WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Typical fanboy response... What's next, will you say "perfection can't be rushed"?
Perfect or not perfect, as long as BD believe it is ready to be release or not. I cannot say it needed to be 100% perfect, beside it can be arguable if someone want it 100% perfect. All I can say, be patience, sit back and enjoy life. It will come on the day when it is ready.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Nov 23, 2020
how do you get the final full scene with shauna and jamie? in the gallery he adds more .. I would like to have it also in the plot ..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
how do you get the final full scene with shauna and jamie? in the gallery he adds more .. I would like to have it also in the plot ..
You mean the latest with the delayed orgasm of roughly 20 minutes between each shot? You have to do the edging in every scene from the time you agree to it until you get to the one with Jamie and Shauna.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Not going to be popular, not trying to be.

I have been reading comments from both camps, those wanting and asking for updates and those defending. I will say this, this is a public forum so let those that are frustrated be frustrated because lets face it, even I as a supporter am. Update releases have been changed many times and other than Betas nothing has come out. On the other side, if you aren't supporting than be frustrated but don't actively call out I mean hell it isnt like you're losing anything anyway. Just take everything with a grain of salt and/or try to see both sides. For supporters do what you think is right, for those that don't support, voice said opinions but lay off the attacking or constant asking.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not going to be popular, not trying to be.

I have been reading comments from both camps, those wanting and asking for updates and those defending. I will say this, this is a public forum so let those that are frustrated be frustrated because lets face it, even I as a supporter am. Update releases have been changed many times and other than Betas nothing has come out. On the other side, if you aren't supporting than be frustrated but don't actively call out I mean hell it isnt like you're losing anything anyway. Just take everything with a grain of salt and/or try to see both sides. For supporters do what you think is right, for those that don't support, voice said opinions but lay off the attacking or constant asking.
Well as a supporter you saw the results of the poll that the patrons/subs want the big updates even with longer between times, so you should not act like this was out of nowhere.

PEACE

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Well as a supporter you saw the results of the poll that the patrons/subs want the big updates even with longer between times, so you should not act like this was out of nowhere.

PEACE
It isnt out of nowhere it is, however, out of the fact as I said public post everyone here has the right to voice. Now seeing as I did state for both sides but got attacked I am going to do what most should do if attacked and ignore you.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes