thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I think I have things figured out. MC and Azel are going to try to have sex, but Zeno's paradox will stop them.
Going by the laws of physics, there shouldn't be a need for the MC to move toward Azel. Due to its mass, his dick generates so much gravity that it even bends space.

And you should read fewer posts by Dalli in the BaDIK thread. ;)

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I think I have things figured out. MC and Azel are going to try to have sex, but Zeno's paradox will stop them.

MC: Azel, get ready to take my magic cock!
Azel: Ooooh, MC, you know I want it so bad!
MC: Ok, here I come.
Azel: Your penis is just 12 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 6 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 6 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 3 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 3 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 1.5 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 1.5 inches away from my virgin pussy.
MC: Then, I'll just need to close the gap. :: moves penis 0.75 inches closer ::
Azel: Now your penis is 0.75 inches away from my virgin pussy.

This continues ad infinitum. Fade to black with muffled sounds of ecstasy. The end.
I JUST REALIZED YOU TALKED ABOUT HIS DICK AGAIN.

colincsf

Jul 29, 2019
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 3855M
SHA1SUM: 1c25e220e524e3742c6ee28edf8b236b15c50ab7
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
the Torrent does not work? is say 404

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Again the "Ignore" button is a blessing in many (all) threads :p

A "Let's agree we disagree" is in order here : this person won't change his point of view, we won't either. No need to waste more time on this.

the Torrent does not work? is say 404
Error 404 is "page not found" error meaning the place that was linked is either offline or doesn't exist anymore so impossible to use torrent for now.

Last edited:

Gg_

Oct 28, 2020
Hi, I am new here. Any news or timeplane when should be the next full update be released? (last one aparently had only 208 renders). Ping me with any info

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi, I am new here. Any news or timeplane when should be the next full update be released? (last one aparently had only 208 renders). Ping me with any info
Check the mini-faq in the OP, it has the latest info curtesy of UncleLoco.

The reason the last "update" only had 200 renders was because it was a beta of a part of the next release that was only intended for his patreons.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any interest in me holding a March Madness style bracket for the characters of WVM like I did around this time last year again? I was not planning on doing it again, but a few people have asked about it recently. I know we haven't had an update in a while, but I figure the next update will be coming in the next few weeks so maybe this is a good time to start planning it and maybe release the first round bracket around the same time as the new update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there any interest in me holding a March Madness style bracket for the characters of WVM like I did around this time last year again? I was not planning on doing it again, but a few people have asked about it recently. I know we haven't had an update in a while, but I figure the next update will be coming in the next few weeks so maybe this is a good time to start planning it and maybe release the first round bracket around the same time as the new update.
I would really enjoy it. My only concern is not to get any posters in trouble over it. Well maybe a troll or two could burn. Seriously if it could happen without angering the powers that be I would so want to participate.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I would be all for it. Aslong as we're allowed....

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think BD should let the March Madness bracket debates proceed. Then, just when the thread has devolved to its most toxic, he pulls a Saving Private Ryan moment, sweeping in to ask 'What's the pool up to on what WVM stands for?' - then, BAM the big reveal that brings us all together again, thus restarting the cosmic Azel cycle.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I think BD should let the March Madness bracket debates proceed. Then, just when the thread has devolved to its most toxic, he pulls a Saving Private Ryan moment, sweeping in to ask 'What's the pool up to on what WVM stands for?' - then, BAM the big reveal that brings us all together again, thus restarting the cosmic Azel cycle.
March Madness was when this thread was last at its best imo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I´m really surprised that we don´t have any NTR comments around here, only the Incest ones... :unsure:
Well you can not have true NTR with the family members unless they get fucked by MC, so they first have to ask for that. :p -just teasing-

That would only go for those who play NTR for the cuck feeling from perspective of MC, as many or even more just want to see the women get fucked as much as possible like a corruption female MC game with that woman in the lead or immerse in the NTR protagonist and just like being the evil assholes in game. This game is extremely from MC's perspective though and that is exactly one of its charms. So hope BD will never change that in name of so called realism, drama or women equal rights to be sluts. :p

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes