the rules and get reported and deleted and then complain about it, then it's a you problem until you spend several more posts complaining about that then it's still a you problem but also annoying...
Just because a couple of fanboys and some Moderators with dictator fetishes find is Flamebait, shoudn't give them the right to delete a viable opinion on this game and its developer. The only reason me and a lot of other people are pissed is because this games potential especially at the start. However we should be able to state our grievances about the way the developer in our opinion is ruining it. And the way he, in our opinion, is scamming people paying him money for this game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes