Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC loves his mommy and his other mommy and his other mommy ...
breathtaking bombshells!
The mother figures and their wonderful characters make this game shine in the new year.
Deffinitely worth a couple a play throughs just to get our good feels rolling!

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey, how are you ? Im here to say that I love WVM a lot and its one of my favorite games. I apreciated your work and effort. I have one question. Oficially, are Emiko, Elizabeth, Jasmine, Willow, Rainn, Zoe, Stacy, Ruby, Moon, Kimmy, Alexis (the bartender), Mackenzie, Mabel, Katie, Willabelle and/or Azel… virgins… ? Before having sex with them, I mean. I hope you answer me :)

Greetings from Spain :D
Sure if thats what you want to believe, but Willow and Azel don't matter since they will never be Love Intrests and won't be having sex with MC.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Hey, how are you ? Im here to say that I love WVM a lot and its one of my favorite games. I apreciated your work and effort. I have one question. Oficially, are Emiko, Elizabeth, Jasmine, Willow, Rainn, Zoe, Stacy, Ruby, Moon, Kimmy, Alexis (the bartender), Mackenzie, Mabel, Katie, Willabelle and/or Azel… virgins… ? Before having sex with them, I mean. I hope you answer me :)

Wendy's a virgin too.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

All girls are virgins even the moms.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Soon I expect people to claim that the girls are not virgin when they have kissed already a guy.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Soon I expect people to claim that the girls are not virgin when they have kissed already a guy.
Then they would also get pregnant and thus very likely no longer count as a virgin. According to leading scientists, kissing as a reason for pregnancy comes right after holding hands. Weren't you listening at school at all? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Then they would also get pregnant and thus very likely no longer count as a virgin. According to leading scientists, kissing as a reason for pregnancy comes right after holding hands. Weren't you listening at school at all? ;)
Why you got to bring that vile obscene filthy behavior into this discussion? Everyone knows hand holding is the quickest way to spread cooties :sick:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes