BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
As Einstein said, time is relative, so based on that soon.

I can with 100% certainty tell you will be on a day ending in y.
Time is relative. MC lives outside time. Therefore, he cannot get with relatives.
But, if week 1 redo involves placing back MC back in the time stream, then ... insects?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
thats kinda .. wtf ..... theres not one female like that in WVM :unsure:
Not the size but the ammount counts.

I was very astonished after the party he lasted as long as he did and still was able to walk. And breathe.
Considering he even was edging at the request from Shauna IIRC fucking 6 women to orgasm in a matter of a few hours is quite a feat. All of them had 2 orgasms as well ..

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020

I was very astonished after the party he lasted as long as he did and still was able to walk. And breathe.
Considering he even was edging at the request from Shauna IIRC fucking 6 women to orgasm in a matter of a few hours is quite a feat. All of them had 2 orgasms as well ..
Exactly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

nawww .. dam when i was in my 20's i could go 14 hours at least .. made alot of babe sore as hell :love:
as far as edging ,, fuck that shit :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes