juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 1838010
as if the opinions of this thread mean anything :KEK:.

yeah im sure the patrons wont play something which involves one of the most popular characters in the game :rolleyes:.
Again, most people dont play female protagonist adult games, and of those that do, many dont play male protagonist games

There is a small subset of people that play both

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
This image, as posted, is actually in game? lol
Yep, quite the disappointment actually. The writing is horrendous also. I think BD needs to hire a writer, because I don't believe he can write good characters. Being a harem game, I would say the bar is set pretty low for storytelling. Which is kind of sad because it started off decent but somehow took a detour along the way.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Think its funny though. You have people saying he is a good creator because he suspended his Patreon pledges. And then you have someone that say that he keep get charged for his pledge. Any actual patreons here that can verify if he actually did suspend, or not?

You are 100% correct though. If people unhappy, then pull their pledge and ressume later if things changes. Bitching and moaning about it serve no purpose. And if people isn't pledging in the first place they have even less to bitch about imho.
I can verify no charges!

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
This update isn't a public update, correct? All these grumpy people are just playing something for an unreleased game for free and bitching about it? Huh. It's almost like...no, I don't want to say anything negative. I wouldn't want to be their dad. :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry here you won't be banned like the guy from BD's Patreon if you say anything touchy.

Oct 22, 2017
A lad a few posts above said he was kicked for asking why there's a minigame as opposed to the update so I'm guessing you can't see any criticism if you ignore it.

I'm guessing the people who's opinion actually matter being referenced is the people with the same opinion as his...
I haven't looked up his comment, but Braindrop mentioned in multiple brain drops, that he would remove any Patron attacking other Patrons, insulting them or the game, and so on. So - this is only a speculation, and BD's current state might have impacted his perception - but maybe the post was written in a way that came on like that?

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I haven't looked up his comment, but Braindrop mentioned in multiple brain drops, that he would remove any Patron attacking other Patrons, insulting them or the game, and so on. So - this is only a speculation, and BD's current state might have impacted his perception - but maybe the post was written in a way that came on like that?
Of course, and with no visibility of what was said it's impossible to judge but I have seen some Devs on Patreon fall into a "my way or the highway" mentality and that's usually the first sign shits not alright. Kick the haters to the kerb sure, no time for nonsense, but if you stop listening to your fanbase apart from those basically parroting what you want to hear that's the first step in a process which ends with you asking "huh, where did 80% of my subs go?"

Nov 19, 2021
Don't worry here you won't be banned like the guy from BD's Patreon if you say anything touchy.
I wish people would just stop using patreon and all the others. I get that they are using their own funds to make these games and that they get rather expensive, but it would be a lot easier to just work on something at your own pace and not have to deal with people feeling like they are owed something. When you start taking in money from other people and start offering additional things...OF COURSE it's going to cause problems.

But really...in the end it's just one person and a lot of people trying to tell him what to do with the idea in his head. Fuck that shit.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Current state? Sorry but there is a limit how many free passes you get because of your state. If you that bad off you seek treatment, and keep away from things that would affect your "state"... Assume something bad was said and give BD a free pass is not quite right imho.

Think most would agree that release today was a major turd sandwich... that reflect the state of the game progress more than any sadly :(

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I wish people would just stop using patreon and all the others. I get that they are using their own funds to make these games and that they get rather expensive, but it would be a lot easier to just work on something at your own pace and not have to deal with people feeling like they are owed something. When you start taking in money from other people and start offering additional things...OF COURSE it's going to cause problems.

But really...in the end it's just one person and a lot of people trying to tell him what to do with the idea in his head. Fuck that shit.
Upstanding citizens like you could stand ready open your wallet and throw thousands of dollars at these creators so they can provide the rest of us free faps right? Without any sort of monetization, there wouldn't be any incentive to make any for you to fap too. They would be better of make crappy mobo games, work a few hours extra at McDonalds or something else.

Reactions: Ptah
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes