D9074

Feb 21, 2021
After playing this small episode. I have to be honest, it would benefit Braindrop to hire a writer. I think the renders are fine but the writing needs work.

There is a part where Harper is complaining about her looks in the mirror but she has a rock solid body and she acts like she needs to loose weight. It's almost unbelievable. Also some of the dialog seems childish. View attachment 1837791

I would say I do like Jamie's appearance in this.
View attachment 1837794
I think you know this already but ill say it, what harper said is not childish, its a mental illness.. Some people literally take themselves down to looking like a skeleton because they believe they're fat no matter what they see. Obviously she is not fat but some people have bad problems with this and can literally die because of this mental illness. If he is bringing awareness to it through his game it is far from childish.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Couldnt be any more wrong :LUL:, the entitled fucks on this forum might not but the people who's opinion actually matter seems to have very positive reaction to it.
We already have a couple of dissapointed patreons here...

I would bet that most of the patreons wont even play this female protagonist side story

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I can't tell about the Patreon posts (gave up my sub about 5 moths or so) but good luck finding any positive reactions about the DITLO thing here.
A lad a few posts above said he was kicked for asking why there's a minigame as opposed to the update so I'm guessing you can't see any criticism if you ignore it.

I'm guessing the people who's opinion actually matter being referenced is the people with the same opinion as his...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
good luck finding any positive reactions about the DITLO thing here.
oh-no-anyway.gif
as if the opinions of this thread mean anything :KEK:.
We already have a couple of dissaponted patreons here...

I would bet that most of the patreons wont even play this female protagonist side story
yeah im sure the patrons wont play something which involves one of the most popular characters in the game :rolleyes:.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes