Awron

Apr 11, 2019
If there isn't any lewd stuff with her in the main game, there wouldn't be any in a day of their life either :ROFLMAO:

This is like being excited about a cheesesteak Sandwich and be happy for some crumbs.
I'm pretty sure Harper is into the MC though? Didn't we get a scene where she was pretty close to saying something about it as well? Then got interrupted? I think the only hesitation is her daughter is dating us, wondering how that will go in the story, cause it's not incest and Harper is cute.

Although we defo won't get any lewd stuff I agree, since we haven't even gotten close to that point in the main story yet. Harper has gotta work through her guilt of being into her daughters boyfriend, I reckon.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure Harper is into the MC though? Didn't we get a scene where she was pretty close to saying something about it as well? Then got interrupted? I think the only hesitation is her daughter is dating us, wondering how that will go in the story, cause it's not incest and Harper is cute.

Although we defo won't get any lewd stuff I agree, since we haven't even gotten close to that point in the main story yet. Harper has gotta work through her guilt of being into her daughters boyfriend, I reckon.
Yeah have a day in her life where she sit debate her guilt with a skeleton... that should match up quite perfect with other things going on... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Awron

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
ouff this is going to make people even more upset. i hope BD knows what he is doing
Well, those updates are meant for his Patreons, he couldn't care less (nor should he) what a bunch of whiners on a pirate forum he doesn't frequent thinks.

It's always a hoot to read posts from people who seems to think that F95 is the holy grail of VN's and all of them originates here or something. Given, it's a good window to advertise your game but it's still just an independant pirate forum.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, those updates are meant for his Patreons, he couldn't care less (nor should he) what a bunch of whiners on a pirate forum he doesn't frequent thinks.

It's always a hoot to read posts from people who seems to think that F95 is the holy grail of VN's and all of them originates here or something. Given, it's a good window to advertise your game but it's still just an independant pirate forum.
Are we 100% sure that his Patreons wants him to use the time he has outside of his sorrow on the DITLO instead of the actual update?

Did he asked for feedback about it?

I would be very surprised if that is the case

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

That's true but at the same time most of the supports are in here right ? or am i just assuming cause i don't really know if patreon even has a forum format.. Gotta assemble somewhere, I came from a different forum 2years ago i think where i first interacted with BD there and followed him here.

Humans are emotional creatures so even if its free, paid or even pirated people will always feel cheated in someway or form if things are done against there ideals. One of the biggest reasons I barely type im normally a lurker so i see both sides so i can understand why some people are upset but i also understand BD side.. But if supports have a say in anyway i would say "stop telling him take your time and release when its done and tested don't doubt your work you'll only put yourself into a spiral of doubt and life doesn't stop for anyone"

last part might be insensitive but I live in reality so if it is i apologize but lets not lie either.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That's true but at the same time most of the supports are in here right ? or am i just assuming cause i don't really know if patreon even has a forum format.. Gotta assemble somewhere, I came from a different forum 2years ago i think where i first interacted with BD there and followed him here.
There is TONS of places on the internet where people can download and get a taste of this game. Also the better the creator is to market/advertise their creation, the more people will flock to their Patreon. A lot of his Patreons probably doesn't even frequent this site at all.

Reactions: affque and Reniere

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So with the DITLO update, this may prove to be a double edged sword. On the one hand, it is - in a way - providing an update for people. On the other hand, it's further pushing the notion that instead of finishing the update he promised his patrons, he's instead working on other things. This was the concern I had when he announced the remake, where I was concerned he'd already be stretched too thin and be unable to keep up a production pace for the content people are paying him for.

Now I like the guy, I think BD is an all around decent individual, but I feel he keeps doing things that are gonna cause more problems then help him. I think this is why I was for him removing the game updates themselves from his patreon where they'd be free like he thought of doing as that would avoid any anger for delayed content and in turn would probably protect his income from drastically lowering.

Reactions: Reniere

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Are we 100% sure that his Patreons wants him to use the time he has outside of his sorrow on the DITLO instead of the actual update?

Did he asked for feedback about it?

I would be very surprised if that is the case
I'm laughing so hard right now... My posts last night :ROFLMAO:

But as an actual patreon... i can't see a single post he's made that asked if people wanted this.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'm laughing so hard right now... My posts last night :ROFLMAO:

But as an actual patreon... i can't see a single post he's made that asked if people wanted this.
Dont get me wrong, i do think he should listen to his patreons before any feedback from any outside source, which is why i asked if he asked for feedback about it.

At the end of the day, its Braindrop's decision, but i have a feeling not every patreon is happy about the DITLO releases instead of the update.

Reactions: affque

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay there is a site that basically monitors Patreon creators, income and statistics. Called Graphtreon. You can put in any creator and get statistics on that creator as long as it's public. Now with Braindrop he has hidden his monthly income from his supporters but it does show how many supporters he has. A year ago his earnings were public so it has that information.

Now those months that his earning were public, you can do a little math. You can get an approximate number of how much he is making or will make when he turns on the switch to charge his patreons.

He is making close to 7 dollars per patreon or so. So you multiply that by 3490 and he making close to 25K a month.

Now why am I bringing this up. In April he charged his patreons because he said he was working. Yet there is no proof of that work in the form of a 2000K render update. This has been going on for months before that he was working it. Instead he is now making birthday renders and this side project which only has 165 renders. And that instead of working on the update that he charged his patreons for. He isn't going to do that now but do this other stuff?

Okay from a business prospective, it's a smart move. I mean he is not charging people right. So he keeps his patreons but all he has to do is tell people he is working on a big update and say I am going to charge for the month and he gets his payday check.

If he kept charging his patreons every month with little to no update at all. He would lose his patreons. Let's say that 3490 or whatever it is now, drops to 1200 patreons? I guarantee his update speeches would be singing a different tune. Maybe he would be pushing out the big 2000K update?

I said previously that it sounds like financial fraud to me. Maybe he is stalling because he doesn't have this 2000k render update which by the way, he said was almost done. He had little left to do. But no he is now working on a 8 episode project which has nothing to do with the main game? What what?

Whether he lost his grandfather is true. He is playing the "I am sad, feel sorry for me. I am not going to give you the update that I promise and charged you for April, but I am still working on the game but only birthday renders and now this 8 episode filler". "I love you blah blah blah" "Thanks for supporting"

Now I don't know if Patreon has a legal department to investigate claims? But if there was a legal team that would investigate their creators on their site when their creators are making up excuses of why a particular update isn't out but it charging patreons for it. I would be amiss if Braindrop or any other developer were telling the truth.

People weren't supporting him to do an 8 episode project that has nothing to do with the main game. They were supporting him to work on the game he started on. I would suggest any supporters to unsubscribe for now. Because right now BrainDrop is taking advantage of his supporters. Regardless if he is not charging you this month is irrelevant. All he needs to do is turn on that switch and make bank because his current supporters are not leaving since they feel that he isn't charging.

I mean it does seem like this 8 episode project came out of nowhere.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
IMO DITLO seems like something he did because it was quick, and he could use it to try to justify unpausing pledges.
I dont think so. I thik he is really blocked with the update and in a constant circle of redoing stuff, and does this content in an attempt to unblock himself, but its not working.

I dont believe in the "Braindrop is evil and milks his patreons" conspiracies, but i do think he has a real problem that he doesnt know how to solve and his patreons didnt help with the decision to not release content faster

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Now why am I bringing this up. In April he charged his patreons because he said he was working. Yet there is no proof of that work in the form of a 2000K render update. This has been going on for months before that he was working it. Instead he is now making birthday renders and this side project which only has 165 renders. And that instead of working on the update that he charged his patreons for. He isn't going to do that now but do this other stuff?
In a repost someone did of him page back, he said he was considering pause pledge, which means it currently isn't. I'm not a patreon of his, but those that are can easy check if he been pausing or not. Just check their monthly patreon recipe they get in email.

On another note, I think its "silly" to hide the Patreon income... because sites like graphtreon make it easy to figure out prox what they make regardless.

Reactions: henry hopkin

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Dont get me wrong, i do think he should listen to his patreons before any feedback from any outside source, which is why i asked if he asked for feedback about it.

At the end of the day, its Braindrop's decision, but i have a feeling not every patreon is happy about the DITLO releases instead of the update.
We'll never know... i made a comment in this "DITLO" post on patreon simply asking why this minigame is being created instead of finishing the main game... It had a like or two, and now i'm removed as a patreon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, i went to a one dollar membership the past few months. He doesn't care about that level of support.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
We'll never know... i made a comment in this "DITLO" post on patreon simply asking why this minigame is being created instead of finishing the main game... It had a like or two, and now i'm removed as a patreon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, i went to a one dollar membership the past few months. He doesn't care about that level of support.
Well, that's sad to hear.

He should at least listen to his patreon's feedback

Its not good to just listen to those that agree with you

The amount of patreons hasnt diminished by much during this whole time, so i guess he can use that stat to rationalize that they agree with him

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
In a repost someone did of him page back, he said he was considering pause pledge, which means it currently isn't. I'm not a patreon of his, but those that are can easy check if he been pausing or not. Just check their monthly patreon recipe they get in email.

On another note, I think its "silly" to hide the Patreon income... because sites like graphtreon make it easy to figure out prox what they make regardless.
My point that I was making regardless if he pauses pledges. That he is not charging people. That sounds great right? So his patron's don't unsubscribe. So he keeps his support at 3490, instead of having the number drop because people aren't going to support him if he isn't providing any updates.

So let's say in August coming up, he writes something like he has been working non stop on this 8 episode project that no one asked for but he feels that he needs to charge people. Turns on the switch makes close to 25K and turns it off again.

He might be making the same amount if he had less patron's if he was charging every month than one charge for the month of his current patreons.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Okay there is a site that basically monitors Patreon creators, income and statistics. Called Graphtreon. You can put in any creator and get statistics on that creator as long as it's public. Now with Braindrop he has hidden his monthly income from his supporters but it does show how many supporters he has. A year ago his earnings were public so it has that information.

Now those months that his earning were public, you can do a little math. You can get an approximate number of how much he is making or will make when he turns on the switch to charge his patreons.

He is making close to 7 dollars per patreon or so. So you multiply that by 3490 and he making close to 25K a month.

Okay from a business prospective, it's a smart move. I mean he is not charging people right. So he keeps his patreons but all he has to do is tell people he is working on a big update and say I am going to charge for the month and he gets his payday check.

If he kept charging his patreons every month with little to no update at all. He would lose his patreons. Let's say that 3490 or whatever it is now, drops to 1200 patreons? I guarantee his update speeches would be singing a different tune. Maybe he would be pushing out the big 2000K update?

I said previously that it sounds like financial fraud to me. Maybe he is stalling because he doesn't have this 2000k render update which by the way, he said was almost done. He had little left to do. But no he is now working on a 8 episode project which has nothing to do with the main game? What what?

Whether he lost his grandfather is true. He is playing the "I am sad, feel sorry for me. I am not going to give you the update that I promise and charged you for April, but I am still working on the game but only birthday renders and now this 8 episode filler". "I love you blah blah blah" "Thanks for supporting"

Now I don't know if Patreon has a legal department to investigate claims? But if there was a legal team that would investigate their creators on their site when their creators are making up excuses of why a particular update isn't out but it charging patreons for it. I would be amiss if Braindrop or any other developer were telling the truth.

People weren't supporting him to do an 8 episode project that has nothing to do with the main game. They were supporting him to work on the game he started on. I would suggest any supporters to unsubscribe for now. Because right now BrainDrop is taking advantage of his supporters. Regardless if he is not charging you this month is irrelevant. All he needs to do is turn on that switch and make bank because his current supporters are not leaving since they feel that he isn't charging.

I mean it does seem like this 8 episode project came out of nowhere.
Of course, anyone following him should be suspicious.

There's a direct correlation between the gravity of the excuse and time since last update.

Time since first delay/Excuse given:
1 month / I'm working on the finishing touches
2 months / I have quality concerns that need to be addressed
3 months / I don't want to release it without it being perfect
4 months / I'm feeling stressed and my health is important
5 months / I have family issues that are stressful
6 months / I'm feeling depressed and it's making it hard to focus
7 months / grandpa died and i'm on the brink of mental breakdown.

Each one builds for a calculated reaction from patreons and to stave off any criticism.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes