ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Alright since we are talking about titties right now, lets make it a fun topic of disscusion shall we? Who in your opionion has the best tits in the game?
Why would you do this to me.

They're all great i don't wanna pick just one pair.

Reactions: lyfsavor

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alright since we are talking about titties right now, lets make it a fun topic of disscusion shall we? Who in your opionion has the best tits in the game?
Personally i like Zoe's the most(shocker i know) to me they have the perfect size and look, not too big and neither too small and has that perfect 45/55 ratio.
Shauna. no contest.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What the Eff are you lunatics talking about????

How could any sane person pick one pair out of all that big bouncy and/or firm little goodness!

It's like asking someone to pick out a favorite snowflake in a snowstorm......
But Harper and Skye for the win........
Pretty much how i feel when being asked to pick best girl/tits...
FlashyMeme.png

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, right
To each their own

If I was making changes I wouldn't do anything to the faces but not a single girl in game would be bigger than a B cup

Small Titties FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since this is a harem, i have many choices. The S-tier best tits for me are Elizabeth, Rachael, Natalie, Zoe, Anna, Brittany. After them probably Shauna, Katie, Jamie, while sometimes Shauna & Jamie's tits are often overshadowed by their wide hips & big butts. Various sizes from soft to perky breasts & various colors of nipples/areolas, I like how Zoe's areolas appears darker/browner, not pink. Heights as well with a shortstack like Brittany.
All well-endowed busty women who all have equally matching big butts and curvaceous bodies to go along with them, a perfect combination in my opinion. I do appreciate all size matter, while leaning slightly more towards the busty side.
Also A+ for Zoe's motorboating skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems I'm right in the middle. While I like to have some variety, I really don't like them being too big or too small - I like Zoe and Shauna, but they are already slightly over the top of my normal sweet spot. B-C cups for me - there should be something there, but 'everything more than a good hand full is a waste'. :whistle:
Rachael's rack made it so much easier for me to go the non-cheating route.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
The latest projected release dates / key info from patreon posts should be somewhere in the OP in a game like this with many delays and a colossal thread.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I'm wondering if having like 20 babies with different women (possibly more if the game goes on like this) at 19 is going to be a game over or not.:KEK:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'm wondering if having like 20 babies with different women (possibly more if the game goes on like this) at 19 is going to be a game over or not.:KEK:
It'll be game over if you don't get drafted and sign that multi-million dollar contract. Nobody can afford that child support otherwise.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It'll be game over if you don't get drafted and sign that multi-million dollar contract. Nobody can afford that child support otherwise.
People seem to forget that most of the women in this game are either University students that could make a reasonable income themselves in a few years or women with reasonable(like Veronica and other teachers) to high incomes (like Rachel, Belle and the clients). Those girls together should be able to maintain MC in a reasonably wealthy lifestyle with the poorer ones in harem even without a big contract. It is not like he is courting 20 poor housewives that will completely depend on him. :p

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I started playing this game today and I have a doubt, how is the harem of this game? is it something your girlfriend knows or the route with your girlfriend can only be her (maybe allow shauna)?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes