Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Good point, but still beta should only be released to testers.
personal opinion:
I rather have nothing untill beta stage is finished.
So save file will be save to play too.

Not trying to be negative here. just stating a point about this long running beta....
lol
it not works like that
yk this is a pirate forum?
and some patreons share content , even if its not official out

Reactions: Bev_ and sava75

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Good point, but still beta should only be released to testers.
It is only released to Patreons, but we're on a piracy site. The Beta in WVM just means that there is stuff, that is not ready yet. Like in the beta there were Renders that had the wrong clothing.
There is no "running beta" the Beta only accounts for the last 208 render everything before is finished, like I said before.

Well yeah ik that,
but being a pirate forum is no excuse for releasing half a work, isn't it? :WaitWhat::KEK:
Even pirates like quality...
Well either you get to see new content as a beta, or you don't see anything, because BD said he will release updates now when they're ready and not every 2 months or so.
And even pirates can just wait and not play the beta?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure we know that he was in the car with his father, didn't we learn that in day 9?

I think that's pretty unlikely, since when his father took him away he took him from Chicago to Pennsylvania, which is presumably where the accident happened. It's not impossible, but Ryker and Katie's parents would have been a long way away from home.
We only know that Ryker and Katie came to live with Charles at some point. I don't think there was an indication of where Ryker and Katie lived prior to moving in with Charles, but I always like to have a fun conversation on how my theories could be wrong.

Reactions: genericusername1

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
He should've just given the girls that are related to the MC or Bailey and Harper dis-joined bios and roles. Just give em a jumbled up bio and create a mod with their actual info and dialogue.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Other thesis: We know that Gorg was assigned by Willabelle to keep an eye on Ryker and report to her. However, Gorg stopped reporting to her at some point. We also know that Ryker has a boss who has only been named so far. We also know that Ryker is not the brightest bone in the bunch. While I can certainly imagine him using Damien and Kenji as his henchmen, one thing that does cross my mind is that Ethan figures someone of Gorg's stature could have done more damage to him. My guess: Gorg is a double agent for Ryker's boss and has the following duties:

1. report to her what Ryker is doing.
2. make it look like he is loyal to Ryker.

That's why he did only the most necessary damage to Ethan, so Ryker wouldn't suspect anything, but not so much as to cause lasting damage to WVM, so that Willabelle and her people would seek conflict with her for retaliation or other reasons.

If this thesis is correct, it would also imply that she has other spies, possibly within WVM. Both to keep an eye on Charles and to check if Ethan could be a problem. My most pressing suspect would actually be Katie: she's the one who can get close enough to Charles, and also to Ethan. Yes, that one render with the car trunk and Katie gives me no pause and makes her quite suspicious to me. Just in case, someone should have the Cedey signal ready so she can rush to her brother's aid.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Other thesis: We know that Gorg was assigned by Willabelle to keep an eye on Ryker and report to her. However, Gorg stopped reporting to her at some point. We also know that Ryker has a boss who has only been named so far. We also know that Ryker is not the brightest bone in the bunch. While I can certainly imagine him using Damien and Kenji as his henchmen, one thing that does cross my mind is that Ethan figures someone of Gorg's stature could have done more damage to him. My guess: Gorg is a double agent for Ryker's boss and has the following duties:

1. report to her what Ryker is doing.
2. make it look like he is loyal to Ryker.

That's why he did only the most necessary damage to Ethan, so Ryker wouldn't suspect anything, but not so much as to cause lasting damage to WVM, so that Willabelle and her people would seek conflict with her for retaliation or other reasons.

If this thesis is correct, it would also imply that she has other spies, possibly within WVM. Both to keep an eye on Charles and to check if Ethan could be a problem. My most pressing suspect would actually be Katie: she's the one who can get close enough to Charles, and also to Ethan. Yes, that one render with the car trunk and Katie gives me no pause and makes her quite suspicious to me. Just in case, someone should have the Cedey signal ready so she can rush to her brother's aid.
I don't know ... I think she's more like a red herring.. something like " LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
Guys somebody know when gonna be next update?
So when can we expect it?
It's at least a week away... maybe two if it takes a little longer than I expect it to.
My early run through bug test went well so I don't anticipate any issues there that will slow anything down. It's mostly just going through and finishing the touch ups in renders and script and make the changes I want to make to the timeline.
So yeah a week to two weeks.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes