Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i think you actually mean dream ..... you like your women giant size .. huh :ROFLMAO:
No that wouldn't be fair to the other, I like all the women man. :giggle:
Well, hope or dream in this case coincide since there are already taller a fitted women in the game, but as always the more women the merrier, regardless of the sizes of course.;)

Last edited:

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Just my opinion here, I can understand BDs reasoning for wanting to rewrite and do days 1-9 and make them take place over the course of more days. Flesh out the story more and all that, but it would make more sense to me if he focused on one project; Rather than work on both redoing the first part. While also working on new content.

Trying to do both seems like it would be a lot of work and stress. I believe it would be better to pick either finishing the game's story up. While taking notes of changes he wants to make to the earlier parts of the game. Then go back and work on redoing the old content. Or just put the new chapters on hold and focus on redoing the earlier parts of the game. Continuing the story once he catches up. The way he is doing it now. Is like he is trying to please fans by keeping the story moving forward. While also trying to perfect the old content to his new imagining of the game.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion and would probably piss a lot of people that are waiting for new content off. If he chooses to work on catching up. In the long run, I think it would be less stressful and help productiveness.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Just my opinion here, I can understand BDs reasoning for wanting to rewrite and do days 1-9 and make them take place over the course of more days. Flesh out the story more and all that, but it would make more sense to me if he focused on one project; Rather than work on both redoing the first part. While also working on new content.

Trying to do both seems like it would be a lot of work and stress. I believe it would be better to pick either finishing the game's story up. While taking notes of changes he wants to make to the earlier parts of the game. Then go back and work on redoing the old content. Or just put the new chapters on hold and focus on redoing the earlier parts of the game. Continuing the story once he catches up. The way he is doing it now. Is like he is trying to please fans by keeping the story moving forward. While also trying to perfect the old content to his new imagining of the game.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion and would probably piss a lot of people that are waiting for new content off. If he chooses to work on catching up. In the long run, I think it would be less stressful and help productiveness.
You are making a common mistake.

BD is redoing PARTS of the previous story and not the whole story.
Like adding events that clear up things or fix weird issues.
The "rework" already is done and it was partly due to his wishes and partly due to the patrons wishes/input. Like reducing MC's dick from telephone pole to a less painful size for the inexperienced or smaller ladies.
I seriously doubt after this update there will be any additional "rework" done in the near future.

So you partly get your wish and partly you are incorrect.
I'll let you decide yourself at what ratio.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
You are making a common mistake.

BD is redoing PARTS of the previous story and not the whole story.
Like adding events that clear up things or fix weird issues.
The "rework" already is done and it was partly due to his wishes and partly due to the patrons wishes/input. Like reducing MC's dick from telephone pole to a less painful size for the inexperienced or smaller ladies.
I seriously doubt after this update there will be any additional "rework" done in the near future.

So you partly get your wish and partly you are incorrect.
I'll let you decide yourself at what ratio.
I figured that he wasn't redoing the whole first 9 days. I assumed that he was changing up some stuff, but I would think that to turn the first 9 days into almost a month instead of 9 days he is going to have to have to add a bit of new content to have the mc wrapping up the day by going to sleep. otherwise I don't see it flowing smoothly. Or will it just be in a middle of a day a black screen going end of day 1. Only to have the next black screen go beginning of day two and continue where the scene leaves off.

Okay might be a dumb question on my part, but if the rework for 1-9 is done than why is day 10-14 going to be release end of the month first part of April and from an earlier post I read the rework release at another date to be announced? Shouldn't it just be released a one big up date changing the games days to 1-35?

WVM mini FAQ (includes update status) (FAQ last updated Mar 5th 2022) Next update: Days 10-14 eta (mid-late Mar 2022), week 1 re-work has no ETA, these are 2 separate updates.

Maybe I miss understood or that person was wrong?

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sounds like by the end of this month, but we should see another mind drop from BD letting us know when it is coming out. Those are posted here and you can find them all in the mini FAQ.
You are already my number one target to check on status on your signature. Also I like that you also had included the mind drop list in there, which I found out last time I was checking for something else.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I figured that he wasn't redoing the whole first 9 days. I assumed that he was changing up some stuff, but I would think that to turn the first 9 days into almost a month instead of 9 days he is going to have to have to add a bit of new content to have the mc wrapping up the day by going to sleep. otherwise I don't see it flowing smoothly. Or will it just be in a middle of a day a black screen going end of day 1. Only to have the next black screen go beginning of day two and continue where the scene leaves off.

Okay might be a dumb question on my part, but if the rework for 1-9 is done than why is day 10-14 going to be release end of the month first part of April and from an earlier post I read the rework release at another date to be announced? Shouldn't it just be released a one big up date changing the games days to 1-35?

WVM mini FAQ (includes update status) (FAQ last updated Mar 5th 2022) Next update: Days 10-14 eta (mid-late Mar 2022), week 1 re-work has no ETA, these are 2 separate updates.

Maybe I miss understood or that person was wrong?
The re-work is days 1-7 and those events will be spread out over 21 days or more (in game time). Days 8-9 I am pretty sure there will be no changes there except for the actual days they are in game time. The re-work is a separate update from the planned day 10-14 which should be by the end of this month or early April if there are any further issues. I know this may sound confusing but until BD finishes the week 1 rework the days and events won't line up.

Back to the rework it will adjust a lot of model changes to be consistent MC dick size, Nats hair, Emiko's model, Ruby's model and some others as well. It will also adjust stories for Rachael and how her and the MC know each other before day 1. Female Shuana background story will be changed, as well as a bunch of other story changes. There is a lot of information in the FAQ and the mind drops in the FAQ that go over these changes. Also planned are some quality of life improvements like a calendar to know what day in game you are on.

Not sure if this all helps or not but I thought I would try to explain what I know.

almightyKing

May 4, 2018
so would it be ideal to play the game again before the massive update or just wait for the update i havent played since v0.9.5.

Last edited:

almightyKing

May 4, 2018
i've also been wondering is braindrop a fan of OfflineTV? its just that jaime looks a lot like igumdrop (check her out yourself) whos name is also jaime and kimmy looking alot like Plushys whos name is also kimi.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so would it be ideal to play the game again before the massive update or just wait for the update i havent played since v0.9.5.
Personally I would say to wait for the big update, as the beta is part of that update anyways. V0.9.5 is the last full update while V0.10.0.1 is a beta release, and it is subject to change.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes