MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Maybe it was also answer e) Damien (or one of Ryker's minions) in a squirrel costume.

But seriously, since we are on the subject: Where do you dig up someone like Gorg? The guy looks like he boxes bears with his bare fists as a hobby and his name sounds like a noise word from the 60's Batman series.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Maybe it was also answer e) Damien (or one of Ryker's minions) in a squirrel costume.

But seriously, since we are on the subject: Where do you dig up someone like Gorg? The guy looks like he boxes bears with his bare fists as a hobby and his name sounds like a noise word from the 60's Batman series.
Perhaps Ryker or Chrales pulled him out of a prison somewhere.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
well ty. Only honest answer that I got. Thanks.
You're welcome.
But please try to understand, BD answered patiently multiple times why it's taking so long to bring the new update between personal problems and other issues and yet a lot of peoples still bugged in the threads without even searching the answers.
It wasn't directed to you personally, he's one of the most responsive and kind devs, never tried to making excuses or delaying with the updates until now, he struggled only recently but got a lot of complains instead so he's a bit exasperated because he is giving his all to offer a game that is as beautiful as possible, so have a little bit of patience and let it go. :)

Last edited:

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Haven't played the game since forever, but how is it like today?
Last time I played it, I got tired with the inconsistency of the story. At the beginning everyone was pretty much an easy fuck, but then along the way they seemed to be surrounded by cock block, so I was like, what the heck, isn't that supposed to be the other way around?
And here I am, thinking about giving it another try, given that there have been several updates since, and the dev seems to be reworking the early part as well.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes