badhoodie

Jan 1, 2022
Hi guys, do you recommend me to play the full game in the next update with the rework of the first week? or just continue the story, I have already played the full game in this version (v0.10.0.1 Beta)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Old saves from the current version may or may not work as intended.
Even if it does expect "weird funky shit".
That goes for all pieces of software that have updates which alter/change/fix previously existing content.

To be save start from the beginning.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys, do you recommend me to play the full game in the next update with the rework of the first week? or just continue the story, I have already played the full game in this version (v0.10.0.1 Beta)
1) Rework is an entirely seperate update and not what's coming next
2) Using your saves from the beta is extremely i'll advised as that's a part of the next update and using it will most certainly result in missing content.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me, she is a complicated character and she strikes me as someone who doesn't know what she wants. She just does things and hopes for the best. I don't trust her.
I trust Eden and can't wait to film the video tape. I don't trust Hanna however, That woman seems fit to boil someone's bunny. I also don't trust Katie.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With Rachael's clients (Reminder, who are well-off successful career women) who are making babies with MC, it was mentioned by Rachael that in their contracts that MC wouldn't be held responsible for the child. Only the mothers, unless MC himself insist on being involved in the child's life.
screenshot0008.png

And no WVM isn't the type of game where a choice bites you in the ass later.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
With Rachael's clients (Reminder, who are well-off successful career women) who are making babies with MC, it was mentioned by Rachael that in their contracts that MC wouldn't be held responsible for the child. Only the mothers, unless MC himself insist on being involved in the child's life.
View attachment 1726294

And no WVM isn't the type of game where a choice bites you in the ass later.
Rachel is already trustworthy. And while your mc may get involved, that does not nullify the contract

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Part of me hopes the MC blows out his knee in the first game he plays, ending his career and is left with like 12 kids to pay for. I'd laugh soooo hard.
While I'm quite sure that won't happen, it would be an interesting twist and I'm sure that they would all be fine, several of the girls are already wealthy enough to support the family, even if his celebrity isn't strong enough for him to do a line of shoes or whatever the fuck it is that sports stars do when they can't play anymore.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hope in the long run, the MC problems of anger managment (when you hit ryker and the screen is red) are explored
God I really hope not. No offense people want different things. I personally would be really disappointed time taken away from the important things to delve into that.

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
God I really hope not. No offense people want different things. I personally would be really disappointed time taken away from the important things to delve into that.
Having anger managment problem is something really needed to be seen, just saying, if he doesn´t learn to control them it could be dangerous for the ones around him

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Having anger managment problem is something really needed to be seen, just saying, if he doesn´t learn to control them it could be dangerous for the ones around him
If this was real life you might have a case. For me personally this vn is wish fulfillment, fantasy. I prefer it not dive too deep in reality.

That is just my feelings. You may not be alone in your wants though. I do understand where you are coming from at least.

Reactions: Breezerr and Vleder

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
And th
Why? oh god why? Everytime "These Days" someone gets violent in response to violence, "They" are the ones with anger problems? Seriously, that shows both a lack of common sense, and decency. Wow the guy who just tried to beat me to death with his friends just punched my mom... maybe a polite yet stern talking too will get him to stop, or I just called the police, you just keep hitting my mom till they get here. Lets be honest ANYONE seeing someone punch there mom like that will get violent, to a lesser or greater degree. did the MC overreact, debatable but lets not forget he was running on adrenaline having been getting the crap beat out of him by 4 people about two minutes earlier.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes