Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
any femdom in this game?
If femdom is a must, this will be a disappointment for you. The handcuff scene jstreet Mentioned, to me isn't femdom. If any were to get added (which I doubt) I pretty much bet it would be light or vanilla on the femdom spectrum

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
if i remember it correctly, official release date somewhere end of february? :coffee::unsure: So, what was all this about beta preview update for patrons, that postponed becouse New Year + Omicron + babbie is not best recipe for meeting exact deadlines day in and day out?

P.S.: it is very unexpected to meet here a world-famous virologist, who already knows the virus code for sure and how its subsequent mutations will proceed in future. F95 - educational! :geek:
Did someone summon me :devilish::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I'd be surprised if we didn't. The girl clearly has a crush on MC, and you can otherwise indicate if you're game for that body type with the big girl that fell down during her interview.
Carly, Moon, and Red need some loving from MC real quick. Big Girls Need Love Too! We don't know a whole lot about Red right now, but I can say that Carly and Moon are girlfriend material.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys somebody know when gonna be next update?
The information you need can be found in the FAQ. I put in all the information we get there on update status as well as other game question information that may be relevant to players of the game. There are a few beta releases planned over the next few months as well as the full update in February. The mind drops and not a mind drop posts have a lot of information that will help as well as to the dates (these are linked in the FAQ).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes