Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think he's going to add much more girls to the game, except for those random ones who want to get pregnant and probably won't show up again.
Yeah he will probably not add that many more girls, it's probably really hard already to create content for all of them and make sure that no one is left behind.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It’s January 15 for most around the globe, meaning it’s time for Elizabeth’s birthday! Our beautiful and lovable fiery sweetheart who wants nothing more then to be loved by our MC. Jamie’s Big Sister and did I mention beautiful :love:. Looking forward to more sexy time with Liz.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!
Elizabeth_CharacterScreen.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It’s January 15 for most around the globe, meaning it’s time for Elizabeth’s birthday! Our beautiful and lovable fiery sweetheart who wants nothing more then to be loved by our MC. Jamie’s Big Sister and did I mention beautiful :love:. Looking forward to more sexy time with Liz.

View attachment 1597147
Oh yeah! Her in her birthday suit is always a good time :)

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020

View attachment 1597147
Aww my Baby girl Elizabeth :love: Can’t wait for a threesome w Jasmine (If BD does it at one point) That be a dream come true:p

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I actually forgot about this game lol.. when was the last update..? last part I played was when MC was beating up the hmm, what's his name? "evil MC" ? sorry forgot his name. anyway. this game simply isn't what it first began to be.
Elizabeth looks better redhead than blonde in my opinion.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I actually forgot about this game lol.. when was the last update..? last part I played was when MC was beating up the hmm, what's his name? "evil MC" ? sorry forgot his name. anyway. this game simply isn't what it first began to be.
Elizabeth looks better redhead than blonde in my opinion.
Then you have a fair amount of new story to go through.

Of course it's not what it began to be, it has evolved since then, thank god!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't get it. I try to understand I really do.

Bare with me...
I love watersports, I mean I really do. Golden rain, golden showers, power drinking etc. I play vns that I find that have the urination tag. What I don't fucking do is go into threads that don't have the tag and make posts demand my fetish be added or acting like it's the end of the world because my fetish isn't included.

Am I the crazy one here to find this behavior irrating?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I don't get it. I try to understand I really do.

Bare with me...
I love watersports, I mean I really do. Golden rain, golden showers, power drinking etc. I play vns that I find that have the urination tag. What I don't fucking do is go into threads that don't have the tag and make posts demand my fetish be added or acting like it's the end of the world because my fetish isn't included.

Am I the crazy one here to find this behavior irrating?
Urine for a surprise and might get rightly pissed off by the shitposters in this thread.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes