Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Guys the change of days are confusing really.Any detailed explanation from the dev?
Is he planning to distribute all events to 34 days?Cause f that is the case it would be better.Number of events were way more for 10-11 days.
The number of events per day currently is way to high. The days feel cramped. If the number of major events per right now would continue for some further days I'd guarantee in RL the dude would collapse with a burn out and be in the hospital.
Partly for immersion purposes so that this fear does not linger in the back of the heads of the players BD stretched it out.

Plus I'm not 100% sure on college basketball but 2 weeks after the beginning of the school year having the first league match seems early to me.

Reactions: bhedoets

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I'm with those guys, so what if a guy who works on a computer practically goes blind for about six month, he has obligations.
He needs to power through the pain, learn to read brale and give me MY game on time.
Now just in case I'm being to subtle this is called SARCASM! This game is his to create as he sees fit, or I can dumb down what BD said... Game now bad, game later good.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The number of events per day currently is way to high. The days feel cramped. If the number of major events per right now would continue for some further days I'd guarantee in RL the dude would collapse with a burn out and be in the hospital.
Partly for immersion purposes so that this fear does not linger in the back of the heads of the players BD stretched it out.

Plus I'm not 100% sure on college basketball but 2 weeks after the beginning of the school year having the first league match seems early to me.
Not really. Many athletes start training before the academic semester begins.

Regarding mapping 10 days to 30 days, one benefit is that means we get possibly 3x the number of evenings with the harem = 3x more cuddle / sexy time.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
It's explicitly an exhibition match. Those aren't regular season games and are independent of any competitive schedules. The point of exhibitions is to be a spectacle rather than determine placement. It's one of the reasons Charles was able to schedule it, because "friendly exhibitions" are often just hyped up scrimmages.

Regarding mapping 10 days to 30 days, one benefit is that means we get possibly 3x the number of evenings with the harem = 3x more cuddle / sexy time.
Ethan's never going to fully recover with the amount of protein he's jettisoning. I'm surprised he can walk, let alone heal.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It's explicitly an exhibition match. Those aren't regular season games and are independent of any competitive schedules.
The exhibition match is after the first week on monday while it was communicated that the first league match was scheduled on saturday.
After 2 weeks the school is open.

Not really. Many athletes start training before the academic semester begins.
True.
Many athletes don't really stop training in the summer break to begin with.
But basketball is a team sport and 2 weeks is not even nearly enough time to build some semblance of cohesion.
Heck it barely is enough time to fully train the player handbook.

In professional leagues you can buy a player and throw it into the team and expect them to function to a degree.
In college basketball/football/soccer/hockey/whatever where the players are amateur students you can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16

bhedoets

Apr 11, 2018
Does it means my save game from previous update is not work anymore?

I agree with you. And BD will changes the story for longer days is a great move.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Does it means my save game from previous update is not work anymore?
Maybe or maybe not. Even if it does expect weird issues.
It is best to assume saves from old versions won't correctly work in new versions.
That applies to every piece of software, not just WVM.

As far as I've understood there were some changes to the first days due to the restructuring. I don't think the story changed dramatically due to this but if you'd want to see everything it is best to start a new save regardless.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
You mean after rework? If I remember correctly, old saves won't work but there will be option to just go through important choices without replaying whole game.
love features like that so I hope you're right

Otherwise I gotta spend my time in new updates just skipping for 20 minutes and selecting choices based on what I want lol

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Otherwise I gotta spend my time in new updates just skipping for 20 minutes and selecting choices based on what I want lol
Well, like Bev_ said, the saves won't work anymore when the Week 1 redo drops (this is NOT next update), but as it is a redo, I would recommend to replay the week 1 (then it will be week 1-3).

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

Useful tip working on every Ren'Py game : right-click on the skip button opens a dialogue box asking if you wanna directly go to the next choice, will save you time and your ctrl key (if it's your default key for skipping). ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what i don't really understand is why many devs do this error : reworking a game that is more than ok fuking up most of the times and pissing their fan for long time wainting for news\update...really what WVM had it wrong?? nothing at allò...now with this changind days,timeline and no more old save working i'm more upset than hyped..can't belive this Mania of changing working things

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25 and Jarul

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
what i don't really understand is why many devs do this error : reworking a game that is more than ok fuking up most of the times and pissing their fan for long time wainting for news\update...really what WVM had it wrong?? nothing at allò...now with this changind days,timeline and no more old save working i'm more upset than hyped..can't belive this Mania of changing working things
You do something. Beginner stuff because you are *drumroll* Beginner.
You learn new stuff.
You improve old stuff.
Simple.

It is not like this stretching the days completely alters the storyline, the art or the writing style.
And neither does it prohibit new content.

See it as an addition on top of the stuff we already are getting in the update when it happens.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You do something. Beginner stuff because you are *drumroll* Beginner.
You learn new stuff.
You improve old stuff.
Simple.

It is not like this stretching the days completely alters the storyline, the art or the writing style.
And neither does it prohibit new content.

See it as an addition on top of the stuff we already are getting in the update when it happens.
i've seen nothing but good stuff in WVM...both story and renders..i see no reason to mess all up and pissing fan..really i can'tr see any reason..expecially if dev knew thatr a newborn was on the rail. i prefer finish a game and than put new knowledge on my new project.

Reactions: Gman4672 and Jarul

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
i've seen nothing but good stuff in WVM...both story and renders..i see no reason to mess all up and pissing fan..really i can'tr see any reason..expecially if dev knew thatr a newborn was on the rail. i prefer finish a game and than put new knowledge on my new project.
You said you did not understand why so many devs rework their game, I explained it in general and on top gave the specifics for this game.

Many of the patreons wanted a "rework light" at the front of the story because it felt cramped.
You obviously don't.
But that mindset is in the vast minority.

As said we get an addition ON TOP of what we already are getting.
Not in lieu of what we would be getting.

The new stuff is planned to be more stretched out over more days.
Having a few extremely cramped days followed by a few weeks of relative emptiness would be more than strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes