Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hate sex is also a viable path.
It would kind of confirm some of her fears I think, plus the mc just doesn't seem into that kink.

I personally love hate sex but seriously doubt there will be any in this vn and especially none when it comes to Millie, besides she's already broken and it's more fun to be the one to break them...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Jamie and Liz first then Zoey and Jazmin and Vanessa and then Her
And Bailey, Rainn, Kimmy, Stacy, Harper and Nathalie, then Millie

Millie joining up with Rachael to advertise the "fuck this young man for cute babies" club.
I have no problem seeing Rachel being able to convice Millie to do this and joining the harem at the same time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it would be interesting to still have a point of conflict with Millie even after she becomes accepting of the other girls and becoming a LI. Not sure what would fit the bill exactly, though. Anyone else got any ideas what that could be? Perhaps Jamie is glad that she is warming up to him but is reluctant at watching her mother join in? Given how she ended up enjoying him fucking Liz, maybe not. Maybe Liz gets a bit put out at her joining the harem 'after what a bitch she's been'. She has a bit of a temper, that one.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
A few things that run through my head: Ethan along with family and friends have left the second house, partly because of Charles and also because of Ryker. While I admit that this CAN keep Charles at a distance, I am more concerned about Kimmy and her family. Ethan, when he offered the house to Kimmy and her family, didn't know how much Ryker's influence really is, but my thought is that if Ryker had been reasonably intelligent, he would have used Kimmy and her family as leverage to blackmail Ethan. Accordingly, I still find it somewhat negligent of Ethan to let Kimmy and her family live there anyway. A better decision would probably have been to ask Rachael to help her out a bit.

My guesses as to why Ryker didn't take advantage of these opportunities:
One guess: Kenji and Kimmy are related, we don't know how important family ties are to him, but it's likely that he didn't want to take the risk that Kenji might betray him.

Alternatively, Ryker is simply incompetent in his role as a villain.

What also crosses my mind is that Damien knows where Ethan would be living for a while after he left house number 2. It would have been an easy target for Ryker and his minions to wait until only, for example, Azel is there and then kidnap her, or even easier: ambush Ethan there and make him an offer he can't refuse.

Why that doesn't happen leaves two options:

Ryker is incredibly incompetent as a villain.

Damien didn't tell Ryker where Ethan lives. This would mean, at least for Damien, that he at least has enough decency not to endanger someone else's mother.

I'm just playing again a bit and maybe someone can remind me of dialogues that might disprove my longer theories. And I remember at least this much, that the "Ryker is incompetent" theory was pretty clearly proven (at the charity event).

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think I have things figured out. MC and Azel are going to try to have sex, but Zeno's paradox will stop them.

MC: Azel, get ready to take my magic cock!
Azel: Ooooh, MC, you know I want it so bad!
MC: Ok, here I come.
Azel: Your penis is just 12 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 6 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 6 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 3 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 3 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 1.5 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 1.5 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 0.75 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 0.75 inches away from my virgin pussy.

This continues ad infinitum. Fade to black with muffled sounds of ecstasy. The end.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes