colincsf

Jul 29, 2019
Again the "Ignore" button is a blessing in many (all) threads :p

A "Let's agree we disagree" is in order here : this person won't change his point of view, we won't either. No need to waste more time on this.

Error 404 is "page not found" error meaning the place that was linked is either offline or doesn't exist anymore so impossible to use torrent for now.
I finally got it

Reactions: Hinomura

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you play bad memories, you are bound to find them in everything. Maybe try some other game.
How about this one, eh?

Reactions: Krynh

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I went on a field trip once to a farm in middle school and I did in fact milk a cow.

The science and calculations hereby state that I am indeed a milker.
ROFLMAO Braindrop ... I would assume you would put on overall and straw hat to head out to the open field and hand milk the cow in old fashion way instead of using the milking equipment ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Braindrop

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Yep, we were all having fun and then... yep
This thread isn't a place to "have fun," it is a place to discuss the game. If you want to hang out and just chat, discord is great for that.

Regarding March Madness, that's fine by me but the same rules will apply as last time. The only posts that will be allowed here will be the start of a new voting block (which should include who won the last vote) and the end results. Depending on the length of time each voting block is, I might allow a reminder to be posted, but everything else will be deleted. You guys are more than welcome to make an off topic thread about it and I'll link it in the OP.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah it is not worth the time or headaches to create an off-topic thread to discuss characters in WVM. Those threads are not reviewed by mods and the trolls of F95 attack people there and ruin fun discussions. We also want fans of the game to vote not random people who know nothing about the game.

I will keep all the information in one post like I did last time and only post the updated links once a week. Nothing needs to be added to the OP for this either. The plan is to release the brackets in conjunction with the next WVM update.

I will also make sure I don't spam people with links or information about the brackets related to characters in WVM.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah it is not worth the time or headaches to create an off-topic thread to discuss characters in WVM. Those threads are not reviewed by mods and the trolls of F95 attack people there and ruin fun discussions. We also want fans of the game to vote not random people who know nothing about the game.

I will keep all the information in one post like I did last time and only post the updated links once a week. Nothing needs to be added to the OP for this either. The plan is to release the brackets in conjunction with the next WVM update.

I will also make sure I don't spam people with links or information about the brackets related to characters in WVM.
Too bad this thread isn't a place to have fun... or else this would of been a really fun thing to talk about and discuss with others such as their favourite characters and why they should win...

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

congratulations, probably i wouldn't run a bracket if things were that restricted lol

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
First, let me clear up my "have fun" comment since there seems to be a misunderstanding. This isn't a place to cut loose with your friends and discuss whatever it is you want. This isn't a bar or a club for you to hang out with your bros. As I've said more than a few times now, that's exactly what Discord is for. Think of this like a semi-professional environment. You're required to be on task, but if you're having fun while doing so, very few people are going to yell at you. I understand you guys think I'm a tyrant, but most of you are still here to call me a tyrant thus that point is moot. You have absolutely no say in our rules, and neither do I, but I do have to enforce them.

I fully understand your apprehension about making an OT thread but if you think the headache goes away just because you don't have to deal with it, I really don't know what to tell you.

congratulations, probably i wouldn't run a bracket if things were that restricted lol
These are the same exact rules that were in place the last time this happened. We hate spam, and "I hope ___ wins" is certainly spam. We crack down on tier lists once they get out of hand as well, this is the exact same thing. Signatures will be fine, same as last time.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I think I'm gonna dip away from here for some time and go have fun on discord.

This place isn't good for my mental health but I do hope all of you have a pleasant time discussing things.
I like keeping in touch with players but it's a bit too much when you feel like you have to walk on eggshells in your own thread sometimes.
Sadly due to how weird people are, I don't have any ways to be contacted by normal users. So it sucks but I hope that we'll have an opportunity to interact elsewhere at some other time.

Many may ask why I don't have a public discord and funnily enough it's because I have a general dislike for moderation and a public one would require a lot of it.

And just so this isn't seen as a shot to preg or any other mod since I've had my thoughts to say with them before.
Thank you for removing genuine toxicity from the thread and other places and thank you for playing my game and interacting with peeps. You do a thankless job for not a whole lot of gain and this forum would be a worse place without you guys.
I just wish there were avenues or options to enact any sort of change at all for the side of it I don't like since I know you guys are doing what you have to do even if I heavily disagree with some of it.

Hope you all have a good time
:)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Many may ask why I don't have a public discord and funnily enough it's because I have a general dislike for moderation and a public one would require a lot of it.
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. As a mod, I'd love to not be needed, it'd be fantastic, but that's just not going to work on a site with 4.6 million registered accounts.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. As a mod, I'd love to not be needed, it'd be fantastic, but that's just not going to work on a site with 4.6 million registered accounts.
TBH it's almost always the case the less moderation the better. Especially on things like off topic. Obviously hate speech and such needs to be strict but off topic should not be at Nazi level. Completely unmoderated would be better than overmoderated, like anarchy would be better than Fascism.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
TBH it's almost always the case the less moderation the better. Especially on things like off topic. Obviously hate speech and such needs to be strict but off topic should not be at Nazi level. Completely unmoderated would be better than overmoderated, like anarchy would be better than Fascism.
Every speech is a hate speech for someone because pleasing everyone Is impossible task and Putting words behind bars is the stupidity at peak.

The best outcomes are the product of Free thinking and Free speech.
Peace out !

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That's fair, I completely disagree with you though. Anyway, lets get back to WVM.

Reactions: swills13
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes