indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Why does every second numb nutz come in here saying how the fans feel when they clearly have no fukn clue

Read the Patreon and SubScribestar pages before you make dumbass claims about what the fans feel

It's not that hard

PEACE
chill mate, we don't know each other...this is what i think about and i'm sure i'm not alone

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You said you did not understand why so many devs rework their game, I explained it in general and on top gave the specifics for this game.

Many of the patreons wanted a "rework light" at the front of the story because it felt cramped.
You obviously don't.
But that mindset is in the vast minority.

As said we get an addition ON TOP of what we already are getting.
Not in lieu of what we would be getting.

The new stuff is planned to be more stretched out over more days.
Having a few extremely cramped days followed by a few weeks of relative emptiness would be more than strange.
ok...will see how it goes...but i didn't had issue with the story..hope this will end well.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
rework?!? hope it's not going to turn into another VN -> sandbox
My understanding is that the rework is making some changes in Shauna's backstory (because the way the backstory is currently written, cis Shauna was bullied for being trans???), redoing a bunch of renders (since the MC's dick size was reduced from telephone pole to something more within the realm of possibility) and changing the timeline (as the MC does so much each day it feels like days in this VN were 50 hours long).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My understanding is that the rework is making some changes in Shauna's backstory (because the way the backstory is currently written, cis Shauna was bullied for being trans???), redoing a bunch of renders (since the MC's dick size was reduced from telephone pole to something more within the realm of possibility) and changing the timeline (as the MC does so much each day it feels like days in this VN were 50 hours long).
And it ads the diner that we see in day 9(?).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There has been no indications that the game will move to a sandbox format. The re-work will take events over the first 7 days and make it into 21 days or more. It will fix some of the changes with the models. Nat's Hair, MC dick size, Emiko's model, Ruby's model and I am sure others too. It will change the way some of the events happen too like Rachael's first interaction and many others. So many other changes too like the day tracker so you know what day it is in game and other fun quality of life changes.

Personally I think it is best to take a wait and see approach to be honest. I am looking forward to these changes, but I understand how others might not be interested in them.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
good decision , the days were too packed with content, that felt too overloaded in my opinion.
bd has done a very good job so far and i think it's the best decision for further development of the game.

and i have no problems to start from scratch, i like the game:love:

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
You do something. Beginner stuff because you are *drumroll* Beginner.
You learn new stuff.
You improve old stuff.
Simple.

It is not like this stretching the days completely alters the storyline, the art or the writing style.
And neither does it prohibit new content.

See it as an addition on top of the stuff we already are getting in the update when it happens.
That's a never ending cycle of reworks then, how about they start by proving they can finish a product and then do better on the next one, or do a remaster once they're finished. It's a mistake to keep reworking the same over and over again chasing perfection, you become blinded by it and start to make it worse than it was originally. The only way to get better is to move forward.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's a never ending cycle of reworks then, how about they start by proving they can finish a product and then do better on the next one, or do a remaster once they're finished. It's a mistake to keep reworking the same over and over again chasing perfection, you become blinded by it and start to make it worse than it was originally. The only way to get better is to move forward.
This ain't happening. Cause as known by most people this rework is planned and worked on since mid 2020, he just wants to do it in parallel so we get new stuff too. (~1 Week ago it was at 65% done)
So everything you said after your first sentence doesn't matter and wont happen for WVM.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
This ain't happening. Cause as known by most people this rework is planned and worked on since mid 2020, he just wants to do it in parallel so we get new stuff too. (~1 Week ago it was at 65% done)
So everything you said after your first sentence doesn't matter and wont happen for WVM.
So the rework takes even longer than the original work, so much for progress eh?.. and doing what in parallel exactly, only seen a tiny unfinished release in the past year in terms of new content. Not to mention that they earn enough to hire a whole team of artists and a renderfarm to do work for them, why haven't they?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
So the rework takes even longer than the original work, so much for progress eh?.. and doing what in parallel exactly, only seen a tiny unfinished release in the past year in terms of new content. Not to mention that they earn enough to hire a whole team of artists and a renderfarm to do work for them, why haven't they?
Becouse he wants to do the work himself, and don't feel cofirtable with other people doing work on his game.
IIRC he has atleast three pc he uses for rendering.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He keeps us in touch with his progress of made render per week. The update that will be out end of March or start of April will have 2k - 2.4k render. And the week one redo is done in parallel to this update and the updates before. He got an extra PC just for the redo (he has 3 now). That we didn't see much of stuff in the last 9 months is because he changed his release schedule from 1 1/2 monthly to "when its done". But he is on par, render-wise, with the 1 1/2 months releases. It feels like I just talked about this like 8 hours ago :ROFLMAO:
Like Lorgar said it is his project and he said from the start that he wants to do it himself and want total control of it, so Patreons knew what's happening.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If you put his previous release schedule and the content of that with the upcoming content in perspective you'll see that NOTHING was lost. The update is said to contain roughly 2400 renders and a few thousand lines of text.
If BD had kept the previous schedule and would have forgone the adjustment it would be at the same point if not delayed to what the upcoming update will be.
The "rework" for the most part is not a rework but an adjustment, bugfixes and fixing of weird/unintended/inconsistent behavior.

You are barking up the completely wrong tree here.

• Angry
Reactions: Gman4672 and Jarul

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do you really play the updates from previous year?
Because there was a pretty damn big update of 1800+ renders before the"tiny unfinished release" you are talking about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes