Nov 19, 2021
You know...it's the dude's game. It's the dude's art. It's the dude's happiness. If, as the creator, he decides to do one thing or the other...guess what? He should do it. Ultimately when doing this project...he shouldn't listen to what anyone wants but him. That's the problem with all of these websites where people fund artists. In order to get the financial support, you have to feel obligated to do extra things to make them happy. It's basically artistic prostitution. Then you compound that when you have people...like many of us, including myself...bitching and feeling obligated to cry about why the creator isn't doing what we want him to do.

Oh nooooo he is including pregnancy. How dare he! I...I won't stand for this! I'M NOT DOWNLOADING HIS UPDATE FOR FREE EVER AGAIN!

Pfft. If any of us feels that high and mighty we really should look at ourselves in the mirror and cry. Fact is...this project belongs to the creator. Whether we provide any money or not...in the end...it's still HIS project. And we are along for the ride. At least that's what it should be...but the whole financial side of things makes it a lot more fucking complicated. I hate patreon and I hate every other site like it. Sure the money is nice, but feeling like you have to do extra is bullshit and an unnecessary pressure that ultimately distracts from the main project.

Also...it kind of made it impossible for certain family members to get involved in the harem. That's the biggest loss of all. :ROFLMAO:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You know...it's the dude's game. It's the dude's art. It's the dude's happiness. If, as the creator, he decides to do one thing or the other...guess what? He should do it. Ultimately when doing this project...he shouldn't listen to what anyone wants but him. That's the problem with all of these websites where people fund artists. In order to get the financial support, you have to feel obligated to do extra things to make them happy. It's basically artistic prostitution. Then you compound that when you have people...like many of us, including myself...bitching and feeling obligated to cry about why the creator isn't doing what we want him to do.

Oh nooooo he is including pregnancy. How dare he! I...I won't stand for this! I'M NOT DOWNLOADING HIS UPDATE FOR FREE EVER AGAIN!

Pfft. If any of us feels that high and mighty we really should look at ourselves in the mirror and cry. Fact is...this project belongs to the creator. Whether we provide any money or not...in the end...it's still HIS project. And we are along for the ride. At least that's what it should be...but the whole financial side of things makes it a lot more fucking complicated. I hate patreon and I hate every other site like it. Sure the money is nice, but feeling like you have to do extra is bullshit and an unnecessary pressure that ultimately distracts from the main project.

Also...it kind of made it impossible for certain family members to get involved in the harem. That's the biggest loss of all. :ROFLMAO:
This is bullshit.

Many of the art pieces we have today were thanks to the Medici preassuring the artists to deliver their work. I think it was Michelangelo that that was never happy with their work but had to deliver the pieces to the Medici's because they were paying him.

What you dont understand, if that if someone doesnt help this people to get out of the rabbit hole of perfeccionism, they would never finish anything, which is a problem many had.

Nov 19, 2021
This is bullshit.

Many of the art pieces we have today were thanks to the Medici preassuring the artists to deliver their work. I think it was Michelangelo that that was never happy with their work but had to deliver the pieces to the Medici's because they were paying him.

What you dont understand, if that if someone doesnt help this people to get out of the rabbit hole of perfeccionism, they would never finish anything, which is a problem many had.
Good grief. :rolleyes:

how long has it been since the last update? I actually cant remember.

Since the dinosaurs, sadly. But we're still moving ahead. One day at a time. Playing other games and arguing about harems, NTR, and whether or not such-in-such game is ever going to be finished.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Including is fine, making it non-optional isn't, at least for me. I never financially supported BD precisely because he would never give an answer about mandatory impregnation; the last full update made it fairly clear that it wouldn't be optional.

That's fine, it's his game, nobody is forcing me to play it :)

Nov 19, 2021
Including is fine, making it non-optional isn't, at least for me. I never financially supported BD precisely because he would never give an answer about mandatory impregnation; the last full update made it fairly clear that it wouldn't be optional.

That's fine, it's his game, nobody is forcing me to play it :)
You're alright. I suppose with pregnancy it kind of should be optional, but I do think that with games like this...these harem relationships are kind of permanent. It is kind of unrealistic that they wouldn't end up having kids. But on the other hand...if it was something reserved for the epilogue, would that be okay? Like if it just showed a brief situation at the ending about having kids and stuff. I know a bunch of games did that. Like Sisterly Lust.

The games that literally have a character that's wandering around pregnant for a few weeks and then PLOP! Hey you have a kid! And oh look at me, I'm normal again! Eh...those are kind of weird and if that's what you're not enjoying I don't blame you.

Reactions: swills13

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You're alright. I suppose with pregnancy it kind of should be optional, but I do think that with games like this...these harem relationships are kind of permanent. It is kind of unrealistic that they wouldn't end up having kids. But on the other hand...if it was something reserved for the epilogue, would that be okay? Like if it just showed a brief situation at the ending about having kids and stuff. I know a bunch of games did that. Like Sisterly Lust.

The games that literally have a character that's wandering around pregnant for a few weeks and then PLOP! Hey you have a kid! And oh look at me, I'm normal again! Eh...those are kind of weird and if that's what you're not enjoying I don't blame you.
I've said that very thing in reference to the epilogue, Jamie having 3 kids, 2 by MC and 1 by Shauna (I was playing the trans route) made all the sense in the world to me, I'm just turned off by the process.

Since I play a number of incest themed games it makes no logical sense since more kids = more LIs but our kinks are our kinks

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
My own interest in WVM has waned heavily, mostly because impregnation and pregnacy are massive turn-offs for me but seem to be BD's primary flavour. There was the initial promise that Rachel's clients would feature only until they were impregnated at which point thy would no longer be part of MC's life; that turned out to be untrue as 2 of the clients have turned out to have larger roles within the story.

Then there was the Talismah debacle where BD, as far as I can tell, combined an LI with a client which resulted in a storyline in which Rachel was pimping out her pseudo-daughter.

Finally there was the last actual update in which Jamie all butadmitted that she intends to get pregnant by the MC, despite the fact that is a really stupid thing to do since she's 18 years old and MC has yet to secure his future by getting drafted.

At this point I'm watching this thread with popcorn, I no longer care about the game but enjoy the back and forth.
I'll admit i haven't played for a couple of updates but when i did i'm pretty sure i turned down the whole knock 'em up for money thing. Did that option go away?

Nov 19, 2021
I've said that very thing in reference to the epilogue, Jamie having 3 kids, 2 by MC and 1 by Shauna (I was playing the trans route) made all the sense in the world to me, I'm just turned off by the process.

Since I play a number of incest themed games it makes no logical sense since more kids = more LIs but our kinks are our kinks
I agree with you then. I don't think I'd want to play a 30+ harem game with everyone pregnant. I mean part of me kind of does because it would be hysterical. But it wouldn't make for a good game feature. Just for a single HAH!

What was I playing...Sorcerer? Man, I can't remember. Whatever it was...you just kept seeing the women that worked at the reception desk at the hospital and them bringing out babies from every girl you banged. It was pretty amusing, but being that it was the epilogue it was fine.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017

Jamie having a kid with Shauna makes absoooooooolutely no sense, I'm playing a girl route, but in any case, she just like men, she doesn't like girls, and there is not a single chance in the world that Jamie will let another dick into her pussy, it is absolutely impossible. I really don't know what you smoking man :FacePalm:

Reactions: Yaredmix and Naxos

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'll admit i haven't played for a couple of updates but when i did i'm pretty sure i turned down the whole knock 'em up for money thing. Did that option go away?
That remains the same and is fine by me, the apparent change is from Jamie who tells her mother that she and MC are are letting nature take its course (My MC was exclusively cumming outside btw). Later she lies to her mother that she's already pregnant then heavily implies that she fully intends to get pregnant to fix the problem the lie caused :oops:

Fucking teenage logic :FacePalm:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
That remains the same and is fine by me, the apparent change is from Jamie who tells her mother that she and MC are are letting nature take its course (My MC was exclusively cumming outside btw). Later she lies to her mother that she's already pregnant then heavily implies that she fully intends to get pregnant to fix the problem the lie caused :oops:

Fucking teenage logic :FacePalm:
Ah, ok then. Sadly that reinforces my descision to stop playing. I found her trying to get mc to bang anything with boobs and a pulse in a 5 mile area kinda funky.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Jamie having a kid with Shauna makes absoooooooolutely no sense, I'm playing a girl route, but in any case, she just like men, she doesn't like girls, and there is not a single chance in the world that Jamie will let another dick into her pussy, it is absolutely impossible. I really don't know what you smoking man :FacePalm:
If MC wants Shauna to fuck Jamie it'll happen and the girls will like it

Also, it's inconceivable, given the impregnation themes, that Shauna wouldn't want kids of her own and, since on the trans route she can't get pregnant it only makes sense that she'd have a kid with Jamie

Again, only want to see it in epilogue but not against it in principle

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I can't wait for the chance for the MC to bang Jazmine and Harper but that's not going to happen as long as the DEV is holding out the update and putting out weak crap like Day in the Life Of. Maybe the DEV will actually decide to give us all a break and release the update we have all been looking forward to for so long before the New Year. But I doubt it.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
If MC wants Shauna to fuck Jamie it'll happen and the girls will like it

Also, it's inconceivable, given the impregnation themes, that Shauna wouldn't want kids of her own and, since on the trans route she can't get pregnant it only makes sense that she'd have a kid with Jamie

Again, only want to see it in epilogue but not against it in principle
it's impossible, period, there's absolutely no chance that at least one of the MC's girls will agree to another dick, and that Shauna would want it, you may have your own canon, but it's 100% false. By the way BD says to everyone who cums outside go fuck yourself :KEK: , and they'll get pregnant anyway, so deal with it, or don't play :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
it's impossible, period, there's absolutely no chance that at least one of the MC's girls will agree to another dick, and that Shauna would want it, you may have your own canon, but it's 100% false. By the way BD says to everyone who cums outside go fuck yourself :KEK: , and they'll get pregnant anyway, so deal with it, or don't play :ROFLMAO:
I see the emotes but your writing makes you seems angry. Go for a walk in a local park, get a massage (happy ending optional) or smoke a bowl :LOL:

I already said that I stopped playing and only post for the lulz

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I can definitely understand people starting to question BD about the authenticity of the events, which have seemed to grow more frequent over the years and seems to happen around times BD said a new release was going to drop. With that said, I'm also not gonna assume he's lying because that's not something you lie about, so in turn I am willing to give BD the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I think if these things keep happening, then I may start questioning his authenticity on the matter at hand.
So what you're saying is people have arrived at a conclusion that you yourself have admitted to being on arrival too? A lot of yall are ridiculous you have the same thoughts as others by are piling insults for expression of the same opinion you share but are too fucking cowardice to admit it. (not talking about you specifically guy) Is it possible that the universe is raining an unholy amount of shit on the dev? Yea it totally is but of a show hands who was born yesterday? Who has been hit with the bad end of karma continuously without end? Are our life experiences vastly different? YES, but when you choose to say nothing because if we can be honest about anything those brain drops are just words that don't mean shit to any of us. All we are left with is our own speculation which only leads to us doing what we are doing right now. Everyone fuckin here thinks BD is full of shit to some degree whether you believe him or not.

Nov 19, 2021
I always figured that my character was going to end up in the Guiness Book of World Records for knocking up the most women in this harem game anyway. So I can kind of see them getting pregnant whether I make the choice or not because...future.

But you bring up a good point. Is it possible that the MC of WVM has impregnated every female in the entire universe regardless of choices he has made? Awesome. Now my specific canon is even better. :love:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ash and Nurikabe
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes