Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
What I don't understand is why people keep being a patron of someone who they do not believe in anymore. Why keep throwing money to someone who you think is milking YOU? It just baffles me. Just unsubscribe and sign up again when the update comes, if you still like the game enough
Especially when the pledges are paused most of the time so it's not as though they're even being charged regularly for this.

Oh good lord, this thread turned into another Milfy City
View attachment 1836245
I don't get the comparison people are making there. Pledges have been paused for around 15 of the last 20 months, so it's not like people were actually getting milked. People whining about fiduciary responsibility, all the while they haven't even been charged for anything.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What I don't understand is why people keep being a patron of someone who they do not believe in anymore. Why keep throwing money to someone who you think is milking YOU? It just baffles me. Just unsubscribe and sign up again when the update comes, if you still like the game enough
Probably because he was not a Braindrop's patron at all.
Otherwise he won't claim that he was charged 7 times in last 7 months.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

DITLO-Harper-Preview.png

Hey guys
This is just a quick post to talk about the mini-game being posted later today.

DITLO stands for "Day in the life of" and is for tiers 2-4.
It is a format that will allow me to show what other characters did on specific days.
This first one will be showcasing Harper on Day 15 of the reworked schedule.
It will be about 165 renders long. No animations.
(Today's version will be uploaded in 1080p as I swapped to 1080p around 70 renders in when I realized my gui and stuff was scaled for 1080p and I didn't have the time to swap all of it out.)

"DITLO"s will not be an every month thing as I need to have a character and events to showcase for them and I don't want to worry about filling in spaces to have something to show.
I do have around 8 planned out right now with more in the works and there will be a poll to choose who is showcased in the next one. (For tiers 3-4)

And as far as the actual update goes. I have decided to get through these things I had scheduled before deciding anything. So the two other things are the reworked character sheets on the 30th and the June birthday renders on the 1st.

My next "How are things going" post will be on the 2nd where I'll hopefully have something good to say.
And I am currently undecided on if I'll be pausing pledges or not. I will let you guys know but prepare your pledges accordingly just in case so you don't forget if you wanted to dip out until the update is released or anything. I completely understand and there's no hard feelings.
Thank you and talk to you all soon.
Love you guys.

See also part 2!

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hey guys

It is a format that will allow me to show what other characters did on specific days.
(Today's version will be uploaded in 1080p as I swapped to 1080p around 70 renders in when I realized my gui and stuff was scaled for 1080p and I didn't have the time to swap all of it out.)

"DITLO"s will not be an every month thing as I need to have a character and events to showcase for them and I don't want to worry about filling in spaces to have something to show.
I do have around 8 planned out right now with more in the works and there will be a poll to choose who is showcased in the next one. (For tiers 3-4)

And as far as the actual update goes. I have decided to get through these things I had scheduled before deciding anything. So the two other things are the reworked character sheets on the 30th and the June birthday renders on the 1st.

My next "How are things going" post will be on the 2nd where I'll hopefully have something good to say.
And I am currently undecided on if I'll be pausing pledges or not. I will let you guys know but prepare your pledges accordingly just in case so you don't forget if you wanted to dip out until the update is released or anything. I completely understand and there's no hard feelings.
Love you guys.
ouff this is going to make people even more upset. i hope BD knows what he is doing

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Love you guys.
I guess that explains that then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 95er and Tokenugget

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 1836737

Hey guys

Love you guys.
More Harper is always a good thing.
I hope we can menage to get DITLO for Jasmine,Kimmy and Rainn.

Reactions: Havoc_313 and Bob69

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
If there isn't any lewd stuff with her in the main game, there wouldn't be any in a day of their life either :ROFLMAO:

This is like being excited about a cheesesteak Sandwich and be happy for some crumbs.
Just because she's not banging the mc doesn't mean she's a nun. Everyone has needs. Just sayin' ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If there isn't any lewd stuff with her in the main game, there wouldn't be any in a day of their life either :ROFLMAO:

This is like being excited about a cheesesteak Sandwich and be happy for some crumbs.
Can you please point out where in my post I was saying that I'm expecting a sex scene with Harper?
I have no idea why you assume that nobody should be excited because there will be no sex with Harper.
I will tell something that might shock you,so read with caution.
A lot of people are playing this game not just for the sex scenes.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
ouff this is going to make people even more upset. i hope BD knows what he is doing
So instead of providing people with the 2000K render update that he promised months ago. He is wasting time with other stuff? I mean seriously. The guy goes into a "I can't work because I am sad blah blah blah". But decides to work on stuff that people are not looking forward to instead.

It amazes me that his supporter put up with it!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

View attachment 1836737

Hey guys

Love you guys.
I dont know why he keeps wasting time on this stuff that almost never wants anyway....

He should use the little time he can work outside of his sorrow on the actual update and not these Day in the life of stuff...

But well, it is what it is

Guess we will have to keep waiting

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can you please point out where in my post I was saying that I'm expecting a sex scene with Harper?
I have no idea why you assume that nobody should be excited because there will be no sex with Harper.
I will tell something that might shock you,so read with caution.
A lot of people are playing this game not just for the sex scenes.
Yeah of course that giganormous harem spreading their legs clearly not why people into the game... better get them into their nun frocks asap..

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes