Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One MAJOR issue with that, the new content is a continuation of the rework and with those new characters. It's going to be like watching a middle movie of a trilogy without having seen the first one.
Apparently so, my bad. What the fuck is BD thinking with that plan...
Well it worked for a man named George Lucas and he only had one li in his little story...

Seriously I don't think it will be that hard to follow before the rework...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
We will probably get to lewding her at some point, but first she needs a hefty attitude adjustment.
The attitude adjustment can come in the form of the MC's dick not only in her mouth but in her other holes as well. She's just in need of a good dicking. She's sexually frustrated and needs the MC's dick in her then she'll calm down and her attitude will change significantly in the MC's favor.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The attitude adjustment can come in the form of the MC's dick not only in her mouth but in her other holes as well. She's just in need of a good dicking. She's sexually frustrated and needs the MC's dick in her then she'll calm down and her attitude will change significantly in the MC's favor.
Perhaps, she just does not strike me as the kind of woman to willy nilly jump in bed with the guy boning both her daugthers and several other girls.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well it worked for a man named George Lucas and he only had one li in his little story...

Seriously I don't think it will be that hard to follow before the rework...
I agree with you that it won't be too difficult to understand, but idk if I can agree with you on the Star Wars part without knowing exactly what the rework entails. It might be like watching Empire Strikes Back without knowing why they're striking back.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Perhaps, she just does not strike me as the kind of woman to willy nilly jump in bed with the guy boning both her daugthers and several other girls.
I'm not saying that it would happen overnight but the MC can make her see the light by the way he not only treats her daughters but all his girls and maybe take her on a spa date like he plans on taking his Mom on. Just show her that she is loved and give her some love and maybe she can join the harem like Rachel. And maybe be an enabler like her daughter Jaime

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm not saying that it would happen overnight but the MC can make her see the light by the way he not only treats her daughters but all his girls and maybe take her on a spa date like he plans on taking his Mom on. Just show her that she is loved and give her some love and maybe she can join the harem like Rachel. And maybe be an enabler like her daughter Jaime
Not a bad idea, I like it.

Reactions: kcaldw

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Actually true, MC could convince 1961 germany to not build the wall of Berlin and reunite their points of view. He´s the literal GOAT.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes