Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nah just stop reading here, he shouldn't care what those idiots have to say, if they are Patrons and have that complain, okay contact him on Patron or Discord, else they can go play something else and shut up.
everyone has the right to voice aggravation. I suspect we're all a little annoyed.

Reactions: chefaking

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think he just needs to find some help. these delays are causing too much toxicity.
It only seems to be an issue here which is kind of hilarious since most people here never payed for anything. If this was an Icstor situations I would be the first to criticize the dev. But he keeps people informed about what is going on and when he sees he can't meet a deadline he pauses his patreon.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It only seems to be an issue here which is kind of hilarious since most people here never payed for anything. If this was an Icstor situations I would be the first to criticize the dev. But he keeps people informed about what is going on and when he sees he can't meet a deadline he pauses his patreon.
not everyone has the ability to pay.

Reactions: chefaking

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Let's not have that argument here. Also, you fuckwits still aren't reporting trolls and other bad actors, shame on you.
We shall do that? How do we determine who is a troll/bad actor though.

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
Every critical voice gets deleted here.
Let's not have that argument here. Also, you fuckwits still aren't reporting trolls and other bad actors, shame on you.
It is not trolling giving an opinion about a writers practises. People should hear critical opinions as well as pro opinions, before deciding to actually give money. As a mod it is not your job to delete every message you don't agree with. It would be better deleting your own messages with all the foul language in it. So maybe look in the mirror first and question if you are the right person to be a moderator. You will probably delete this message as well, because critisism is not welcome here.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It is not trolling giving an opinion about a writers practises. People should hear critical opinions as well as pro opinions, before deciding to actually give money. As a mod it is not your job to delete every message you don't agree with. It would be better deleting your own messages with all the foul language in it. So maybe look in the mirror first and question if you are the right person to be a moderator. You will probably delete this message as well, because critisism is not welcome here.
Nah, I completely agree with you, but this thread isn't the place for that argument.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Nah, I completely agree with you, but this thread isn't the place for that argument.
I would actually agree with him if the argument is about the game and its quality itself. Also, reporting trolls isn't easy when all they are doing is stating what they don't like about a game. As I have said in other threads, having negative criticism is necessary for growth with any skill.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I would actually agree with him if the argument is about the game and its quality itself. Also, reporting trolls isn't easy when all they are doing is stating what they don't like about a game. As I have said in other threads, having negative criticism is necessary for growth with any skill.
You clearly dont know which troll I was even talking about but agreed there.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The dev hasn't been here in a long while and rarely inquires to this thread's content so the negative "heart felt" posts that sometimes boarder on trolling really serve no grand purpose...

Unlike some of the peers the dev has a good working and communication with his supporters and truly doesn't need the expert advice from pirates (myself included).

This fuckwit's 2 cents...

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
You clearly dont know which troll I was even talking about but agreed there.
I mean...it's hard to know what a Mod would consider a troll sometimes, for example I literally got banned from posting in a forum just for defending myself from a troll who was insulting me after asking my opinion on something, even though he was the instagatior and was reported by multiple people for his actions, I was the one punished for defending my point of view even though I didn't use profanity of call him names, due to him and that mod being friends. Mods in many of the forums on here or any forum site for that matter are usually just as if not more toxic than the trolls, so people have a tendency not to trust them, you know? not saying your toxic, just pointing out why people might not report "trolls" on here as from what I've seen from many forums here, the mods either don't care and ignore any reports or attack the wronged party instead of the trolls just because they don't like them or because they're friends with said troll. so people have a natural distrust of the report button and the mods. you seem rather level headed, but from personal experience that makes you the exception not the norm among mods

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
so people have a natural distrust of the report button and the mods.
Two problems with that. One, we get a ton of reports every day from all over the site, but barely any, ever (and I thank you profusely, you know who you are), from this thread despite me asking multiple times for people to stop engaging trolls and to simply report them instead. Two, if this is an issue with this particular thread, they likely don't like ME, which is fine, but the best way to not have me handle things is to report posts so all the other mods see them before I come here and catch up on the thread.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I figured it out.

MC is not only trying to secure his future with this college/team, but is also creating this harem to engage in eugenics so that he can create a team of Basketball Gods that will rule the sport for generations to come.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I figured it out.

MC is not only trying to secure his future with this college/team, but is also creating this harem to engage in eugenics so that he can create a team of Basketball Gods that will rule the sport for generations to come.
Why stop at basketball?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes