csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
All I know is the vast majority of people paying him for his work, like myself, are more than ok with how he is doing things. I get it sucks waiting, but yelling at the river to stop flowing only serves to make you feel better cause it's just going to do what it's going to do.

Now as for sex times with non sexed girls I am looking forward too most: Skye, Stacy, Nat and Jasmine!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So unless ya'll wanna whine about it now and get BD to host another poll to potentially change his workflow and delay all updates further it's pointless to complain now.
I thought week one was "fix old renders, spread out the story a bit more, and give cis shauna a better backstory" but now it is bigger than that?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I thought week one was "fix old renders, spread out the story a bit more, and give cis shauna a better backstory" but now it is bigger than that?
Yes pretty much, the café for example will be added as one location, that will probably more frequent used. And he is at ~1800 only NEW renders so far for the rework, but we don't know how many render he will reuse, especially the non H-Scene ones.

• Wow
Reactions: Krynh

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I listed only the girls.
Now the MIFL list-again only no sex so far
1.Harper
2.Veronica
3.Willabelle
4.Vanessa
5.Hannah
You are right, I might have forgotten for a moment that Harper is a MILF:LOL:.

redo of the girl list
1.Rainn
2.Kimmy
3.Stacy
4.Nathalie
5.Jasmine

In total agreement with your MILF list.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I would certainly rather see him complete the rework before we get new content with characters that were never introduced in the non-reworked week 1. It sounds like the rework is a major shift and would be "new content" itself for the most part.
Apparently so, my bad. What the fuck is BD thinking with that plan...

Only new characters that were introduced earlier in the redo are side characters like Granny.

I'mma do it how I'm doing it now. Seethe, cope, cry, whatever it takes to get you through the year.

Edit: (This was meaner than I intended it to be tbh)

Yes pretty much, the café for example will be added as one location, that will probably more frequent used. And he is at ~1800 only NEW renders so far for the rework, but we don't know how many render he will reuse, especially the non H-Scene ones.
That's only counting renders from when I started tracking them in the mind drops. The redo is in the high 3k's for renders.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's only counting renders from when I started tracking them in the mind drops. The redo is in the high 3k's for renders.
Yeah, can't know any other render count :p But now I know.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'mma do it how I'm doing it now. Seethe, cope, cry, whatever it takes to get you through the year.
I never said otherwise, nor am I upset about this, but I fully standby my observation that this is a stupid idea. Liz is probably going to be talking about her "first time," especially with Millie in the picture, and the player now has no idea what that scene entails.

Reactions: chefaking

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I never said otherwise, nor am I upset about this, but I fully standby my observation that this is a stupid idea. Liz is probably going to be talking about her "first time," especially with Millie in the picture, and the player now has no idea what that scene entails.
Maybe wait for the redo then. Ik, ik, crazy inconceivable idea but that's what I bring to the table.

And even if that very strange conversation were to happen, I'd imagine you'd have the reading comprehension to understand that the time she's referring to is from the redo and if that's such a deal breaker for you then wait for the redo. :WeSmart:

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Maybe wait for the redo then. Ik, ik, crazy inconceivable idea but that's what I bring to the table.

And even if that very strange conversation were to happen, I'd imagine you'd have the reading comprehension to understand that the time she's referring to is from the redo and if that's such a deal breaker for you then wait for the redo. :WeSmart:
IDK if it has been asked, but why our MC doesn´t have a face? xd

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes