MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What I wonder as a layman who has absolutely no idea about the software BD uses:

Wouldn't it have been easier to "hide" the parts of Harper that aren't meant to be seen yet with towels (say, because fresh out of the bathtub/shower), camera angles, and furnishings? Would have had the advantage that you would not have this weird censorship, but for a bit intelligently teased the Harper fans.

I have not watched it so far, am also unsure if I will, because while I find it interesting to see the thoughts and everyday life of a character who is not the MC, but here I can comment on my interest so far only with a "meh". It's not Harper's fault either, I think if it had been Rainn I would feel the same way.

Other than that, mental problems of the sort that have been mentioned are far from uncommon and I guess the former problems she had as a coach didn't help either, and also puts a new perspective on the absence of Natalie's father, I'm unsure right now, but his whereabouts were never mentioned, right?

Other than that, I'm also split on the chronology of this story; yes, Harper had her moments even after she had the backing of our MC where she seemed introverted and tuned out the world around her.

My question here to the people who have been through the story: Do you notice in Harper's text passages that MC also had some positive influence on her, or would it fit more in terms of pacing somewhere between MC's arrival and their moments of bonding? Preferably in spoiler tags so no one is unnecessarily spoiled.

Dec 20, 2021
I wish people would just stop using patreon and all the others. I get that they are using their own funds to make these games and that they get rather expensive, but it would be a lot easier to just work on something at your own pace and not have to deal with people feeling like they are owed something. When you start taking in money from other people and start offering additional things...OF COURSE it's going to cause problems.

But really...in the end it's just one person and a lot of people trying to tell him what to do with the idea in his head. Fuck that shit.
Lol at this point he is doing it for the cash dudes getting thousands each month for a product that has been stagnant for almost a year. So take that white knighting shit somewhere else.

Nov 19, 2021
Lol at this point he is doing it for the cash dudes getting thousands each month for a product that has been stagnant for almost a year. So take that white knighting shit somewhere else.
Considering that I haven't paid anything for this game...I'm not really expecting that much. There are so many games that we've all been on the bandwagon for that ended up abandoned. What is one more? But the fact remains...what WAS released WAS awesome. So I'm going to keep hoping that I get more of what I like.

Acting so entitled as so many are on this forum though...is kind of ridiculous. For those that were patrons and feel scammed, they kind of have an excuse for it. But for people that just log into this place and download and cry because they aren't getting what they want? Pfft. There isn't anything respectable about that.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Is this update really only the Harper mini/side story? And is this before or after meeting the MC from the main game?

I'm just curious. I like Harper and will be playing the "minigame", just curious how this fits and what the update is.

Dec 20, 2021
Considering that I haven't paid anything for this game...I'm not really expecting that much. There are so many games that we've all been on the bandwagon for that ended up abandoned. What is one more? But the fact remains...what WAS released WAS awesome. So I'm going to keep hoping that I get more of what I like.

Acting so entitled as so many are on this forum though...is kind of ridiculous. For those that were patrons and feel scammed, they kind of have an excuse for it. But for people that just log into this place and download and cry because they aren't getting what they want? Pfft. There isn't anything respectable about that.
\
Keep using that bleach mr white knight you got a few muddy spots on ya.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Don't really care about the game but catching up on dev news, I now get why this has a literal demi-god Gary Stu as MC. And why it's devoid of any real confict, beyond finding more room for the creepy adoring duck-drones. Makes sense to create a game like that, if you can't handle even the slightest RL criticism aimed at you. Gotta create a safe space for your author self-insert power fantasy...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Funny thing: I actually liked it :oops:
But I'm not a sub and was getting it for free here.
As a Patron I don't know how I would feel about it...

About the funny posters: I bet most of them didn't even played it

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Then Harper is basically telling her daughter that she wishes she never had her etc. I get that Brain Drop is going through some mental stuff but it's bleeding into the writing and not for the better. Sorry no daughter or son wants to hear that from their mother.

View attachment 1837821
I haven't played it yet so I don't know the context of the whole conversation between Harp and Nat...but this one statement on its own doesn't specifically say that harp wishes nat was never born, it only shows that harp knows her life would be different if Nat weren't born. Both Harp and Nat have deep emotional and psychological scars from events in their past that (as yet) haven't been completely revealed in the main game, but that they are finding some (slow but progressing) healing from the MC...its going to be a rocky road for them.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
DITLO:

Does anyone know if these will go into the same DITLO game folder?
I know they are separate from WVM main game but the format seems to be that future DITLOs will all be in this one game and you pick the "Day" that you want to play.

Hopefully one of the in the know people can see this among whining and bitching clogging the thread

PEACE

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I am not sure what's up with this game tbh. I was a patreon at the start until he kept delaying and then I canceled since I've seen so many other games I liked go down a similar road. Honestly, I haven't played this in like a year or more and if what I am hearing is true and this is legit only a 200 render update then it is not a good sign. If this is something small and not the full update then w/e it's no biggy.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes