roguerats27

Oct 15, 2020
Hey ya'll does anybody have a save file where MC, his mom, and Cedey are talking on the bed. Formatted my PC and accidentally deleted the game. Thanks in advance

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Hey ya'll does anybody have a save file where MC, his mom, and Cedey are talking on the bed. Formatted my PC and accidentally deleted the game. Thanks in advance
Are you talking first time where Cedy stay asleep, OR during the party?

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I'm playing through again (at the pool party) and if the rework slows things down a bit it'll be a welcome change. I love the game the girls are all awesome and the MC isn't a weirdo which is rare as fuck but dude ending the party with like 20 chicks in your bed after what, like 9 days is just nuts. Looking forward to seeing what has changed and really looking forward to the continuation of the story especially if the pace slows down just a smidge. :D

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm playing through again (at the pool party) and if the rework slows things down a bit it'll be a welcome change. I love the game the girls are all awesome and the MC isn't a weirdo which is rare as fuck but dude ending the party with like 20 chicks in your bed after what, like 9 days is just nuts. Looking forward to seeing what has changed and really looking forward to the continuation of the story especially if the pace slows down just a smidge. :D
Totally agree, as great as the story is, it can deffenitly benefint from a bit slower pace.:)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, I'll admit I've always felt the game had way too much shoved in for something that had each major release be a full day, like the game needed a shit ton of ritalin because it felt like it had massive adhd.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It likely is a tiny bit more than a smidge :sneaky:

What changes in the first days actually should not be that much.
The MC has a penis reduction from telephone pole to something a bit less painful for virgin girls.
Shauna has some additional events and some texts are slightly changed. So CIS Shauna is not bullied for being transgender anymore and similar stuff.
A few relatively minor additions also likely happen. Like introducing Granny's Bistro where you had your meeting with Lee scheduled in the beta and whose owner apparently knows or remembers MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Totally agree, as great as the story is, it can deffenitly benefint from a bit slower pace.:)
I would have to completely disagree.

There are far too many girls to warrant a slower pace, there's just too much that needs to fit in to keep people interested.

A lot of us have favourite characters and if the pace was any slower it would be a damn long time between scenes involving those characters. It's already a long wait for some of them.

Slow pace is great when the cast is limited and it doesn't need to fit as much in but the cast is just so big here that a slow pace would quite literally ruin the game for some people who wouldn't see their characters for literal months.

That maybe could have worked when development was quite quick but now the development process has slowed right down a slower pace just would not work.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

There are far too many girls to warrant a slower pace, there's just too much that needs to fit in to keep people interested.

A lot of us have favourite characters and if the pace was any slower it would be a damn long time between scenes involving those characters. It's already a long wait for some of them.

Slow pace is great when the cast is limited and it doesn't need to fit as much in but the cast is just so big here that a slow pace would quite literally ruin the game for some people who wouldn't see their characters for literal months.

That maybe could have worked when development was quite quick but now the development process has slowed right down a slower pace just would not work.
I think it's important here to differentiate between the pace of the game, and the timescale the game operates over.

The pace is fine as it is, in terms of how the events flow and how the relationships progress in my opinion.

The timescale the game is over feels ludicrously compressed to me, Jaime for instance goes from blushing virgin to cuckquean nymphomaniac in less than a week the way the game currently is.

So I'd advocate for what I think BD is doing, which is taking the events and their progression as is and stretching them over more in game days while avoiding impacting the actual pacing of the game any.

It remains to be seen how/if he pulls this off.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

When I look at it this way, I see that I might have been a bit rushed in my original tought prosess, and that you made several good points that I did not even think about.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
The timescale the game is over feels ludicrously compressed to me, Jaime for instance goes from blushing virgin to cuckquean nymphomaniac in less than a week the way the game currently is.
this is just absurd... just because she is a shy/introverted personality and a virgin does NOT prevent her from being a closet FREAK. quite the opposite actually, most repressed sexual personalities are Freaks.

you are also discounting her lack of insecurity in knowing that the MC is 100% hers. If she says to stop he will, so she is not a cuckqueen but a Dom/voyeur.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

including the basketball games and practices ..... jeeez at my age i'd be dead having sex with just one of the babes in game ;)
but what a way to goooooooooooooooo :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
this is just absurd... just because she is a shy/introverted personality and a virgin does NOT prevent her from being a closet FREAK. quite the opposite actually, most repressed sexual personalities are Freaks.

you are also discounting her lack of insecurity in knowing that the MC is 100% hers. If she says to stop he will, so she is not a cuckqueen but a Dom/voyeur.
I agree with most of the top paragraph. But when it comes to cuckqueans there is a ton of variables that doesn't make it as simple as the second paragraphs suggests.

Jamie is a cuckquean through and through. I see only a sliver of dom in her, but I will concede she is indeed a voyeur.

My view anyway...

wonder2

Jan 17, 2018
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 3855M
SHA1SUM: 1c25e220e524e3742c6ee28edf8b236b15c50ab7
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
page not found

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes