WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I agree with LocoGringo78 regarding to changing the character's names. I did that way back in early version and made it a little tricky to understand what others were talking about certain characters and it didn't click for me. so I decided to leave it alone. I am sure I changed the MC's name that is all I have change.

In other hand, Belzeebub, glad you tested non-MC names change through out the game. Again, what LocoGringo78 is asking for screenshot on where it change so that may help BD makes the correction in the last full update or in recent BETA.

I haven't even check out the BETA and still have no plan to check it out. I am still looking forward whenever BD is ready to release the next official update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Just curious is this in the beta version or the last full update? If it is in the beta, I know BD said there might be some issues with the older content. However if this was in the prior update could you share some screen shots, of the issue? I can report them on the discord. I don't change the names of the few characters we get the option to so I have not seen this before.
No, it was not the full update version. Sorry, it was beta verion. Thank you to you and WheresLucifer for taking up the matter and address it to the correct person/channel/platform. Thank you both. Keep it up (y) (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Some of the renders on the minddrops show atleast possibility of i think around 5 new characters - mine and most peoples guess is the swimteam (so more kimmy content). Also theres the racheal client polls - yes they most likely won't be influential/impactful characters but still new characters. Also BD plans for WVM to be 5-7 year development project so plenty of time for characters to be introduced and fully develop.
Exactly we need more characters. The more the better. Also he’ll probably Keep adding more of thr girls parents and into the game as it’s hinted through some of dialogue. Example Zoe’s Mom

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

(Image from Bailey's redone scene in Day 9 that hasn't been implemented yet)

First off, sorry for the late post. I meant to have this up way sooner in the day but I wasn't at home and I have a new phone that I haven't moved my authenticator over to yet so I couldn't log into my account.

I promised the next beta to be on the 30th and I promised that it absolutely wouldn't move again as it's already been slid back a number of times. And unfortunately I have to break that promise.
I won't go too far into why I can't yet solely because I don't want things to come off as nothing but excuses and also because it's a lot to explain.
Simply put, I'm new to the whole dad thing and I severely underestimated the struggle of the first holiday season with a newborn.
I have pretty bad anxiety and I've felt like I've been right on the edge of a few panic attacks. The weight of dealing with a baby, and my grandpa, and managing travel of a bunch of adults, and making sure they don't break quarantine, and dealing with those that do, and all of it while running on pretty much no sleep.

All of that to essentially say I am not ready to put out an update and I'm sorry. I wish I was, trust me.
My real life anxiety has a tendency to bleed into the game. I'm looking at the update right now and all I can think about is a million little things I want to change. (though I likely won't change much of anything. I know it's just the anxiety making me second guess everything.)
I tried buying myself time throughout this month and a half to where I'd hopefully be in a better spot mentally but after a few set backs... I'm really just not there yet. But I don't think I'm super far away.

I will be pausing pledges for this monthly cycle.
I gave reasons for why I didn't last month and while those things are still true, I'm not comfortable doing it 2 months in a row.
This might make me sound crazy but with where I am at this very moment, for my own mental health I'd rather say goodbye to 15 grand than push out this update.

Okay, so if not now, when?
Soon. I'm not going to put an exact date on it but I think I'll settle in much better after new years. I know the 3rd beta was supposed to be on the 6th and since the dates are colliding a bit I will either push it back a bit or just release them at the same time. I suppose it depends on when I release the next one.

So yeah, I'm really sorry for the bad news. Or to make it more festive I'm sorry for putting a piece of coal in your stocking.
2021 was not my best year but I think it went better than 2020 did. I hope to do better in 2022.

I hope you all had a good holiday season and I hope you all have a wonderful new years.
Normal post schedule will continue after the beta update is released.
Love you guys <3
Thank you for sharing that here and keeping us informed. Good news or bad news I appreciate it :)

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
There's a thought in the back of my mind that MC is going to need to be drafted into the NBA, because his harem will become every single woman he interacts with. And that Jamie will probably end up perpetually pregnant. :ROFLMAO:
He's gonna have to buy an entire gated community for him and his family (harem)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
If he's as good as the game says he is, he'll make that money in the NBA :p
Unless (dun dun dun....) he gets hurt! He's been a little reckless so far, and everyone keeps cautioning him to be careful. We still don't know Riker's fate. We still don't know what's going to happen with his boss. I could see their being a 'bad end' path where the MC gets hurt.

I forget if BD promised no 'bad ends' or not, though.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Unless (dun dun dun....) he gets hurt! He's been a little reckless so far, and everyone keeps cautioning him to be careful. We still don't know Riker's fate. We still don't know what's going to happen with his boss. I could see their being a 'bad end' path where the MC gets hurt.

I forget if BD promised no 'bad ends' or not, though.
I also see an ending were he doesn't go to NBA also, but maybe not injury(or maybe). But becomes part of Organization and becomes the new Dean or something along that lines also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oghmios1337

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021

(Image from Bailey's redone scene in Day 9 that hasn't been implemented yet)

First off, sorry for the late post. I meant to have this up way sooner in the day but I wasn't at home and I have a new phone that I haven't moved my authenticator over to yet so I couldn't log into my account.

I promised the next beta to be on the 30th and I promised that it absolutely wouldn't move again as it's already been slid back a number of times. And unfortunately I have to break that promise.
I won't go too far into why I can't yet solely because I don't want things to come off as nothing but excuses and also because it's a lot to explain.
Simply put, I'm new to the whole dad thing and I severely underestimated the struggle of the first holiday season with a newborn.
I have pretty bad anxiety and I've felt like I've been right on the edge of a few panic attacks. The weight of dealing with a baby, and my grandpa, and managing travel of a bunch of adults, and making sure they don't break quarantine, and dealing with those that do, and all of it while running on pretty much no sleep.

All of that to essentially say I am not ready to put out an update and I'm sorry. I wish I was, trust me.
My real life anxiety has a tendency to bleed into the game. I'm looking at the update right now and all I can think about is a million little things I want to change. (though I likely won't change much of anything. I know it's just the anxiety making me second guess everything.)
I tried buying myself time throughout this month and a half to where I'd hopefully be in a better spot mentally but after a few set backs... I'm really just not there yet. But I don't think I'm super far away.

I will be pausing pledges for this monthly cycle.
I gave reasons for why I didn't last month and while those things are still true, I'm not comfortable doing it 2 months in a row.
This might make me sound crazy but with where I am at this very moment, for my own mental health I'd rather say goodbye to 15 grand than push out this update.

Okay, so if not now, when?
Soon. I'm not going to put an exact date on it but I think I'll settle in much better after new years. I know the 3rd beta was supposed to be on the 6th and since the dates are colliding a bit I will either push it back a bit or just release them at the same time. I suppose it depends on when I release the next one.

So yeah, I'm really sorry for the bad news. Or to make it more festive I'm sorry for putting a piece of coal in your stocking.
2021 was not my best year but I think it went better than 2020 did. I hope to do better in 2022.

I hope you all had a good holiday season and I hope you all have a wonderful new years.
Normal post schedule will continue after the beta update is released.
Love you guys <3

Family comes first every time all the time , get your life in hand and your brain sorted we are just scrubs not really important in the grand scheme of things all the best to you and yours.

PS. hmana hmnana Bailey oooh yeah baby

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Did he just move it again after promising not moving it again and release date is december 30th?
No

I say this as a patron, I know this will upset a lot of people but I get it, holidays with grandparents, a newborn, and Covid. That's a lot to deal with. I'm sure the world will still be here when the beta comes out. I'd rather wait for BD to be prepared for it.
The only ones upset over things like that are people that it is ok to just ignore........

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
if i remember it correctly, official release date somewhere end of february? :coffee::unsure: So, what was all this about beta preview update for patrons, that postponed becouse New Year + Omicron + babbie is not best recipe for meeting exact deadlines day in and day out?

P.S.: it is very unexpected to meet here a world-famous virologist, who already knows the virus code for sure and how its subsequent mutations will proceed in future. F95 - educational! :geek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blackstar42
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes